dragonslayer55

Jun 13, 2023
Can anyone tell me how many saves i should have for my playthrough to get all the scenes, i can't tell how many paths there are. For example which characters you can date at the same time?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Val.png

Finished up the first scenes for Nikki and Cara. There will be another scene for both of them which I will work on once I've finished the scene I'm working on right now. That scene is a universal scene with Nathan. No matter your route, even if you aren't on any, you will get this scene. It won't be too long since it's mostly talk about the happenings in Madison Springs. There might be some advice but it will ultimately be up to you if you follow it or not. This scene will somewhat consist of 2 parts and it can change slightly depending on if you are on a Nikki/Cara path.
Still thinking about how I will code all this since there are so many possibilities dating-wise. 1 girl, 2 girls or even more and all the combinations.

I've also decided to not split the episode. I've coded the first part and if you aren't on a Valeria or Erynn path, it's just not worth it. Sorry to the people who hoped for an early release but having the full episode, especially the end I have planned will be worth the extra wait.
Renderwise, it's already the biggest episode to date and there are still lots of scenes to come. I'm not sure yet but it might be twice as big as episode 8 or 11 once it's completed.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
this is good news 1 big episode rather than a split
I'm with you here. I don't like split updates either and Nyx explained really good why it would be not a good idea to release it yet. We all know that there're enough player who only play one or two routes and when there's no content on that routes they get all pissy and starting to annoy everyone about it. Especially Nyx herself. Not worth it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes