• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
I am convinced that Alexis and Layla are not blood related sisters, Either way, they didn't go to the same schools growing up. This makes me think Layla's dad is Santi, and Alexis is Adriana's daughter with a different man before Santi. But of course, it's all misdirection and half-truths to keep everyone off balance. It's damn good writing either way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am convinced that Alexis and Layla are not blood related sisters.
possible but unlikely since that wouldn't give reason for adrianna raising non-daughter unless father of nd just put that baby on her hands and said thar raise this kid as it was your own.

Our dad fucked around, everyone is related to everyone and the MC, HENCE the title... 'Intertwined'.
old news.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
How do you avoid Iris rejecting the MC when on the Alexis path? I chose all +Iris options and then entered her booth too. She rejected the MC and sent the safety text instead of the love one.
for that changing room scene, you need to be on Alexis' secret path.

For Tori, do I need to win the race? That conflicts with the Alexis path, since you hang out with her instead of training with the team, and finish 4th.
you are not forced to go on that date with Alexis, you can go train with Layla and still be on Alexis' path.
but eventually, with the game enforcing fidelity, you will be discovered sooner or later anyway, if you fuck everyone while being with Alexis.

Reactions: LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I doubt Sienna will ever be a love interest in the game.
And she seems to have a good relationship with her boyfriend, dont see they ending their relationship any time soon.
And i dont read much into the attractive thing, after all her BF also finds Layla and Elena attractive iirc.
she doesn't need to be an LI for them to fuck.
like I said, her boyfriend also likes MC. they can try a MMF threesome, or her boyfriend could share.

You made me think something, considering how this dev usually works and the love for drama, is their parents relationship really perfect? And if we consider how much dev is hiding Alexis father identity, drama is coming..and dev is probably using the "incest" thing to hide the real problem.
no relationship is perfect. but it's presented as a very good relationship in the present. in the past, they had tons of drama for sure, like the fact that they had their first child very young and had to deal with that, or the fact that he has a very demanding career and was pretty much absent from home all the time (hence the dogs), and he had to choose between his career and his family...

I am convinced that Alexis and Layla are not blood related sisters, Either way, they didn't go to the same schools growing up. This makes me think Layla's dad is Santi, and Alexis is Adriana's daughter with a different man before Santi. But of course, it's all misdirection and half-truths to keep everyone off balance. It's damn good writing either way.
Alexis and Layla having different fathers doesn't really matter.
but as long as Nyx wants to be funded by Patreon, MC cannot have the same father as any of the girl he can fuck. so there is no way Santi is anyone's father other than MC's.

Reactions: LSC82

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
like I said, her boyfriend also likes MC. they can try a MMF threesome, or her boyfriend could share.
So ? Just because he's friendly with the MC the one time they meet doesn't mean he's ready to share his gf.
Also Sienna is a good friend of Layla, as well as Elena...can't imagine how this would end well for the MC.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
for that changing room scene, you need to be on Alexis' secret path.
How do you avoid Iris rejecting the MC when on the Alexis path? I chose all +Iris options and then entered her booth too. She rejected the MC and sent the safety text instead of the love one.
You can also be on the Erynn and Alexis path I believe. i know ive gotten that scene on one of my saves without being on the secret path. Then I think your choices during the beach hangout matter but not 100% sure. ( just make sure to go running with Layla, if you go on both paths)

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Ngl if Sienna wasn't already in a relationship... :sneaky:
I'm also hoping something happens between Sienna, her boyfriend and the MC.

It would be a choice for the player that could screw over the Layla, Layla/Elena paths.

The MC being a creep (choosing to watch Natasha (Zach's sister) and coach fucking, deciding to help Zach creep on the Girls' Locker Room at training camp, and watching Sienna and her bf) has only had repercussions so far with helping Zach.

Reactions: HiP1 and LSC82

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
The MC being a creep (choosing to watch Natasha (Zach's sister) and coach fucking, deciding to help Zach creep on the Girls' Locker Room at training camp, and watching Sienna and her bf) has only had repercussions so far with helping Za
I'm willing to bet that the theory behind it is only in one case you invade their privacy, the others were fucking where they shouldn't

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
And I'm hoping for more Dead Peops in this VN ... One is not enough ... Muahaha :ROFLMAO:
Before we're done:

KILL LIST

1. Ethan
2. Zach
3. One of the ladies or side ladies?
4. Badly written Andres redemption arc
5. John?
6. Emily?

I'm willing to bet that the theory behind it is only in one case you invade their privacy, the others were fucking where they shouldn't
Good point. That makes sense.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Before we're done:

KILL LIST

1. Ethan
2. Zach
5. John?
6. Emily?

1&2: Have Ethan kill Zach.

4&6: Badly written Andres redemption arc, this could be possible by making Emily an even worse character which could be done by not making Santi his real father and Emily lying to everyone about it for all those years.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Before we're done:

KILL LIST

1. Ethan
2. Zach
5. John?
6. Emily?

Hmmm ... then i get an perfect idea how Ethan and Zach will Die .... We let Dylan out of his Bar and he should fuck them until there Heart explodes. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So ? Just because he's friendly with the MC the one time they meet doesn't mean he's ready to share his gf.
Also Sienna is a good friend of Layla, as well as Elena...can't imagine how this would end well for the MC.
Everything in this game(other than picking a single girl and ignoring all the rest) is about "not ending well", everything is about creating friction/collision between the different girls.
Doesn't stop me wanting to fuck every girl just because i can.

I do think the way they've been portrayed hints that they would be down for a swing.
Isaiah comes on like typical red blooded male showing signs that he would like a go at either Layla or Elena.
And Sienna... she just gives "kinky girl" vibes...

I'm also hoping something happens between Sienna, her boyfriend and the MC.

It would be a choice for the player that could screw over the Layla, Layla/Elena paths.

The MC being a creep (choosing to watch Natasha (Zach's sister) and coach fucking, deciding to help Zach creep on the Girls' Locker Room at training camp, and watching Sienna and her bf) has only had repercussions so far with helping Zach.
Natasha did enjoy being watched but nothing came of it...

An interesting twist would be if Sienna caught a glimpse of the MC watching the action.
It can potentially lead into an interesting conversation once we are back at school... "You like to watch huh? Is that all you do or do you also like to play?"

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes