Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
CP is more about pre-puberty. Post-puberty may be ok if there is not a big age gap
again, doing it is one thing legally speaking (varies a lot depending where you are), showing it (actual pictures, videos, videogames) is almost always not ok.

Reactions: Maviarab
Aug 29, 2023
Again, I like the scenes, Iris hot as fuck...but it is what it is. I really would love to know what she has told the authorities when the actual dialogue within the story proves the MC was a minor. Describing it in graphic detail in text would be fine, showing it...that's another matter entirely.
Since F95Zone has banned the words which rhyme with “piled corn,” I’m gonna use those words, and expect y’all to know what I mean.

Yeah, the depiction of the 16-year-old MC having carnal relations with Iris made me go, “Waitaminnit…” because yeah, he’s underage; it’s piled corn now. Pretty sure that violates a lot of websites’ terms of service. Not just Patreon, but this site too. And whatever servers are hosting the downloads. And your internet service provider. And if you’re using somebody else’s laptop to store and play the game, they would take issue with it too.

Your only loophole: it’s not really a 16-year-old boy. It’s CGI. The only thing that makes him 16 is saying he’s 16. Rewrite a few lines of code and now he’s 18. Rewrite em again and now he’s 78 with a really good cosmetic surgeon and personal trainer. That’s all the difference there is between erotic fiction and piled corn when it’s all CGI: words. No actual 16-year-olds were involved.

I don’t know if any of those websites are gonna recognize that distinction; I expect they’re gonna want to stay way the fuck away from piled corn if they can help it. Probably a good idea.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Your only loophole: it’s not really a 16-year-old boy. It’s CGI. The only thing that makes him 16 is saying he’s 16. Rewrite a few lines of code and now he’s 18. Rewrite em again and now he’s 78 with a really good cosmetic surgeon and personal trainer. That’s all the difference there is between erotic fiction and piled corn when it’s all CGI: words. No actual 16-year-olds were involved.
I don't think it holds up. Your loli might be a 200yo vampire, she still has a loli body.

Anyway, as is, the game won't pass the Steam verification. Mentionning high school is a big no for them. Saying it's college now is not enough, need to rewrite quite a lot to make sense.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The loophole is, that event is a memory, and that they're both minors but that is my take, I don't really care about that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well both minor aka iris just under 18 and mc just under 15 would be even bigger problem.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't think it holds up. Your loli might be a 200yo vampire, she still has a loli body.

Anyway, as is, the game won't pass the Steam verification. Mentionning high school is a big no for them. Saying it's college now is not enough, need to rewrite quite a lot to make sense.
she could remove the flashback scene from the game and just give a shorter verbal summary instead on how they dated, that would probably do it. Not much of an effort tbh

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared and cxx

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Iris should be 18 there no? She is still in high school at the time
Iris is a high school senior so she can pass as 18.
There's a problem that the MC is repeatedly referred to as 18 now, and his relationship with Iris is repeatedly said by him, Iris and John to have lasted 2 years...

I'm sure most of us were barely paying attention to the boy on screen when there's a blonde with her tits out(i know i wasn't)... but it's still illegal to show an underage boy having sex.

Their first sex scene, that happened before they even had a relationship, is in a tough spot to be explained.

Last edited:

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of them bois who want incest in this story. If Nyx doesn't want it, I respect her decision, but did you get to the part where Lexi tells him Santiago is her and her sister's dad right after the MC finally made a 9000+ IQ move and deduced the guy's his bio dad ??:unsure: Nyx admitted some haters already reported her for this stuff, that's why I'm asking.

And you should watch your mouth and manners, if you don't have anything constructive to add to this conversation. This isn't the first time you react like this to ppl who don't even reply to you, so I kindly ask you keep your opinions to yourself, if you don't know how to have a polite conversation on a fictional topic or just don't like what somebody posts.

Thought the same thing myself, and it's not me the one who's paranoid, but since she was already reported to Patreon for the big 'revelation' at the end of this update, a lil concern is warranted, I'd say.:unsure:

The blonde girl on the cover playing the guitar, Erynn, MC's childhood friend and LI. Ethan's a complete asshole who wants to pimp her out to all kinds of shady idiots or keep her for himself so he can spite the MC after he fucks her. So far, he's the most hated male character in the game, with the backstabbing idiot Zach coming close, so don't feel bad about taking your anger out on him. The dev even encourages you to go all out on him.;)

Yep, I wholeheartedly agree. Tho we can be a lil creative for once and throw him and Zach in some sort of a gladiator match to the death and see who the last idiot on his feet is at the end of it. The police can tell him a few things about all the benefits of being put in prison for life for murder and being too stupid for his own good as a 'reward' for winning.:sneaky:
Did Ethan succeed in blackmailing her? And did he already made her do things that she's against with?

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
The first time? ohhhh no no noooooo

How about this...just an idea...you play it...find out...then come back and ask anything you're unsure about :sneaky:
Thanks a lot, one last question no rape or anything that involves her body made for her to do from this blackmailing right? And so far no rape or anything happened yet in the game right?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Thanks a lot, one last question no rape or anything that involves her body made for her to do from this blackmailing right? And so far no rape or anything happened yet in the game right?
No rape.

She's been touched against her will but over her clothes, butt grabbing, leg carressing... it doesn't go further than that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
no and maybe ... Won't spoil anything but if you play her path nothing happens. However if you make a certain choice which she kind of just isnt in the game anymore if you make it. It is implied that she did end up having sex against her will but nothing is shown to the player to confirm or deny it.

Reactions: LSC82

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
no and maybe ... Won't spoil anything but if you play her path nothing happens. However if you make a certain choice which she kind of just isnt in the game anymore if you make it. It is implied that she did end up having sex against her will but nothing is shown to the player to confirm or deny it.
Oh thanks, I always pick all the path in every game I play hahaha

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes