LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Wonder if Ethan,Zach and the guy who punched MC will join up. And if so will his real friend from the last place he lived will be there as his back up. This game has so much potential.
No idea if Lucas(the puncher, Layla stalker) knows Ethan, but Ethan already has his goons in addition to ginger asshole.

Maybe we'll need to flip Daryl to our side, and he brings his bodyguard friend(Shaq i think).

valbitterb

Formerly 'mnotwoke'
Apr 11, 2022
No idea if Lucas(the puncher, Layla stalker) knows Ethan, but Ethan already has his goons in addition to ginger asshole.

Maybe we'll need to flip Daryl to our side, and he brings his bodyguard friend(Shaq i think).
Then Emmanuel the Manual and his two friends join the Ethan crew haha. (Yeah, we'll need Shaq.)

We'll need that begrudging respect scene between the MC and Daryl.

DARYL: You're not such an asshole after all.
MC: You're still ... five stars.

(Daryl smiles.)

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
How do you stay on Valeria's path that long when pursuing Elena? I just got done doing the Layla and Elena path, and you have to get close to Layla to get to Elena, correct? I still got every point possible with Val, even chose her to swap underwear with over Layla, she saved me from Ethan and we kissed, but when we got to the photo booth part, I only had the option for pictures with Layla, and Val had switched to friends status.
You misunderstood me. The one picture with Val from Elena path is between MC and Valeria on a friendship base. Valeria comforts her friend who struggled with the situation he caused with Layla. You got that right that you can't be on Valeria's path when you've been with Layla which is necessary to get on Elena path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you stay on Valeria's path that long when pursuing Elena? I just got done doing the Layla and Elena path, and you have to get close to Layla to get to Elena, correct? I still got every point possible with Val, even chose her to swap underwear with over Layla, she saved me from Ethan and we kissed, but when we got to the photo booth part, I only had the option for pictures with Layla, and Val had switched to friends status.
you don't. you do separate val path.

happy playing.

Sep 8, 2023
You don't, Layla-Elena completely blocks Valeria, unless she gets an alternative path later much like Alexis did, that's it for her.

In that version of the park scene Val is just offering some friendly support, rather than flirting and setting the next date.

Well that's odd because that didn't happen in my playthrough at all. I don't really get why.

Sep 8, 2023
You misunderstood me. The one picture with Val from Elena path is between MC and Valeria on a friendship base. Valeria comforts her friend who struggled with the situation he caused with Layla. You got that right that you can't be on Valeria's path when you've been with Layla which is necessary to get on Elena path.
I'm just confused because I didn't get that scene with Val at all. And I don't get why. I was on best possible terms with her so you would think I would get the scene where she comforts him.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well that's odd because that didn't happen in my playthrough at all. I don't really get why.
Well, this particular morning has 2 options(with some variations), shower with Erynn or running in the park.
If you go into the shower with Erynn you don't go running in the park, if you don't go into the shower with Erynn you go running in the park... there you always run into Val, no matter what type of relationship you have.

What Val will say to you will change depending on your relationships, if you are dating Layla you have a small chit-chat, if you broke up with Layla because you are targeting Elena, you get the scene we've been discussing in which she tells you "it will be alright".
If you went to beach with Alexis and have made out with Val, she tells you to break off the relationship if you want to keep seeing her.
If you have a relationship with Val(but no Alexis or Erynn) you just make out a little bit.

valbitterb

Formerly 'mnotwoke'
Apr 11, 2022
Well, this particular morning has 2 options(with some variations), shower with Erynn or running in the park.
If you go into the shower with Erynn you don't go running in the park, if you don't go into the shower with Erynn you go running in the park... there you always run into Val, no matter what type of relationship you have.

What Val will say to you will change depending on your relationships, if you are dating Layla you have a small chit-chat, if you broke up with Layla because you are targeting Elena, you get the scene we've been discussing in which she tells you "it will be alright".
If you went to beach with Alexis and have made out with Val, she tells you to break off the relationship if you want to keep seeing her.
If you have a relationship with Val(but no Alexis or Erynn) you just make out a little bit.
I will add, if you got caught cheating with both Lexi and Layla, Val will take Layla's side and will want nothing to do with you.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
I know this topic can be kinda controversial and I don't want to start a debate or anything but from what I gather this game doesn't have harem and that in itself isn't really problem for me if it's done right and that is exactly my question is it done right?
here is an example of what I consider done right: Defending Lydia Collier three to four main LI with couple of different routes and side LIs when you chose a main LI MC doesn't interact with other main LI routes and their side LIs
and the there is "being a DIK" I know it's insanely popular but I hate it, it isn't a harem game but it plays like one even when you're not in a LI's route you see their story and solving their problems like it doesn't matter you get rejected or reject someone story plays the same way is just doesn't have sex scenes

I know I got side tracked and went on a tangent and this got long, I don't know it's a problem or not but I want to know this game is closer to which one of this two games and and how many main LIs there is and is there any side LIs or not

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know this topic can be kinda controversial and I don't want to start a debate or anything but from what I gather this game doesn't have harem and that in itself isn't really problem for me if it's done right and that is exactly my question is it done right?
here is an example of what I consider done right: Defending Lydia Collier three to four main LI with couple of different routes and side LIs when you chose a main LI MC doesn't interact with other main LI routes and their side LIs
and the there is "being a DIK" I know it's insanely popular but I hate it, it isn't a harem game but it plays like one even when you're not in a LI's route you see their story and solving their problems like it doesn't matter you get rejected or reject someone story plays the same way is just doesn't have sex scenes

I know I got side tracked and went on a tangent and this got long, I don't know it's a problem or not but I want to know this game is closer to which one of this two games and and how many main LIs there is and is there any side LIs or not
for the most part you will always interact with most of the girls to some extent ( don't see why you wouldn't, that would feel weird to me) , especially with the context of the game. But there are certain choices that will basically limit your interaction to some characters to a bare minimum where it feels like they aren't even in the game anymore. This game has heavy branching to be honest you can play like a manwhore till you are caught or you can play it safe and only do solo paths.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

it really depends on you definition on what's "right". Game can be really complicated depending on your playstyle, and you'll need several playthroughs if you want to see everything, so in that sense it's similar to DLC. You can choose single LI, you can go after several of them at the same time and then deal with the consequences (which can be severe). Choices really do matter in this one.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

It depends on the circumstances, you can still be friendly with LIs you are not on the route of and that's true to life, would you cut someone off irl just because you're not sexually attracted to them? With regards to this game you can cut off interactions with LIs if you want to, but it's by your actions that the LIs cut you off rather than you making a decision to cut them off for example at one point you see an LI getting abused by a different character and you have the option to just walk past and not intervene, that decision makes that LI and her best friend who is another LI cut you off and you have very little interaction with either of them after that, another point is you have the option to follow your "friend" and spy on the girls' locker room, this decision means that three potential LIs will cut you off when they find out.

I get what you mean about the other game (which I'm not going to discuss in any detail because this isn't the place) but what I would say is different is that in this game no LI does anything that would make you want to cut them out completely, they may do things that make you not want to be in a relationship with them but they don't lie about whether they are in a relationship as you get to know them for example.

1egn

Sep 23, 2019
it really depends on you definition on what's "right". Game can be really complicated depending on your playstyle, and you'll need several playthroughs if you want to see everything, so in that sense it's similar to DLC. You can choose single LI, you can go after several of them at the same time and then deal with the consequences (which can be severe). Choices really do matter in this one.
kinda explained what I mean by "right" but to further explain I just don't want to deal other girls stories and problems and get to know them and stuff when I'm in a single girl but guess I can ignore if game is wholesome, if it's just drama after drama I don't want to deal with it

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
kinda explained what I mean by "right" but to further explain I just don't want to deal other girls stories and problems and get to know them and stuff when I'm in a single girl but guess I can ignore if game is wholesome, if it's just drama after drama I don't want to deal with it
oof if you are not into drama then avoid this one, the game is probably the closest to a soap opera that you can get in an AVN :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes