HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All

Would anyone be able to shed some light on this Exception, it is constantly coming up as Riverside_End is undefined when talking/progressing with Erynn. What can this refer to and where can I define it to get rid of the error. I don't think I define it in episode_11.rpy.

TIA

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 1675, in script
if Riverside_End == True:
File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 1675, in <module>
NameError: name 'Riverside_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 1675, in script
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Intertwined_0.12.3\Intertwined-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Intertwined_0.12.3\Intertwined-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Intertwined_0.12.3\Intertwined-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_11.rpy", line 1675, in <module>
NameError: name 'Riverside_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Intertwined 0.12
Mon Feb 26 18:33:22 2024

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well people knew Emily back then, Adriana Melissa etc, talked about her like she was the biggest slut ever lived to this day. So if it was not Andres or Santi, then could be anyone.

I am probably the most vocal Erynn hater around here but you are being unfair. First of all, how did you decide she was doing it willingly? From her tears or her outbursts when she reached to her breaking points? So being coerced, blackmailed into things you don't wanna do is low morality? Do you even know even if you don't get rape you can have emotional trauma from an experience? When did you see her being tolerant to sugar daddies and which sugar daddy are you talking about? Is blueballing a problem for you or for MC, because MC sounded like he is absolutely okay with Erynn taking time for get ready for next step?
damn never thought id see the day where you say something good / positive Erynn. Now I need to get you to say something good or positive about Kaija next :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
Okay, then I'll catch you out of your dream cloud and bring you down to earth. Hmm, it seems you forgot that none of this will happen. Both Nikki's and Cara's fuses are damn short. If you had the bright idea of starting something with Nikki or Cara and fucking Julia at the same time, the relationship ended at the bus stop before the MC fly home because the stupid bitch couldn't keep her mouth shut.
No I would never touch Julia. I think I am more monogamous than a lot of players.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Isn't steam really anal about anything including

Now, now. No need for inhuman punishment, Def doesn't deserve that and what do we do if there are 2 Joshys after that...the thought alone frightens me :eek:
well the simp power can be overwhelming :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No I would never touch Julia. I think I am more monogamous than a lot of players.
Only reason to touch Julia is for a full sabotage save lol. Tho she is still better than Tori just barley
The only time I took the Julia option was when I intended the save to have neither Nikki or Cara paths open but I ended up on one of the paths (can't remember which one).

Oct 10, 2022
damn never thought id see the day where you say something good / positive Erynn. Now I need to get you to say something good or positive about Kaija next :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now, now. No need for inhuman punishment, Def doesn't deserve that and what do we do if there are 2 Joshys after that...the thought alone frightens me :eek:
Hey, I am up for a challenge and I'd never become another Joshy. My sweet angels Emma, Erynn and Nicki forbids me to that.
Oh shit. :oops:o_O

we should just put him together with Joshy92 in a room and let them fight it out :ROFLMAO:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Oh yes, since EP 12 I have created another "suicide" route: Gabi vs Valeria. If you don't know what I'm aiming for, you should take another look at the restaurant scene. hehehe
Ximena is probably the biggest libertine in the game, she might even go for the MC herself after she learns he got five-star reviews from *two* people whose opinion she trusts.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm still holding out for a Layla/Elena one :ROFLMAO:
Me too. Perhaps with a side order of Valeria if the other two don't mind.
I can dream, right. No harm in that.

I'm trying to disentangle myself from Erynn though, but hope to stay close friends with her .

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Oh yes, since EP 12 I have created another "suicide" route: Gabi vs Valeria. If you don't know what I'm aiming for, you should take another look at the restaurant scene. hehehe

However, I fear that the route has a very short shelf life.
Yeah, dating Valeria and Gabi(i guess she's "aunt Gabi" when they aren't acting professional) is another one... with Ximena as an instigator/agent of chaos.

Ximena is probably the biggest libertine in the game, she might even go for the MC herself after she learns he got five-star reviews from *two* people whose opinion she trusts.
I might be wrong... but Ximena seems like the type who would fuck the MC and when confronted by Valeria go "Ohhhh... so that's why i thought he looked familiar... I'm so sorry baby, do you know what makes me feel better a when these things happen? A new necklace!!! Do you want a new necklace Valeria?"

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Update felt kinda short and it feels like there's too many girls now. Most of the girls either didn't show up or had a very short scene (pretty much everyone but Erryn and new girl Brooke). Would be nice if more VNs did it similar to BAD and gave us content with each girl each update instead of having to wait multiple updates

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes