Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
he removed all posters when she first was in his room.
You're correct, still doesn't excuse the fact Erynn (as I have already mentioned...once and you conveniently didn't mention....again,...like in other threads) never once made mention that Zo was 'her best friends' dad? Not once...just in passing perhaps...she was like in his room daily growing up...

There is also a chance Emily doesn't really know who the father is. She was a party girl, and was often very drunk during parties. She could have been with a random guy, or even Zo, while thinking it is Santiago
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
You're correct, still doesn't excuse the fact Erynn (as I have already mentioned...once and you conveniently didn't mention....again,...like in other threads) never once made mention that Zo was 'her best friends' dad? Not once...just in passing perhaps...she was like in his room daily growing up...
I did, in the following comment. here :

the only issue would be Erynn not mentionning it, but at that age, she wasn't interested in basketball at all, and would not recognize a player from the back, and Alexis had not reason to tell Erynn either. boasted about your own father to your best friend when she is fatherless would be super insensitive. That would also be a part of why Alexis' father has a soft spot for Erynn, as she would always treat him like a normal guy, maybe even as a father figure, and not as a celebrity.
But yeah, Erynn is really bad at telling MC anything at all. it's always "..." :D

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
is Alexis the most "intertwined" character in the game ?
even MC and Erynn don't seem to come close before the start of the game.

if we ignore the latest cliffhanger, she is Erynn's best friend, MC's first kiss, Layla's sister, Adrianna's daughter, Iris' roommate, Lakeyn's cousin, potentially Zo's daughter, Dylan's employee, at least grew up with Santiago around, eager fan of "Entanglement", former friend of Ethan and Zane, one of Zach's targets... i'm probably forgetting some more.

but it's weird that MC's mom and Alexis don't remember each other though. as Erynn's best friend, Alexis went to Melissa's regularly up to the start of the game. Emily should have run into her several times at least, also Alexis' family went several times to the restaurant. Emily only said that she felt familiar when they ran into each other after Alexis stayed the night, hinting more at Emily only remembering Alexis from the restaurant.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
is Alexis the most "intertwined" character in the game ?
even MC and Erynn don't seem to come close before the start of the game.

if we ignore the latest cliffhanger, she is Erynn's best friend, MC's first kiss, Layla's sister, Adrianna's daughter, Iris' roommate, Lakeyn's cousin, potentially Zo's daughter, Dylan's employee, at least grew up with Santiago around, eager fan of "Entanglement", former friend of Ethan and Zane, one of Zach's targets... i'm probably forgetting some more.

but it's weird that MC's mom and Alexis don't remember each other though. as Erynn's best friend, Alexis went to Melissa's regularly up to the start of the game. Emily should have run into her several times at least, also Alexis' family went several times to the restaurant. Emily only said that she felt familiar when they ran into each other after Alexis stayed the night, hinting more at Emily only remembering Alexis from the restaurant.
only thing I think you missed was Alexis was also hit on once a week by Zach :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey all....I just started playing this game a couple of days ago...it's a fantastic game so far but jesus christ it's ripping my heart out...Nikki is one of my favorites and every time MC is with her he leaves her for one reason or another and it's killing me...I wish there was an option to decide to stay with her or for her to go with MC.

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey all....I just started playing this game a couple of days ago...it's a fantastic game so far but jesus christ it's ripping my heart out...Nikki is one of my favorites and every time MC is with her he leaves her for one reason or another and it's killing me...I wish there was an option to decide to stay with her or for her to go with MC.
no that option yet.

Reactions: balboa2151

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I mean... you can. Just keep your dick in your pants, don't fuck other girls, and you'll still be in a relationship with her (albeit long distance for the time being)

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I have a feeling Nikki could end up moving to Madison Springs for college. Coach Mike is her father. They are close. And Nikki has talked about possibly getting her university degree./ISPOILER]

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I am still wondering why Erynn didn't want to answer MC's question about having a boyfriend. was it just because it was a romanticly charged question and she got flusterred ? didn't seem like it was connected to her being blackmailed

During the beach bar date with Nikki, there is a surfer guy that shows up. I'm guessing that he is Zane. you can see among his friend, even though they are blurred, that Valeria is there. She probably saw MC having that date too then. and Zane seems to behave very much like MC in his flirting, which would explain why Erynn dated him maybe ? and if it is really Zane, and Valeria still is more attracted to MC even though Zane seems more handsome, and has a personality very close to MC, would the main difference for her be that MC is Hispanic (if we remove plot armor and magical attraction from the equation :D ) or that he actually listens while Zane seems to brush everything off ?
and now that we know Zane is Brooke's brother, he might become next update's drama/cliffhanger :D

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I am still wondering why Erynn didn't want to answer MC's question about having a boyfriend. was it just because it was a romanticly charged question and she got flusterred ? didn't seem like it was connected to her being blackmailed
That's a good question... Just confused feelings on her part maybe? She doesn't yet know what she's doing/going for with this kid.
Slightly later if she cacthes the MC having a look she's somewhat flustered, it surprises her but also makes her happy... and now we know she diddled her cunny(in his honor) that day...

Like many things Erynn it doesn't make much sense because eventually he would eventually find out.
Even Melissa knows it's no big deal, but Erynn makes it so...

During the beach bar date with Nikki, there is a surfer guy that shows up. I'm guessing that he is Zane. you can see among his friend, even though they are blurred, that Valeria is there. She probably saw MC having that date too then. and Zane seems to behave very much like MC in his flirting, which would explain why Erynn dated him maybe ? and if it is really Zane, and Valeria still is more attracted to MC even though Zane seems more handsome, and has a personality very close to MC, would the main difference for her be that MC is Hispanic (if we remove plot armor and magical attraction from the equation :D ) or that he actually listens while Zane seems to brush everything off ?
and now that we know Zane is Brooke's brother, he might become next update's drama/cliffhanger :D
Probably Zane, yes.
Brooke having a brother named Zane who happens to be a surfer is too much of a coincidence for it not to be him.
I feel we can't be certain that was Valeria(though it did look like her), with a beach date on the way it's a great opportunity for Zane to be there and we will probably have the answer to this question and what are they to each other, does Valeria flirt with him too? Is Zane also Gym bro?
Valeria had already met Nikki(with the MC) so even if she caught a glimpse it's nothing new for her, plus the make out didn't happen at that spot, they went behind some trees(weird if she kept following).
We also can't be sure who Val likes better yet, she might be playing the field just like a fuckboy MC(a little less eager to jump into bed).
But things like being latino, speaking spanish and a pretty good sprinter work in his favor with Val.

Also a good chance for an awkward encounter between Erynn-Zane-MC if you are taking Erynn to the beach instead, opportunity for us to "mark our territory".
I don't feel like Erynn dating him needs much justification, the MC was gone, he's good looking, he's forward(and she wasn't traumatized back then) and most importantly he isn't Ethan, everyone looks like a great option in comparison lol.

I wonder if the girls will learn of our plans to visit Nikki/Cara on saturday? And how they will react to that, also "marking their territory" or disappointed?
Can we lie about where we are going? "Oh i'm gonna visit my guy Nathan, haven't seen him in a while" technically true but big omission here lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
That's a good question... Just confused feelings on her part maybe? She doesn't yet know what she's doing/going for with this kid.
Slightly later if she cacthes the MC having a look she's somewhat flustered... and now we know she diddled her cunny(in his honor) that day...

Like many things Erynn it doesn't make much sense because eventually he would eventually find out.
Even Melissa knows it's no big deal, but Erynn makes it so...

Probably Zane, yes.
Brooke having a brother named Zane who happens to be a surfer is too much of a coincidence for it not to be him.
I feel we can't be certain that was Valeria(though it did look like her), with a beach date on the way it's a great opportunity for Zane to be there and we will probably have the answer to this question and what are they to each other, does Valeria flirt with him too? Is Zane also Gym bro?
Valeria had already met Nikki(with the MC) so even if she caught a glimpse it's nothing new for her, plus the make out didn't happen at that spot, they went behind some trees(weird if she kept following).
We also can't be sure who Val likes better yet, she might be playing the field just like a fuckboy MC(a little less eager to jump into bed).
But things like being latino, speaking spanish and a pretty good sprinter work in his favor with Val.

Also a good chance for an awkward encounter between Erynn-Zane-MC if you are taking Erynn to the beach instead, opportunity for us to "mark our territory".
I don't feel like Erynn dating him needs much justification, the MC was gone, he's good looking, he's forward(and she wasn't traumatized back then) and most importantly he isn't Ethan, everyone looks like a great option in comparison lol.

I wonder if the girls will learn of our plans to visit Nikki/Cara on saturday? And how they will react to that, also "marking their territory" or disappointed?
Can we lie about where we are going? "Oh i'm gonna visit my guy Nathan, haven't seen him in a while" technically true but big omission here lol.
iirc Nyx said that girl was not Valeria.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

I forgot what part of the story he ask Erynn I want to say at the start during the pool scene with her mother. I think why she didn't want to answer could be for a few different reasons. Maybe cause of the trauma she has and Zane brings those bad memories back and doesn't want to make scene and crying Infront of the MC just thinking about a bad time in her life. Maybe while she still loves the MC he could of changed alot in 5 years. so she is uncertain if she still does want to be romantically involved with him just yet because of how Ethan changed to be nice and friendly and went back to his old ways when she wouldnt date him. So maybe her trauma is causing her to be hesitant and doesn't want to send any signals that she is available just yet. Could be a number of reasons really but those are the ones that stand out the most to me why she wouldn't want to answer that question.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes