LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
good points.
it was just some examples that could make it possible. not how it will happen.
MC doesn't need to that Sienna has a kinky side. it can happen just because she finds him attractive, and her boyfriend allows it. or she breaks up for something stupid. in this game, anything can happen just to mess with MC's faithfulness :D
It makes more sense for her to be interested if we got the bathtub party scene, that's when the "Sienna points" start counting, from that point on she's taking notice...
before that she has barely any interaction with the MC.

Many things can come from Sienna, they might want swinging, she alone might want a Layla threesome(she outright states that posing with Layla made her horny), how we get Layla to agree to a non-Elena threesome is the difficult part lol.
Or she might just want to go behind her BFs(and her friend) back.

on Alexis secret path, Alexis tells Erynn explicitly "he is with Layla", and Erynn answers "I know". you can't make it more explicit. Erynn is usually a nice girl, it's weird that she tries to screw Layla over, as she knows Layla herself, and Layla is Alexis' sister. and on that path, MC doesn't show any interest towards Alexis. so it's all about Erynn trying to match her two best friends at all cost. maybe to live a relationship with MC as a proxy through Lexi. but it's really weird given her normal personality and values.
The very first girl you meet in the game actively screws over her best friend... Alexis knows who MC is and still goes for him behind Erynn's back. even if she feels guilty about it. drama ensues.
if you're both on Layla and Erynn's paths, Erynn knows MC is already with Layla even if it's not official, and she still actively goes for him.
same for Erynn and Riverside girls. Val and Alexis. Iris and Lexi. Gabi and Layla. Tori and anyone MC is dating...

if you think about it, Layla is the one that everyone screws over at one point :D
I think there's a difference between what Erynn knows on her normal path and ASP...
Normal path she sees Layla with you once(in the club), it never comes up again (later she may learn you dated Alexis)... as far as she's concerned Layla and MC is a big nothing burger.
On ASP there's that scene(first ASP scene) where she meets the MC, naked in the hottub in Layla's house, to me that's the crucial difference, that's when she learns Layla and MC indeed have been fooling around, so when it comes to the beach scene she's aware of that... still playing the destroyer of happy families on ASP.

Not that i think that Erynn(normal path) would slow her roll because of Layla, she absolutely doesn't over the Riverside girls, it's the MC who has to keep it in his pants and tell her no.

And curious on what's Alexis next move on ASP, as said she has her "extreme" reaction to dating both hanging over her head here, but it sounds like her "weakness" will win again.

when you go run with Val and Layla together the first time, you go pick up Layla, and on Alexis' path, it's Alexis that opens the door, and Val clearly sees that MC is dating Alexis. she comments on it. and she still allows MC to hit on her. to her, "just dating" is ok, but it's not ok when it is a "serious relationship". but honestly, what is the difference? only that they officially declares that it is serious. Alexis threw herself half naked at MC and kisses him in public, and is comfortable with him seeing her like that. But Val sees it is more serious on the beach double date ? Why ? they fool around when Lexi tries to get his phone, MC applies sunscreen on her back, they go play in the water and MC walks back with both Lexi and Erynn on his shoulders, that's about it. how is it that different to Val to make it "serious" ? :) it's only been 5 weeks. and Lexi expects exclusivity from day one, so it's always been serious to her.

that break up should be epic, for sure.
Val definitely knew before... She even says as much to her mom, the guy she was kissing has a GF.
In the park after the beach she tells the MC to make up his mind, but even if he says Alexis... it doesn't look like she gave up.

I just saw this post and was like damn, your a devious bastard and if nyx really did this that would absolutely rile the Nikki fanbase up.
It's been a longtime since the last recorded date between Nikki and that guy(at least 2 or 3 months), enough for a bit of a belly really...
Unless he caught her on the rebound after we first leave Riverside...
The non-wedding weekend(the first time we get a choice where to shoot) is just a couple of weeks ago so no signs would be alright.

Reactions: mnotwoke and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It makes more sense for her to be interested if we got the bathtub party scene, that's when the "Sienna points" start counting, from that point on she's taking notice...
before that she has barely any interaction with the MC.

Many things can come from Sienna, they might want swinging, she alone might want a Layla threesome(she outright states that posing with Layla made her horny), how we get Layla to agree to a non-Elena threesome is the difficult part lol.
Or she might just want to go behind her BFs(and her friend) back.
Really enjoying reading your comments, man. thanks for taking the time!

Sienna is portrayed as a girl that keeps to herself and doesn't say much at the beginning of the game, but definitely not shy. She engages with people when she needs to. at the hot tub party, we can see that her relationship with MC reached a new threshold, she seems more open and comfortable with him. but she also took notice of him much earlier. if you reject Tori in Dylan's bar, on the bus to training camp, pool day during camp, supporting girls and boy during the races, supporting Elena for cheerleading squad competition, and truth or dare game being the main ones. most likely many other small encounters, even off screen. MC can only fuck it up if he spied on the girl changing room with fucking Zach.

I think there's a difference between what Erynn knows on her normal path and ASP...
Normal path she sees Layla with you once(in the club), it never comes up again (later she may learn you dated Alexis)... as far as she's concerned Layla and MC is a big nothing burger.
On ASP there's that scene(first ASP scene) where she meets the MC, naked in the hottub in Layla's house, to me that's the crucial difference, that's when she learns Layla and MC indeed have been fooling around, so when it comes to the beach scene she's aware of that... still playing the destroyer of happy families on ASP.

Not that i think that Erynn(normal path) would slow her roll because of Layla, she absolutely doesn't over the Riverside girls, it's the MC who has to keep it in his pants and tell her no.

And curious on what's Alexis next move on ASP, as said she has her "extreme" reaction to dating both hanging over her head here, but it sounds like her "weakness" will win again.
Erynn on her normal path doesn't see a lot on screen, but off screen she gets more information from Alexis for sure, and MC's mom can also report that MC is out seeing friends, she can easily connect the dots. Events like Layla at the pizzeria with MC, or MC staying for dinner at Layla's house, MC going for runs and shopping, MC attending the hot tub party while being the last one to leave, all these will definitely be reported to Erynn.
She is also quite perceptive, like when she sensed that Val was annoyed at Zach's behavior just before leaving for camp. She should also sense that Layla was annoyed at how affectionate Erynn was towards MC in that moment, Layla wasn't discreet at all.

on the secret path, Erynn knows about Layla and MC before the scene that starts the secret path, I'm convinced, for the same reasons.

Alexis' reaction to dating both is now known to everyone here, but what I'm really curious about was what Layla is really thinking. She seems to be stunned and shocked, but didn't seem to be that heartbroken, she might have given MC another chance and even forgive him if he could have caught her alone and talked to her. I'm pretty sure it's Alexis that convinced her to dump MC and be mad at him. Elena could also have added her weight on the issue too. During camp, when they have "the talk", Layla seemed more eager to know MC's feelings for her and pretty unconcerned about what he had with Alexis.

Val definitely knew before... She even says as much to her mom, the guy she was kissing has a GF.
In the park after the beach she tells the MC to make up his mind, but even if he says Alexis... it doesn't look like she gave up.
yes, thank you! I forgot to mention that scene when Val looked at the picture and tells her mom MC has a girlfriend.
and I agree, when MC still chooses Alexis over Val, it's pretty clear she can't let go of her feelings for MC.

also, following Val saying she is ok with people dating multiple people as long as it's not serious, it's contracting the fact that she is mad at MC on behalf of Layla if MC dated both sisters even though it was not serious with Layla as they were not in an official serious relationship, nor even dating officially...

It's been a longtime since the last recorded date between Nikki and that guy(at least 2 or 3 months), enough for a bit of a belly really...
Unless he caught her on the rebound after we first leave Riverside...
The non-wedding weekend(the first time we get a choice where to shoot) is just a couple of weeks ago so no signs would be alright.
There is no sign Nikki would be ok with hooking back up with her ex. She is digusted even by just seeing a t-shirt that reminds her of him.
her relationship with MC still lasted for 1 month and a half before the beginning of the story, though. then add a month until she comes to find MC. a pregnancy could have begun. but it's unlikely at this stage in the story, in my opinion. she threw up because she had lots of cocktails, not just one.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Really enjoying reading your comments, man. thanks for taking the time!

Sienna is portrayed as a girl that keeps to herself and doesn't say much at the beginning of the game, but definitely not shy. She engages with people when she needs to. at the hot tub party, we can see that her relationship with MC reached a new threshold, she seems more open and comfortable with him. but she also took notice of him much earlier. if you reject Tori in Dylan's bar, on the bus to training camp, pool day during camp, supporting girls and boy during the races, supporting Elena for cheerleading squad competition, and truth or dare game being the main ones. most likely many other small encounters, even off screen. MC can only fuck it up if he spied on the girl changing room with fucking Zach.

Erynn on her normal path doesn't see a lot on screen, but off screen she gets more information from Alexis for sure, and MC's mom can also report that MC is out seeing friends, she can easily connect the dots. Events like Layla at the pizzeria with MC, or MC staying for dinner at Layla's house, MC going for runs and shopping, MC attending the hot tub party while being the last one to leave, all these will definitely be reported to Erynn.
She is also quite perceptive, like when she sensed that Val was annoyed at Zach's behavior just before leaving for camp. She should also sense that Layla was annoyed at how affectionate Erynn was towards MC in that moment, Layla wasn't discreet at all.

on the secret path, Erynn knows about Layla and MC before the scene that starts the secret path, I'm convinced, for the same reasons.

Alexis' reaction to dating both is now known to everyone here, but what I'm really curious about was what Layla is really thinking. She seems to be stunned and shocked, but didn't seem to be that heartbroken, she might have given MC another chance and even forgive him if he could have caught her alone and talked to her. I'm pretty sure it's Alexis that convinced her to dump MC and be mad at him. Elena could also have added her weight on the issue too. During camp, when they have "the talk", Layla seemed more eager to know MC's feelings for her and pretty unconcerned about what he had with Alexis.

yes, thank you! I forgot to mention that scene when Val looked at the picture and tells her mom MC has a girlfriend.
and I agree, when MC still chooses Alexis over Val, it's pretty clear she can't let go of her feelings for MC.

also, following Val saying she is ok with people dating multiple people as long as it's not serious, it's contracting the fact that she is mad at MC on behalf of Layla if MC dated both sisters even though it was not serious with Layla as they were not in an official serious relationship, nor even dating officially...

There is no sign Nikki would be ok with hooking back up with her ex. She is digusted even by just seeing a t-shirt that reminds her of him.
her relationship with MC still lasted for 1 month and a half before the beginning of the story, though. then add a month until she comes to find MC. a pregnancy could have begun. but it's unlikely at this stage in the story, in my opinion. she threw up because she had lots of cocktails, not just one.
Thanks for the compliments...
Anyhow, i'm not convinced Erynn knows about the Layla relationship, she hasn't seen anything and your theory that Alexis could've told her... i'm not sure, they spend a great deal of time without talking to each other and quite possibly(depending wether you had a thing with Alexis or not) the MC is a very sensitive topic for both girls to discuss... a talk about everything else but not this situation.

I am on the other hand quite positive Erynn wouldn't back off because of Layla unless we cut her off, she's in too deep now.
I think from Erynn's perspective Layla gets the same treatment as the Riverside sisters vs the hesitancy she shows when Alexis is involved.

In the date both scenario, Layla just seems sad and disappointed while Alexis is the one that is seemingly dragging her around, like she would give the MC a chance to justify his actions and would be willing to listen, this coupled with her "i don't care that you fucked my sister if you say you like me" attitude.
Which also makes Alexis next step on ASP quite interesting, since she was the one royally pissed off lol.

Val never gave a shit about Alexis(she's the reverse of Erynn, who stops herself because of Alexis but doesn't care about Layla or others... Val backs off if you are with Layla, but doesn't care about Alexis or others), it's silly to believe otherwise no matter what she says...
I think what is happening with her is that innitially she just wanted to make out a little bit, so she didn't care about the MC having a GF(female counterpart to the fuckboy MC indeed)... but now she's starting to get feelings(including jealousy) and wants to remove Alexis from the table.

My point on Nikki is that if she got pregnant during or before the original flashback to Riverside she would be showing a slightly round belly by now...
If she got pregnant around the non-wedding she still can be with her typical "sixpack", which also means if anyone else other than the MC is the daddy it means someone tapped that in between when he first leaves town and the visit for the non-wedding.
Nikki still being mad about that guy isn't a deterrent imo, it could easily be explained that after the break up Nikki felling down gave him another chance and he cheated on her yet again, this time closing the door for good.
But i doubt that's the route Nyx will go with this, no one would look at Nikki again if she's pregnant to another guy.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Thanks for the compliments...
Anyhow, i'm not convinced Erynn knows about the Layla relationship, she hasn't seen anything and your theory that Alexis could've told her... i'm not sure, they spend a great deal of time without talking to each other and quite possibly(depending wether you had a thing with Alexis or not) the MC is a very sensitive topic for both girls to discuss... a talk about everything else but not this situation.

I am on the other hand quite positive Erynn wouldn't back off because of Layla unless we cut her off, she's in too deep now.
I think from Erynn's perspective Layla gets the same treatment as the Riverside sisters vs the hesitancy she shows when Alexis is involved.
you're welcome. even if i don't always agree, I appreciate your ideas and opinions. it's always interesting to have another POV too.

it's not explicitly shown but there are subtle hints. Alexis only has a fallout with Erynn if you are on her path. if not, then she will definitely tell everything to Erynn about Layla and MC. if you're on Alexis path, MC thinks to himself that it's like dating both Lexi and Erynn but without the benefits, after they made up.

and yeah I agree, Erynn will just bulldozed her way to a relationship with MC, and the only things that can stop her is MC outright rejecting her and Lexi already having the spot (for now...)

In the date both scenario, Layla just seems sad and disappointed while Alexis is the one that is seemingly dragging her around, like she would give the MC a chance to justify his actions and would be willing to listen, this coupled with her "i don't care that you fucked my sister if you say you like me" attitude.
Which also makes Alexis next step on ASP quite interesting, since she was the one royally pissed off lol.
indeed.
I'm sure if MC could have thrown a word in, Layla would be swayed. Lexi would be even more hurt, but at least Layla's relationship could be salvaged. Maybe Lexi knew that and didn't want to let MC speak a word. but MC in that scene should have man up and pushed through :D Lost opportunity for more drama !

Val never gave a shit about Alexis(she's the reverse of Erynn, who stops herself because of Alexis but doesn't care about Layla or others... Val backs off if you are with Layla, but doesn't care about Alexis or others), it's silly to believe otherwise no matter what she says...
I think what is happening with her is that innitially she just wanted to make out a little bit, so she didn't care about the MC having a GF(female counterpart to the fuckboy MC indeed)... but now she's starting to get feelings(including jealousy) and wants to remove Alexis from the table.
interesting thoughts!
so you mean maybe she only cares about competition when it becomes a bit more serious for her.

My point on Nikki is that if she got pregnant during or before the original flashback to Riverside she would be showing a slightly round belly by now...
If she got pregnant around the non-wedding she still can be with her typical "sixpack", which also means if anyone else other than the MC is the daddy it means someone tapped that in between when he first leaves town and the visit for the non-wedding.
Nikki still being mad about that guy isn't a deterrent imo, it could easily be explained that after the break up Nikki felling down gave him another chance and he cheated on her yet again, this time closing the door for good.
But i doubt that's the route Nyx will go with this, no one would look at Nikki again if she's pregnant to another guy.
yeah, i don't think pregnancy will be an issue until the end game for any LI. might be the last remaining bullet to shoot if a player manages to keep more than one LI at the end to kill all their relationships in a single shot :D

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, i don't think pregnancy will be an issue until the end game for any LI. might be the last remaining bullet to shoot if a player manages to keep more than one LI at the end to kill all their relationships in a single shot :D
won't be issue unless gametime goes close to/over of 42 weeks. can keep multiple lis but only choosing them so that their paths won't intertwine.

Reactions: HiP1

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
you're welcome. even if i don't always agree, I appreciate your ideas and opinions. it's always interesting to have another POV too.

it's not explicitly shown but there are subtle hints. Alexis only has a fallout with Erynn if you are on her path. if not, then she will definitely tell everything to Erynn about Layla and MC. if you're on Alexis path, MC thinks to himself that it's like dating both Lexi and Erynn but without the benefits, after they made up.

and yeah I agree, Erynn will just bulldozed her way to a relationship with MC, and the only things that can stop her is MC outright rejecting her and Lexi already having the spot (for now...)
I'm still not sure on the first part... i think if you ever boinked Alexis it would be a very sensitive topic since she clearly displays signs of not being completely over it.
If you avoided Alexis completely it's possible... something along the lines of "your friend was at our house with Layla, i think they are dating".
And as things get more serious between Erynn and MC i suspect she tends to get more secretive and talk less about him.

On the second part we agree, Erynn doesn't care about Layla(she's just a friend of a friend to her) and wouldn't back off because of her.
The only one that gets this special treatment is Alexis, and even then her resistance might crumble any minute now.

indeed.
I'm sure if MC could have thrown a word in, Layla would be swayed. Lexi would be even more hurt, but at least Layla's relationship could be salvaged. Maybe Lexi knew that and didn't want to let MC speak a word. but MC in that scene should have man up and pushed through :D Lost opportunity for more drama !
It did feel this way, Layla somewhat unsure and a pissed off Alexis... too bad we don't get to say anything.

interesting thoughts!
so you mean maybe she only cares about competition when it becomes a bit more serious for her.
I think innitially she was just having fun flirting and making out with this guy(just like she flirts/flirted with others, Darryl included) so she wasn't too concerned about him being in a relationship...
She's starting to fall for him so she gets jealous and wants to be number 1.

Who knows maybe there will be an ending where you have a son with one girl but is in a relationship with another :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HiP1 and mnotwoke

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
1000018486.png
Quick update:

Still working on the Erynn beach scene and that won't change for quite a few more weeks. It became a really large scene. I have so much material that I could easily make this one scene into 2 episodes. I try to keep it in check since I want to start working on the next scenes. I've seen enough Erynn for now...

In the meantime, I'm also continuing to work on the re-rendering of episode 3. And just to clarify, it doesn't take time away from working on episode 13!
There will be a short new scene which I couldn't do back then since I didn't have certain assets. Other scenes will be prolonged where needed.
I also made a new mascot logo for Madison Springs High. It was the "Bulldogs" before because I used a school asset which had a bulldog logo on a sign in front of the school. Now they will be called the "Falcons". You can see an example on one of the screenshots below.
Here are some old vs new renders for episode 3:

1000018509.png
1000018510.jpg
1000018511.png
1000018513.png
1000018514.jpg
1000018515.png
1000018516.jpg
1000018517.png
1000018518.jpg

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
View attachment 3567887
Quick update:

Still working on the Erynn beach scene and that won't change for quite a few more weeks. It became a really large scene. I have so much material that I could easily make this one scene into 2 episodes. I try to keep it in check since I want to start working on the next scenes. I've seen enough Erynn for now...

In the meantime, I'm also continuing to work on the re-rendering of episode 3. And just to clarify, it doesn't take time away from working on episode 13!
There will be a short new scene which I couldn't do back then since I didn't have certain assets. Other scenes will be prolonged where needed.
I also made a new mascot logo for Madison Springs High. It was the "Bulldogs" before because I used a school asset which had a bulldog logo on a sign in front of the school. Now they will be called the "Falcons". You can see an example on one of the screenshots below.
Here are some old vs new renders for episode 3:

View attachment 3567897
View attachment 3567899
View attachment 3567901
View attachment 3567904
View attachment 3567907
View attachment 3567908
View attachment 3567910
View attachment 3567912
View attachment 3567913
Whose the blonde girl

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes