Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
A fairly meh update for me. Nice to see Val in another running outfit, but the otherwise nice scene is undercut by more of the same 'is she dating other men' bullshit that comes up every time. And the 'big' twist at the end of the update is pretty laughable.

Just another turn of the hamster wheel, I guess. Too bad, as the characters are (almost) all gorgeous and Nyx does a good job throughout the game with the renders, expressions, and (occasionally) the dialogue. It's just the plot that's a mess, with a creator focused on cliffhangers and trolling her audience more than telling a coherent story.
yeah id be probably in a similar boat if Erynn wasn't my main girl. Tho it helped I knew it was going to be short going in so I was already prepared for it not to be anything special. So I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of Erynn content that wasn't story related. I'm mixed on the cliffhanger tbh I kind of like it but I fear it's gonna be resolved too quickly, + with knowing Nyx's stance on incest makes it feel like it's there just for shock value and nothing of value will come from it. ( I dont want it to be real or anything this game doesnt need that imo)

Last edited:
Reactions: D4rkK1ng

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
yeah id be probably in a similar boat if Erynn wasn't my main girl. Tho it helped I knew it was going to be short going in so I was already prepared for it not to be anything special. So I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of Erynn content that wasn't story related. I'm mixed on the cliffhanger tbh I kind of like it but I fear it's gonna be resolved too quickly, + with knowing Nyx's stance on incest makes it feel like it's there just for shock value and nothing of value will come from it. ( I dont want it to be real or anything this game doesnt need that imo)
The cliffhanger is once again a teaser that is supposed to encourage us to countless wild speculations, where in the end the MC interprets it wrongly, as always. A bad feature of the MC that should be well known.

Reactions: LSC82 and D4rkK1ng

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
wow why such hate for my Erynn?
is team Erynn the minority here?
For me is the correct path for the MC.
i slept with lexi at plane ( i havent met erryn yet) and afterwards until i broke it with her when i found she is the best friend of erynn and she lied , i friend-zoned the other girls except the val which i stoped her path though when i had the choice to take photos together and make it more serious and i chose not do so because i coudlnt betray erynn or nikki , i slept with nikki again when she came to my house (i hadnt started to be serious with erryn yet at that point)
then erryn saw nikki and nikki kicked her ass in the bed (she is strong)
nikki left (probably pregnant)i said i loved her,
then i continued with erryn the relationship became more serious moreover we did a nice bath together,
now i cant wait for the next chapter...

if there is no choice or chance for nikki+erryn +mc throuple im gonna break up with nikki (i will acknowledge my kid though) and choose erynn

and when this beautiful game is complete i will do a rerrun for sure with only erryn (and nikki at start)

ps : i saw the val beach scene (and then i rolled back to previous save) but truthfullly i dont realy like her behavior and i just wanted to see the scenes and dialogues then i rolled back and stoped at friendzone level with her but at least she helped me kick nathan ass.
in the end for me the only choice is erryn(first by far choice) and then nikki (second choice or throuple choice if possible ).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82
Oct 10, 2022
I don't think so, see Julia. A quick shout if he's lucky and that's it!
maybe.... though their relationship deepened since then, so it may make her more angry. Also, at that point circumstances were kinda different she probably had her own mother in her mind too, dealing with MC may not be the top priority for her at the time.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
wow why such hate for my Erynn?
is team Erynn the minority here?
For me is the correct path for the MC.
i slept with lexi at plane ( i havent met erryn yet) and afterwards but i broke it with her when i found she is the friend of erynn and she lied , i friend-zoned the other girls except the val which i stoped her path though when i had the choice to take photos together and i chose not do so didnt want to make it serious (i coudlnt betray erynn or nikki) i slept with nikki again (i hadnt started to be serious with erryn yet at that point) erryn saw nikki , nikki kicked her ass in the bed
nikki left (probably pregnant)i said i loved her, then i continued with erryn the relationship became more serious moreover we did a nice bath together,
now i cant for the next chapter
if there is no choice or chance for nikki+erryn +mc im gonna break up with nikki (i will acknowledge my kid though) and choose erynn
when this beautiful game complete i will do rerrun for sure with only erryn (and nikki at start)

i saw the val beach scene (and then i rolled back to previous save) but truthfullly i dont realy like her behavior and i just wanted to see the scens and dialogues then i rolled back and stoped at friendzone, at least she helped me kick nathan ass.
for me the only choices is erryn(first by far choice) and nikki (second choice or throuple choice if possible ).
I respect your decision. Since I have saved more routes than you have fingers and toes on your hands and feet, I can confidently give you one (or more) tip(s).

Start the game new and ignore Alexis at the beginning! You ignore Layla and Elena and get all the points from Melissa (you never know what you'll need them for) AND Emily (you get the motorbike for free).

So now you can throw yourself at Erynn and Nikki (and ONLY the two of them!).

With Alexis out of play, you can look forward to a 100% path with Erynn AND Nikki. (as I said, until now!). I also have this route in my repertoire.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D4rkK1ng

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I respect your decision. Since I have saved more routes than you have fingers and toes on your hands and feet, I can confidently give you one (or more) tip(s).

Start the game over and ignore Alexis at the beginning! You ignore Layla and Elena and get all the points from Melissa (you never know what you'll need them for) AND Emily (you get the motorbike for free).

So now you can throw yourself at Erynn and Nikki (and ONLY the two of them!).

With Alexis out of play, you can look forward to a 100% path with Erynn AND Nikki. (as I said, until now!). I also have this route in my repertoire.
i tried a route without speaking alexis at all (because erynn fight with Alexis when she find her lies and start crying)
but i cant understand why erynn still left the house and came back crying at this save(normaly at that scene she break up her friendship with alexis because alexis lied about MC.) when i have completely ignored alexis and alexis never learned who i was moreover the game doesnt tell me why she cry (or maybe i missed it?)

Oct 10, 2022
i tried a route without speaking alexis at all (because erynn fight with Alexis when she find her lies and start crying)
but i cant understand why erynn still left the house and came back crying at this save(normaly at that scene she break up her friendship with alexis because alexis lied about MC.) when i have completely ignored alexis and alexis never learned who i was moreover the game doesnt tell me why she cry (or maybe i missed it?)
in that path, Ethan does something to her. We don't know what.

Not really, I reluctantly have to bring them on board, for example on the ASP, but also on other routes. So I keep them at a distance (it won't be more than 16 points).
So you shun them away. :LOL:

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
error in the game, normally the scene refers to Erynn getting the cell phone from the MC and he getting a message from Alexis. Curious as women are, she takes a closer look and sees photos of Alexis and the MC on his cell phone. (Alexis path)

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
error in the game, normally the scene refers to Erynn getting the cell phone from the MC and he getting a message from Alexis. Curious as women are, she takes a closer look and sees photos of Alexis and the MC on his cell phone. (Alexis path)
yea i remember that scene and thats why ignored alexis on a diffrent save ,
it error or maybe ethan related ?

Oct 10, 2022
I don't think there is an error there. He meant none Alexis path, which is a miracle btw, so Erynn&Alexis confrotation does not happen but she still left the house and got back crying before kicked out MC. In that path, Ethan did something but it was not revealed what.
yea i remember that scene and thats why ignored alexis on a diffrent save ,
it error or maybe ethan related ?
Yeah, Ethan related.

hmm so im gonna do a new run for my main path and completely cut alexis.
its time for a new fatality on ethan.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
A fairly meh update for me. Nice to see Val in another running outfit, but the otherwise nice scene is undercut by more of the same 'is she dating other men' bullshit that comes up every time. And the 'big' twist at the end of the update is pretty laughable.

Just another turn of the hamster wheel, I guess. Too bad, as the characters are (almost) all gorgeous and Nyx does a good job throughout the game with the renders, expressions, and (occasionally) the dialogue. It's just the plot that's a mess, with a creator focused on cliffhangers and trolling her audience more than telling a coherent story.
im new on this game but because this update is full erynn i love it lol,
for me its top game and in my top 5 for sure (in new in this game so i havent played much any recommendation with similar games is welcome)
my top games
summer gonne (bella pathj) / interwined (erynn path) / leap of faith (Cece Path) Chaising sunset (Jaye path) S tier for me

being a dik / tier A game
depraved awakening /Haley story tier /projekt passion (my first game) / the seven realms (my second game) / tier B games

i tried few more but i will not rank them because i dropped them.

and right now i started artemis but im at the start of the game for now (i will not rank it for now)
i heard very good talks about the acting lessons , but i havent started yet...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes