mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
NYX incesteases: These screenshots taken out of context look like the MC just groped, penetrated his mother Emily.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

How'd you get that scene bro?
If you mean the scene with Sienna and her boyfriend, be on the Layla path so you get invited to the jacuzzi party with Elena, Sienna and Sienna's bf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacey.ci and LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
However the alternative view is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ethan wouldn't have the balls. he can only bully Erynn because of the video. and he had his goons hold up just to kick him once and show him the video. he can't leave any evidence other than that or he is at risk himself. the more he involves other people, the less power he holds with the video.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
NYX incesteases: These screenshots taken out of context look like the MC just groped, penetrated his mother Emily.

View attachment 3552753 View attachment 3552754

If you mean the scene with Sienna and her boyfriend, be on the Layla path so you get invited to the jacuzzi party with Elena, Sienna and Sienna's bf.
There are 3 more scenes with MC mother, one in the pool with her breasts out, them sleeping in bed, him kissing her.
Look, it was said that there won't be incest, imagine if there was

Reactions: mnotwoke
Apr 19, 2024
Hey everyone! I've been lurking for some time and this is my first post. I've got some questions and hope you can help.

How do you unlock Emily's last scene?
How do you unlock Tori's last scene?
How do you unlock Iris' last two scenes?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Hey everyone! I've been lurking for some time and this is my first post. I've got some questions and hope you can help.

How do you unlock Emily's last scene?
How do you unlock Tori's last scene?
How do you unlock Iris' last two scenes?
for Tori, you need to be on Alexis' path or secret path to go to the beach double date.
for Iris, same.
for Emily, it might be spending the night in her bed while the riverside girlfriend is visiting.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
for Emily, it might be spending the night in her bed while the riverside girlfriend is visiting.
Basically that's true, but if Nikki visits the MC, there are negative points for Nikki, only for Cara the night with Emily has no consequences.

Apr 19, 2024
for Tori, you need to be on Alexis' path or secret path to go to the beach double date.
for Iris, same.
How do you avoid Iris rejecting the MC when on the Alexis path? I chose all +Iris options and then entered her booth too. She rejected the MC and sent the safety text instead of the love one.

For Tori, do I need to win the race? That conflicts with the Alexis path, since you hang out with her instead of training with the team, and finish 4th.

Thank you for answering!

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
How do you avoid Iris rejecting the MC when on the Alexis path? I chose all +Iris options and then entered her booth too. She rejected the MC and sent the safety text instead of the love one.
That is completely correct. It just shows that the MC has awakened her old feelings!
For Tori, do I need to win the race? That conflicts with the Alexis path, since you hang out with her instead of training with the team, and finish 4th.
I can't provide any information on this because Tori is STRICTLY ignored. It plays 0.0 role in my saves.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Tori only goes for winners, so yes you do.(y)

That is completely correct. It just shows that the MC has awakened her old feelings!

I can't provide any information on this because Tori is STRICTLY ignored. It plays 0.0 role in my saves.
I stupidly played all the possible paths up until last update. So ask me anything. :cry:

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024
Tori only goes for winners, so yes you do.(y)

I stupidly played all the possible paths up until updates. So ask me anything. :cry:
As minibaer12 said, after what MC did, Iris is in love with MC again, but how do you get the last two scenes? The game finished with the usual beat up Ethan, go watch the game at the bar ending.

Thanks for the confirmation on Tori.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
As minibaer12 said, after what MC did, Iris is in love with MC again, but how do you get the last two scenes? The game finished with the usual beat up Ethan, go watch the game at the bar ending.

this is the current end of EP 12!!!

The fact that you see the scene of the unsent love message tells you that you are on the Iris path. Otherwise you won't see it. So, now my question to you: Which two scenes are YOU talking about?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are 3 more scenes with MC mother, one in the pool with her breasts out, them sleeping in bed, him kissing her.
Look, it was said that there won't be incest, imagine if there was
what do you mean? last update stated that lexi and mc are half-siblings.

:p

Apr 19, 2024
this is the current end of EP 12!!!

The fact that you see the scene of the unsent love message tells you that you are on the Iris path. Otherwise you won't see it. So, now my question to you: Which two scenes are YOU talking about?
The last two locked ones in the gallery. I assumed that since other galleries could be fully unlocked, the ones I asked would be too. Maybe that's not the case?

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
I hope you can forgive me for being so forgetful :cry:
Forgive you? Your way is the correct one, not mine. I spent too much time and brain power on this one. ;)

I am not sure which scenes you are referring to. Game ends at the bar for all the paths iirc.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The developer will come up with an excuse that they thought they were half brothers, if he doesn't, Patreon will throw a party
not even that it's just gonna be something like Alexis didn't finish her sentence and the MC overacted before she could. cause as far as I know even 1/2 brother and sister is a no go if Nyx wants to play it safe and Nyx has said there will not be any incest

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes