Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Credit: Some God in this thread
But you already know that there are a few things in this diagram that don't fit and that this graphic is long out of date? The creator of the graphic made assumptions at the time and even then some things were not quite right.

Reactions: socool

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
maybe mom kept her old name and layla is from current marriage and lexi from prev (my 5 cents) and restaurant reservation was made by current hubby so they are called as monroes.
Adriana keeping her maiden name is a given.
if Santiago is no longer with her, though, it means Alexis changed her last name to the new husband's. like MC. but then during the beach double date, she would (should?) have spoken up when they were discussing MC changing his current last name, telling her own story to help him make a decision or at least give him an example. there might be a plot hole here.

well they aren't but that doesn't mean that nyx won't tease players about them being 1 and same.
at least the big picture we saw when MC first met Gabi was definitely Santiago. it's also him in the pictures of her youth. so he is a very important guy in her life.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Aye.

How can you people not see that would be the laziest writing ever. No one would stay quiet...there's a huge fucking poster on the wall while she has her legs spread in his bed.

I just love (like Nyx does) you try to come up with fantastical bollocks theories to make up a narrative that doesn't fit just so in your head it does fit.

Again, I criticize Nyx perhaps more than anyone here, even she isn't that lazy and/or that bad of a writer. That would be DPC levels of ridiculous plot armor.
even if it would be lazy, people won't really protest. but it's a rational explanation for the family's wealth.

I think you misremember that scene with Alexis. the poster is long gone when she comes in MC's room for the first time. MC removes the poster on the very first day he is back. she never went before when they were young either.
the only issue would be Erynn not mentionning it, but at that age, she wasn't interested in basketball at all, and would not recognize a player from the back, and Alexis had not reason to tell Erynn either. boasted about your own father to your best friend when she is fatherless would be super insensitive. That would also be a part of why Alexis' father has a soft spot for Erynn, as she would always treat him like a normal guy, maybe even as a father figure, and not as a celebrity.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It can't be Zo, not anymore.
He was my number 1 suspect until recently, but people need to learn to move on from their personal theories once it gets proven wrong.

Zo is Santiago's college buddy and his meal ticket into becoming an agent.
It's stated that Zo retired to be with his family.
So... he retires to be with his family, only for his college buddy and agent to steal his wife and Zo's daughters start calling him dad?
Even in a game where ludicrous things happen like this one this is simply too much.

More likely scenario is that "Mr Monroe" died when Alexis and Layla were very young and Santiago has been living with them from a young age which is why they call him "dad" without any qualifications and are very used to his presence around the house, grab his car...

Still weird that Brooke refers to them as the Monroe's, but maybe she doesn't know any better...

I don't think Gabi is married to Santiago, here's what i think:

Santiago was Gabi's agent back in the day, that's how they met.
Santiago had a long affair with Gabi.
Gabi probably wanted/expected Santiago to drop Adriana for her(and he probably promised he would), but it never happened, Gabi has had enough so now they are broken up.
Unless Zo is the current husband of the family, and is named Monroe. and Alexis is really Santiago's daughter. not Layla (might be why he was so happy that Alexis went back running with him as he saw it as being accepted again, while he finds it "normal" that Layla accepts him). Zo retiring for his family then makes sense.
Zo could even be Santiago's associate now after retiring from professional basketball.

the thing we don't actually know now is if Santiago Navarro is really MC's real father.
and in this story, everyone was related somehow, EXCEPT MC. MC might be the only one not related to anyone at all in the game. Besides his mother, he "only" had strong bonds with Erynn and Melissa in the past, that's it. The only time he could have been related to any character, through Andres, it was broken very quickly :D

There is also a chance Emily doesn't really know who the father is. She was a party girl, and was often very drunk during parties. She could have been with a random guy, or even Zo, while thinking it is Santiago :D

Yeah, Gabi being Santiago's mistress makes sense. Gabi was said to be married, but she was more worried about having sex with a student than having cheated on her husband. either she pretended to be married while single to keep guys away while waiting for Santiago, or she was already divorced and kept the facade.

Reactions: LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't think Santi is their father or even step-father. One of the customers ordered just when Alexis was talking and as far as I am aware Nyx did not put that without a reason, so at the beginning of next update she'll end the sentence like he is my dad's friend and we are having breakfast tomorrow. Always seen him as a fun uncle, why are you interested in him so much suddenly?
Bro, that's actually a great explanation, thanks for that ! false cliffhanger.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
he removed all posters when she first was in his room.
You're correct, still doesn't excuse the fact Erynn (as I have already mentioned...once and you conveniently didn't mention....again,...like in other threads) never once made mention that Zo was 'her best friends' dad? Not once...just in passing perhaps...she was like in his room daily growing up...

There is also a chance Emily doesn't really know who the father is. She was a party girl, and was often very drunk during parties. She could have been with a random guy, or even Zo, while thinking it is Santiago
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You're correct, still doesn't excuse the fact Erynn (as I have already mentioned...once and you conveniently didn't mention....again,...like in other threads) never once made mention that Zo was 'her best friends' dad? Not once...just in passing perhaps...she was like in his room daily growing up...
I did, in the following comment. here :

the only issue would be Erynn not mentionning it, but at that age, she wasn't interested in basketball at all, and would not recognize a player from the back, and Alexis had not reason to tell Erynn either. boasted about your own father to your best friend when she is fatherless would be super insensitive. That would also be a part of why Alexis' father has a soft spot for Erynn, as she would always treat him like a normal guy, maybe even as a father figure, and not as a celebrity.
But yeah, Erynn is really bad at telling MC anything at all. it's always "..." :D

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
is Alexis the most "intertwined" character in the game ?
even MC and Erynn don't seem to come close before the start of the game.

if we ignore the latest cliffhanger, she is Erynn's best friend, MC's first kiss, Layla's sister, Adrianna's daughter, Iris' roommate, Lakeyn's cousin, potentially Zo's daughter, Dylan's employee, at least grew up with Santiago around, eager fan of "Entanglement", former friend of Ethan and Zane, one of Zach's targets... i'm probably forgetting some more.

but it's weird that MC's mom and Alexis don't remember each other though. as Erynn's best friend, Alexis went to Melissa's regularly up to the start of the game. Emily should have run into her several times at least, also Alexis' family went several times to the restaurant. Emily only said that she felt familiar when they ran into each other after Alexis stayed the night, hinting more at Emily only remembering Alexis from the restaurant.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
is Alexis the most "intertwined" character in the game ?
even MC and Erynn don't seem to come close before the start of the game.

if we ignore the latest cliffhanger, she is Erynn's best friend, MC's first kiss, Layla's sister, Adrianna's daughter, Iris' roommate, Lakeyn's cousin, potentially Zo's daughter, Dylan's employee, at least grew up with Santiago around, eager fan of "Entanglement", former friend of Ethan and Zane, one of Zach's targets... i'm probably forgetting some more.

but it's weird that MC's mom and Alexis don't remember each other though. as Erynn's best friend, Alexis went to Melissa's regularly up to the start of the game. Emily should have run into her several times at least, also Alexis' family went several times to the restaurant. Emily only said that she felt familiar when they ran into each other after Alexis stayed the night, hinting more at Emily only remembering Alexis from the restaurant.
only thing I think you missed was Alexis was also hit on once a week by Zach :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Alexis and Layla going to pick up someone at the airport, most likely Lakeyn. so more drama for either relationships if MC made those choices... :D was wondering for a long time when it would come up.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey all....I just started playing this game a couple of days ago...it's a fantastic game so far but jesus christ it's ripping my heart out...Nikki is one of my favorites and every time MC is with her he leaves her for one reason or another and it's killing me...I wish there was an option to decide to stay with her or for her to go with MC.

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey all....I just started playing this game a couple of days ago...it's a fantastic game so far but jesus christ it's ripping my heart out...Nikki is one of my favorites and every time MC is with her he leaves her for one reason or another and it's killing me...I wish there was an option to decide to stay with her or for her to go with MC.
no that option yet.

Reactions: balboa2151

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I mean... you can. Just keep your dick in your pants, don't fuck other girls, and you'll still be in a relationship with her (albeit long distance for the time being)

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I have a feeling Nikki could end up moving to Madison Springs for college. Coach Mike is her father. They are close. And Nikki has talked about possibly getting her university degree./ISPOILER]

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes