LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think Erynn will betray Alexis on that route yes (if you can keep it going longer). On that route, after the photoshoot...you're on her love path at that point effectively....kiss in your room...she let's you feel her breasts....it is the Erynn love path. At that point, you are on both Erynn and Lexi's love paths...

I can almost guarantee it will happen because, Nyx will want it to happen for 1. To give false hope and 2. To fuck it all over for you lol.
I'm here for the entertainment, let's blow this shit sky high!!!!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm still holding out for a Layla/Elena one :ROFLMAO:
I have a save for it myself....stopped my Layla and Elena saves at the 'choice'....I'll wait to see what actually does happen before carrying on with either heh.

Only reason i have the Erynn/Lexi in all honesty...even though I doubt it will happen, Nyx may throw us a bone though but given their personalities, I can't ever see it happening lol.

Reactions: LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have a save for it myself....stopped my Layla and Elena saves at the 'choice'....I'll wait to see what actually does happen before carrying on with either heh.

Only reason i have the Erynn/Lexi in all honesty...even though I doubt it will happen, Nyx may throw us a bone though but given their personalities, I can't ever see it happening lol.
I think if you go through with the Layla sex scene there won't be a way for it to happen. But by choosing Elena I could see it a possibility. Depends how the conversation(s) will go in the next episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm still holding out for a Layla/Elena one :ROFLMAO:

Layla and Elena is the best hope for a team up, no doubt.
Those 2 already lez out a little bit, we just need a bit of a push!!!

Not sure which of the 2 routes lead to the promised land, i suspect Layla...

Erynn-Alexis is much more likely to end in a catfight or the 2 telling the MC to fuck off than a happy throuple.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Only in this combo can I really imagine a “cat fight” breaking out. A lot depends on Alexis, because I have no concerns with Erynn. It feels like she's just waiting for Alexis to break with the MC! Play through the scenario with Alexis, Erynn and Layla and the "Famous Scene" occurs in front of the MC's front door. Look how Erynn behaves then!!!
Either you are given a choice (see Valeria in EP 12), or Alexis gives you a pass. Only in this combo can I really imagine a “cat fight” breaking out.
Erynn-Alexis is much more likely to end in a catfight or the 2 telling the MC to fuck off than a happy throuple.
8h3eij.jpg

Untitled.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's another loophole: in some countries if you fail to meet certain grades at the end of the year, you've to repeat the same class again. This is especially true for high schools which are still compulsory to attend but demand a higher level of effort, and for various reasons some students cannot keep up. Just make the mc a 18yrs old who is 2yrs behind and... problem solved.
don't think steam will buy that and possibly mc would still be dating girls who can be youngish.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There's another loophole: in some countries if you fail to meet certain grades at the end of the year, you've to repeat the same class again. This is especially true for high schools which are still compulsory to attend but demand a higher level of effort, and for various reasons some students cannot keep up. Just make the mc a 18yrs old who is 2yrs behind and... problem solved.
No...it isn't solved. Because, if he is 2 years behind, Layla etc should be 20...and long left high school. Or, Layla etc are only 16....whichever way you twist it like that, it just doesn't work. Again, I'll explain for the deaf people...setting it in 'high school' and making them '18' just causes too many problems (because they shouild be leaving school in a couple of months...not going on a summer break) and Steam will never...never go for it becasue there is a distinct difference in the story where half of the LI's do actually go to college (never mind the Iris scenes which Steam would shit a brick over) and there is discussion with the MC and Emily over him 'going' to college in the future.... Nyx is using the US system of schooling here.

Another solution is to "shift everyone" 2-3 years forward and make them university students. Maybe just rework some rendering of the 'school' building the make it appear less a high school and more an university and you're done. This gives even more opportunity to play with the age... It's not uncommon for some people to take a sabbatical year or to switch courses of study, thus being a freshman even at 20+ yrs.
This works and is what is should have been done in the first place (or just leave MC, Layla's ages etc and have them just starting college), but as we all know, Nyx likes to (for some reason) really push the acceptability boundaries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
No...it isn't solved. Because, if he is 2 years behind, Layla etc should be 20...and long left high school. Or, Layla etc are only 16....whichever way you twist it like that, it just doesn't work. Again, I'll explain for the deaf people...setting it in 'high school' and making them '18' just causes too many problems (because they shouild be leaving school in a couple of months...not going on a summer break) and Steam will never...never go for it becasue there is a distinct difference in the story where half of the LI's do actually go to college (never mind the Iris scenes which Steam would shit a brick over) and there is discussion with the MC and Emily over him 'going' to college in the future.... Nyx is using the US system of schooling here.

This works and is what is should have been done in the first place (or just leave MC, Layla's ages etc and have them just starting college), but as we all know, Nyx likes to (for some reason) really push the acceptability boundaries.
That would only work if they censored or cut out the relevant scenes (especially the flashbacks)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes