minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
As minibaer12 said, after what MC did, Iris is in love with MC again, but how do you get the last two scenes? The game finished with the usual beat up Ethan, go watch the game at the bar ending.

Thanks for the confirmation on Tori.
this is the current end of EP 12!!!

The fact that you see the scene of the unsent love message tells you that you are on the Iris path. Otherwise you won't see it. So, now my question to you: Which two scenes are YOU talking about?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are 3 more scenes with MC mother, one in the pool with her breasts out, them sleeping in bed, him kissing her.
Look, it was said that there won't be incest, imagine if there was
what do you mean? last update stated that lexi and mc are half-siblings.

:p

Apr 19, 2024
this is the current end of EP 12!!!

The fact that you see the scene of the unsent love message tells you that you are on the Iris path. Otherwise you won't see it. So, now my question to you: Which two scenes are YOU talking about?
The last two locked ones in the gallery. I assumed that since other galleries could be fully unlocked, the ones I asked would be too. Maybe that's not the case?

Oct 10, 2022
I hope you can forgive me for being so forgetful :cry:
Forgive you? Your way is the correct one, not mine. I spent too much time and brain power on this one. ;)

As minibaer12 said, after what MC did, Iris is in love with MC again, but how do you get the last two scenes? The game finished with the usual beat up Ethan, go watch the game at the bar ending.

Thanks for the confirmation on Tori.
I am not sure which scenes you are referring to. Game ends at the bar for all the paths iirc.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
what do you mean? last update stated that lexi and mc are half-siblings.

:p
The developer will come up with an excuse that they thought they were half brothers, if he doesn't, Patreon will throw a party

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The developer will come up with an excuse that they thought they were half brothers, if he doesn't, Patreon will throw a party
not even that it's just gonna be something like Alexis didn't finish her sentence and the MC overacted before she could. cause as far as I know even 1/2 brother and sister is a no go if Nyx wants to play it safe and Nyx has said there will not be any incest

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
not even that it's just gonna be something like Alexis didn't finish her sentence and the MC overacted before she could. cause as far as I know even 1/2 brother and sister is a no go if Nyx wants to play it safe and Nyx has said there will not be any incest
As we like to say: firstly, it turns out completely differently and secondly, it turns out the way you think it will

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Maviarab

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
For sure.. she was cut off. She's either going to say "He's my dad's best friend" or " He's my dad. My sugar daddy." I really hope it's "Sugar Daddy"... you know for..... drama purposes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
it's not over yet! she finds MC attractive, and her boyfriend seems to like MC...
I doubt Sienna will ever be a love interest in the game.
And she seems to have a good relationship with her boyfriend, dont see they ending their relationship any time soon.
And i dont read much into the attractive thing, after all her BF also finds Layla and Elena attractive iirc.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
All good points, yeah.

Layla and Alexis were not close when they were young, to explain why MC never saw Layla before, but they grew close during MC's absence. They are already close before MC comes back. That's why Layla can notice the changes in her sister's behavior. Everyone notices Alexis is happier, especially Erynn. Her father too. It's just that the scene in episode 11 makes it even more obvious to him that her current boyfriend is a good thing even for him

Alexis' other problem to me is that she has incredibly high standards for her boyfriend. MC has to be close to perfect, and make almost no mistake towards her. Prince charming, essentially. Even if she is easy going in the relationship and forgives him a lot of small mistakes (mainly because she just made huge mistakes herself, forcing her to be more forgiving). She has her parents' perfect relationship as an example everyday. As the relationship grows, it might become harder to maintain it.
You made me think something, considering how this dev usually works and the love for drama, is their parents relationship really perfect? And if we consider how much dev is hiding Alexis father identity, drama is coming..and dev is probably using the "incest" thing to hide the real problem.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You made me think something, considering how this dev usually works and the love for drama, is their parents relationship really perfect? And if we consider how much dev is hiding Alexis father identity, drama is coming..and dev is probably using the "incest" thing to hide the real problem.
Here a question if alexis,layla and the MC share the same father which i dont believe. That would mean he cheated on his wife who was MC mom roommate, another thing is his family offered MC mom money to terminate because they were to young to start having kids. So if we are to believe his family wish, then he has no kids before getting MC mom pregnant. Clearly Alexis is older. I still believe Gabis husband is his father.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Here a question if alexis,layla and the MC share the same father which i dont believe. That would mean he cheated on his wife who was MC mom roommate, another thing is his family offered MC mom money to terminate because they were to young to start having kids. So if we are to believe his family wish, then he has no kids before getting MC mom pregnant. Clearly Alexis is older. I still believe Gabis husband is his father.
Or maybe Emily lied to Santi and hes actually not the father, hell maybe she had a drunken one night stand and she doesn't even know.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes