1egn

Sep 23, 2019
for the most part you will always interact with most of the girls to some extent ( don't see why you wouldn't, that would feel weird to me) , especially with the context of the game
yeah I get that but kinda depends for me if number of LIs is something like 4 to 5 I can deal with it and it's not a problem like "summer scent" there is just 2 to 3 LIs and even though there is harem path I loved it's single girl paths more

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
oof if you are not into drama then avoid this one, the game is probably the closest to a soap opera that you can get in an AVN :ROFLMAO:
I mean I like drama but if it's just drama and nothing else then I guess you are right but still I will try it for myself to form an opinion

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
kinda explained what I mean by "right" but to further explain I just don't want to deal other girls stories and problems and get to know them and stuff when I'm in a single girl but guess I can ignore if game is wholesome, if it's just drama after drama I don't want to deal with it
I mean that's kind of the point of this game and I would go as far as to say alot of games on this site. But if you really are that much against interactions or stories with the other girls ( which is something i'll never understand) you can still achieve what you are asking by making bad decisions on purpose you just have to know what those are. There really is only 1 character you have to kind of interact with to a certain degree till you make a bad decision to get rid of her from the story. All the other drama that happens is mostly because of the player decisions and can be avoided.

Reactions: vireker

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yeah I get that but kinda depends for me if number of LIs is something like 4 to 5 I can deal with it and it's not a problem like "summer scent" there is just 2 to 3 LIs and even though there is harem path I loved it's single girl paths more
There's 8-10 LIs but you are pushed into paths splitting them off pretty early, for example 4 of the LIs are two sets of sisters and you can't date both sisters on the same playthrough, 2 of the LIs are best friends so while you can try and juggle them if they find out you're dating them both then they both end the relationship, another LI path won't start if you're already on her friend's path and another path forces a decision between another two best friends. So it's best to make separate playthroughs for each LI, while you would still interact with other LIs on a single LI path it's easy to keep the interactions friendly not sexual when not on their playthrough. As you live with 2 LIs for a period, you live next door to another two LIs (one of them doesn't yet have a path though) and you go to school with 3 other LIs, it would make little sense to have no interactions with LIs if you're not on their path.

Reactions: 1egn

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
It depends on the circumstances, you can still be friendly with LIs you are not on the route of and that's true to life, would you cut someone off irl just because you're not sexually attracted to them?
yeah I get it and I won't discuss this further either but it's just that in my opinion "Dik" really handled this poorly that it made me sceptical about non harem games and I approach them cautiously

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for the most part you will always interact with most of the girls to some extent ( don't see why you wouldn't, that would feel weird to me) , especially with the context of the game. But there are certain choices that will basically limit your interaction to some characters to a bare minimum where it feels like they aren't even in the game anymore. This game has heavy branching to be honest you can play like a manwhore till you are caught or you can play it safe and only do solo paths.
yea most go to on same school (well college) and most of those participate on athletics and most live close/somewhat close with each other and town apparently has only 1 bar and 1 park and 1 nightclub. difficult for not to meet.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know this topic can be kinda controversial and I don't want to start a debate or anything but from what I gather this game doesn't have harem and that in itself isn't really problem for me if it's done right and that is exactly my question is it done right?
here is an example of what I consider done right: Defending Lydia Collier three to four main LI with couple of different routes and side LIs when you chose a main LI MC doesn't interact with other main LI routes and their side LIs
and the there is "being a DIK" I know it's insanely popular but I hate it, it isn't a harem game but it plays like one even when you're not in a LI's route you see their story and solving their problems like it doesn't matter you get rejected or reject someone story plays the same way is just doesn't have sex scenes

I know I got side tracked and went on a tangent and this got long, I don't know it's a problem or not but I want to know this game is closer to which one of this two games and and how many main LIs there is and is there any side LIs or not
Plenty of people addressed this but i'll throw my 2cents.
I'd say it's even harsher than BADIK in terms of routes colliding and intersecting(the game is called Intertwined after all).

Girls of Intertwined aren't cool with you fucking around, if/when they learn that you've been fucking around they get mad.
The routes are made to interact and collide with each other, these girls are all friends, family and class/team mates with one another.

Aka, if you don't make a decision on which sister you prefer, it will blow up in your face.

If a girl knows that you are dating one of her friends it will give her pause in terms of pursuing a relationship with you(even if she still shows some signs that she loves you).

In addition to that, girls have established relationships to the MC, you have the neighbor and childhood friend, you have the classmates, you have the ex-gf(possibly plural)... they don't disappear if you don't pursue a relationship with them, you'll still see them at school/around your house and can help them with their personal issues.

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes