Oct 10, 2022
Oh i'm sure Nyx is going to do something to Nikki to rile us up. In the last update it did mention us going to visit nikki as a surprise, wouldn't shock me if something happened then.

Being on the Nikki route is almost too peaceful.
I think we were safe of the usual drama because she was going to die originally, so no background drama established for her. She can retcon it for the sake of it though.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Could you please stop giving ideas, thanks.
Oh i'm sure Nyx is going to do something to Nikki to rile us up. In the last update it did mention us going to visit nikki as a surprise, wouldn't shock me if something happened then.
I think we were safe of the usual drama because she was going to die originally, so no background drama established for her. She can retcon it for the sake of it though.
Oooof imagine if she actually killed off Nikki now......

There be hell in the streets.

Nyx's flow chart for this game must resemble a flow chart for the regular participants of a Roman Orgy over the course of a year.

She must have mapped out every single lady combination a gamer might use, then found a way to fuck it over. The story is badly written at times, but I appreciate the trolling efforts.

If I ever meet Nyx, I wouldn't know whether to shake her hand or break an egg over her head.

Theories: She's going to find a way somehow (Zane) to fuck over Brooke and Sha'Carri (Val). Gigi is a palm tree haired temptress meant to screw over Alexis.

Oct 10, 2022
Oooof imagine if she actually killed off Nikki now......

There be hell in the streets.

View attachment 3564625
I am not sure there will be enough people to care tbh. I know I would not. I am seeking a reason to drop it altogether so maybe it could be the final straw. :unsure:

Nyx's flow chart for this game must resemble a flow chart for the regular participants of a Roman Orgy over the course of a year.
Bold of you to think she has these kind of background ideas and not wing it according to the mood she is having while creating it.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Bold of you to think she has these kind of background ideas and not wing it according to the mood she is having while creating it.
Yeah. I'm probably giving her too much credit.

This Erynn-Val same day date was probably a recent eff you to people like me using that combo. She listened to the complaints about the Alexis beach date, but she screwed the Erynn, Val players too.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Eh i was never a fan of most of the girls in intertwined, they all felt like drama heavy teenagers but Nikki was the first one out of the non adults who actually had her shit together.

She has a pretty good job that pays well ($40/hr).
She can handle bullies.
She's nice and has a good personality.
She's a little older then the mc (which is a plus in my book).
She seems pretty loyal.

Can't really ask for much more then that and can't wait to see how Nyx tries to mess with that relationship.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This girl right here is pretty much drama free, at least so far. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3564607
She's kept safe because she doesn't get to see anything due to long distance relationship lol.
When she finally learns you are fucking half the town...

It's what i said, you either play it very safe and keep your distance from everyone else or get ready for a mob of angry girls...

Eh i was never a fan of most of the girls in intertwined, they all felt like drama heavy teenagers but Nikki was the first one out of the non adults who actually had her shit together.

She has a pretty good job that pays well ($40/hr).
She can handle bullies.
She's nice and has a good personality.
She's a little older then the mc (which is a plus in my book).
She seems pretty loyal.

Can't really ask for much more then that and can't wait to see how Nyx tries to mess with that relationship.
She had a pretty toxic relationship with the ex-boyfriend and was kinda obsessed with the guy, with the whole "let's act like you are with me in front of him" just to make him jealous, and it honestly looked like she was about to go for his proposal.
The girl talking to the MC making her jealous saved her character.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
She's kept safe because she doesn't get to see anything due to long distance relationship lol.
When she finally learns you are fucking half the town...
To be fair iv only done one playthrough and the only relationship i had open when the mc became official with nikki was gabi and at that point it was easy enough to close but yea if your banging every single chick then that's on you lol.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To be fair iv only done one playthrough and the only relationship i had open when the mc became official with nikki was gabi and at that point it was easy enough to close but yea if your banging every single chick then that's on you lol.
My post that you quoted made sure to explain that it was possible to play it safe...
Lot's of girls play drama free if you do this, Layla for example, just a fun romp.

Everything in this game(other than picking a single girl and ignoring all the rest) is about "not ending well"
So read the posts that you quote next time.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So ? Just because he's friendly with the MC the one time they meet doesn't mean he's ready to share his gf.
Also Sienna is a good friend of Layla, as well as Elena...can't imagine how this would end well for the MC.
it can easily happen if you're not on Layla's and/or Elena's path.
you can also be on their paths, and screw it up later, allowing an encounter with Sienna.
also, Sienna seems very secure in her relationship. so they could be open to swinging. if Layla and MC are also secure, it could happen.
there are tons of possibilities.
and honestly, this game is all about drama, so "can't imagine how this would end well for the MC" is clearly not a good reason for not doing it... you can literally try to go for Alexis and Layla at the same time. you think that would end well ? :D same for Erynn and Alexis... Alexis's secret path is about Erynn pushing her into MC's arms WHILE he is with Layla... on Layla's path, MC fools around with both Layla and Elena... on the very same day, you can fuck Tori, Iris and Layla, and some phone sex with Cara... the only one that seems immune from drama with MC is Valeria for now, she shuts it down really quick.

You can also be on the Erynn and Alexis path I believe. i know ive gotten that scene on one of my saves without being on the secret path. Then I think your choices during the beach hangout matter but not 100% sure. ( just make sure to go running with Layla, if you go on both paths)
no, you can't. if you are on Alexis' path, Iris just talks to you in the changing room. She is a good friend, she won't jump on you if you are Lexi's boyfriend even if she is conflicted about it.

1&2: Have Ethan kill Zach.
or kill each other :D

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
This girl right here is pretty much drama free, at least so far. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3564607
Coach might have a thing or two to say to you when school is back... :D
There was drama with her sister liking you too and her ex and your ex-dad marrying her mom...
and Erynn, Val, Layla, Sha'Carri, Darryl, TJ and Surferboy saw you two together if you renew it with her. that's ton of drama waiting to explode.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
no, you can't. if you are on Alexis' path, Iris just talks to you in the changing room. She is a good friend, she won't jump on you if you are Lexi's boyfriend even if she is conflicted about it.
I wonder how ive seen the lewd scene in the changing room then cause ive never played the secret path. The most ive played of the secret path was a speed run to see the pool scene but didn't play past that. I figured it is some kind of variation of the Alexis and Erynn path at the same time. Maybe it was an old bug during the last build then.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
you only tested one relationship and you still made a tier list ? :D

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes