Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The only...single contencious thing in this VN (which I'm still utterly fucking amazed she got away with)...is her showing literal animated chi1d p0rn, because the MC is very definitely under 18 (Iris would 19/20 in the first flashback sex scene MC is 16).
Iris should be 18 there no? She is still in high school at the time

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She can't be. She in college with Lexi...sharing a dorm room. Makes her same age as Lexi and Erynn and they are three years older than the MC (approx). MC has no tattoo...they dated for '2 years' (dialogue in the game)...he just turned 18 before returning back home to Emily. Makes the MC 16 when he met Iris, going on 17 possibly and Iris 19 going on 20 (as we don't know exact dates of birth...though we have to assume the MC was born after Feb...otherwise if was pre December, he'd be in the next year higher of school..meaning he'd have already left high school and be in college himself.). Have to remember, all this takes place (present time) literally 2 to 3 months before they leave high school. Another case of Nyx trying to fudge the rules of high school kids being in 'school'.

Regardless, that still makes the MC a legal minor which even with an animated scene, is a serious, serious no no. People (and Nyx) can fudge this scene however they like, unfortunately the dialogue presented in the game proves the MC is under 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: dolfe67

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think Iris was 17 and MC was 16, maybe 17.

She can't be. She in college with Lexi...sharing a dorm room. Makes her same age as Lexi and Erynn and they are three years olfer than the MC (approx). MC has no tattoo...thye dated for '2 years' (dialogue in the game)...he just turned 18 before returning back home to Emily. Makes the MC 16 when he met Iris, going on 17 possibly and Iris 19 going on 20 (as we don't know exact dates of birth...though we have to assume the MC was born after Feb...otherwise if was pre December, he'd be in the next year higher of school..meaning he'd have already left high school and be in college himself.). Have to remember, all this takes place (present time) literally 2 to 3 months before they leave high school. Another case of Nyx trying to fudge the rules of high school kids being in 'school'.

Regardless, that still makes the MC a legal minor which even with an animated scene, is a serious, serious no no.
Or I'm wrong. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She can't be. She in college with Lexi...sharing a dorm room. Makes her same age as Lexi and Erynn and they are three years older than the MC (approx). MC has no tattoo...they dated for '2 years' (dialogue in the game)...he just turned 18 before returning back home to Emily. Makes the MC 16 when he met Iris, going on 17 possibly and Iris 19 going on 20 (as we don't know exact dates of birth...though we have to assume the MC was born after Feb...otherwise if was pre December, he'd be in the next year higher of school..meaning he'd have already left high school and be in college himself.). Have to remember, all this takes place (present time) literally 2 to 3 months before they leave high school. Another case of Nyx trying to fudge the rules of high school kids being in 'school'.

Regardless, that still makes the MC a legal minor which even with an animated scene, is a serious, serious no no. People (and Nyx) can fudge this scene however they like, unfortunately the dialogue presented in the game proves the MC is under 18.
hmm that still doesn't add up... Lexi is 20, going from the conversation with her mom. Presumably she is the same age as Erynn and Iris. That flashback was like 2 years ago? So that would make her 18 at the time. Being 19/20 and still in highschool is unlikely. But I agree, doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, that scene would have taken down other games, not sure how she managed it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hmm that still doesn't add up... Lexi is 20, going from the conversation with her mom. Presumably she is the same age as Erynn and Iris. That flashback was like 2 years ago? So that would make her 18 at the time. Being 19/20 and still in highschool is unlikely. But I agree, doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, that scene would have taken down other games, not sure how she managed it.
Yeah it's a weird one for sure.

I mean don't get me wrong, I have no issues with the scene and love young Iris (far more than present day Iris)....but...*shakes head*...blows my mind how 1. it's still in the VN and 2. How she not been arrrested for it.

she was over 18 at that time and mc was 16 maybe 15. no specific ages given otherwise patreon would throw fit and boot nyx.
Specific ages are irelevent. They also are irelevent to patreon. We know how old the MC is on the plane. He says himself..dated for 2 years. No matter how you spin it...the dialogue itself proves he's a minor.

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I mean don't get me wrong, I have no issues with the scene and love young Iris (far more than present day Iris)....but...*shakes head*...blows my mind how 1. it's still in the VN and 2. How she not been arrrested for it.

Specific ages are irelevent. They also are irelevent to patreon. We know how old the MC is on the plane. He says himself..dated for 2 years. No matter how you spin it...the dialogue itself proves he's a minor.
yes we know he was minor at that time but there's big diff in rl if has sex with 15 years old or is partner 16 years old.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

I also liked the flashback scene, plus Iris is way better looking with the long hair ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yes we know he was minor at that time but there's big diff in rl if has sex with 15 years old or is partner 16 years old.
How old Iris is/was is irelevent. As presented...by legal definition...she is showing a minor in a sexual situation. You know the words for that right? Two words...banned on this site if you try and write them...

I also liked the flashback scene, plus Iris is way better looking with the long hair ;)
For sure...miles hotter and also seemed to have a nicer personality too.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
we are talking about patreon and their rules, where sex with a minor is a big no-no. irl the rules can vary a lot on this, but that doesn't matter for patreon

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I liked Iris in the flashback and kind of hated it her right away with the short hair.

Yeah that's the one thing I fear about this game one day someone will catch on to the flashback scene and ban it like the AVN sub reddit has.

Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well patreon can look thru fingers of 16 and 18 years olds sex but doubt it'd look thru 15 and 18.

still it's nyx's headache not ours.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
well patreon can look thru fingers of 16 and 18 years olds sex but doubt it'd look thru 15 and 18.

still it's nyx's headache not ours.
Age of consent is irelevent. How old Iris was in the scene is irelevent. MC could be over the AoC...but depicting it...is a serious legal crime and no no and can and will end up with you possibly going to prison. That's how serious the depiction is...even animated (this is pretty much a universal world law...regardless of AoC).

Example..here in the uk. AoC is 16....so a 16yo and 17yo have sex. Fine. They film it...one of them is now in the possession of those two banned words...that's the law. Depicting it...is also against pretty much every countries laws in the world...this is not just a Patreon thing.

Again, I like the scenes, Iris hot as fuck...but it is what it is. I really would love to know what she has told the authorities when the actual dialogue within the story proves the MC was a minor. Describing it in graphic detail in text would be fine, showing it...that's another matter entirely.

Reactions: Warscared

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really would love to know what she has told the authorities when the actual dialogue within the story proves the MC was a minor. Describing it in graphic detail in text would be fine, showing it...that's another matter entirely.
same but we won't see it cause that would cause even bigger headache to nyx.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
we won't see it
We literally do see it. Twice (though the scene on the motorbike could be very debateable as to when it was...the first scenes...no debate). That's what we're discussing lmao. Keep up Cx ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We literally do see it. Twice (though the scene on the motorbike could be very debateable as to when it was...the first scenes...no debate). That's what we're discussing lmao. Keep up Cx ;)
oh she has been questioned by police?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
CP is more about pre-puberty. Post-puberty may be ok if there is not a big age gap
*sighs*...have you read anything? Any depiction of a minor (under 18) in a sexual situation is classed as it. Ages don't matter.

Is ok..did 25 gangbangs for Brazzers...the guys were only 2 years older than me when i was 17. Try arguing that one in court dolfie ;)

Reactions: Elduriel
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes