valbitterb

Formerly 'mnotwoke'
Apr 11, 2022
But that's one i don't feel the need to, not anymore, since his betrayal happens no matter if you are supportive of him or not.
He's irredemeable, i want blood and humiliation, public if possible.
Then again if he's anything resembling a decent human being he should want to expose Ethan and his actions even without being friends with the MC, and apologize, even if we go our (hopefully)separate ways afterwards.
Yeah, and in number 5 Ethan doesn't even bother fighting the MC, but Zach still does.

In all variations Zach is an asshole, and no matter if you been his biggest supporter or the complete opposite, even targeting girls that he likes(mainly Valeria), it doesn't change a thing.
The only ways Zach gets (1%) sympathy (?)

View attachment Starship Troopers - Sugar Watkins and Rodger Young.mp4
View attachment Iron Eagle 2 - Hickman s Sacrifice(1).mp4

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The only ways Zach gets (1%) sympathy (?)

View attachment 3891035
View attachment 3891039
He's still the worst best friend in AVNS. Can't think of anyone worse. After finding out what he did to MC have all the girls line up a kiss MC right in front of him. Elena Layla Erynn Valerie and Gabi. Then to add insult to injury his sister is the last to kiss MC in front of him.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Nikki and Gabi have had "finishing" options, other sex scenes are linear with no choices after you start.
Alexis had finishing options once, but it was mouth vs face(always face :cool: ).
Both Nikki and Cara have an option to cum inside or pull out. And if I remember right this option offered 2 times per each girl mentioned above.

And since we're on this topic... who is the less expirienced among the girls? Layla... MC ends up inside her during her "first time". Even Cara was more prepared, while she was very shy at first. Obviously, Erynn, Alexis, as well as Gaby and Mel are aware of birth control pills and emergency ones. While whole Nikki & Cara story and this distant relationships may be a trick and a hook for MC with their pregnancy. And Layla may become a victim of her inexperience and innocence.

Reactions: valbitterb

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Both Nikki and Cara have an option to cum inside or pull out. And if I remember right this option offered 2 times per each girl mentioned above.

And since we're on this topic... who is the less expirienced among the girls? Layla... MC ends up inside her during her "first time". Even Cara was more prepared, while she was very shy at first. Obviously, Erynn, Alexis, as well as Gaby and Mel are aware of birth control pills and emergency ones. While whole Nikki & Cara story and this distant relationships may be a trick and a hook for MC with their pregnancy. And Layla may become a victim of her inexperience and innocence.
I don't think it's Layla, her mom warned her about it, if she is still stupid enough to let a guy nut in her without protection then that's on her just as well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I don't think it's Layla, her mom warned her about it, if she is still stupid enough to let a guy nut in her without protection then that's on her just as well
It was a surprise for her mom... obviously. And she haven't warned her about pregnancy and other risks during their short conversation in the morning. They just talked about how she feels and was it her decision or not. This scene had shown us how "secretive" Layla is and that she doesn't discuss such things and don't want to with her mom. Howether, she could discuss it with Alexis.

Reactions: valbitterb

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It was a surprise for her mom... obviously. And she haven't warned her about pregnancy and other risks during their short conversation in the morning. They just talked about how she feels and was it her decision or not. This scene had shown us how "secretive" Layla is and that she doesn't discuss such things and don't want to with her mom. Howether, she could discuss it with Alexis.
nope, she actually warned her way before that after Layla gave him a BJ in the hot tub, how she got preggers with Lexi at an early age etc.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, the seed is already planted at the beginning of the game and has been dormant for a few episodes. Let's see what grows from it
Yes, if we made the "right" decisions before, the chemistry between the two characters is clear... Now the only question is, can they have an open relationship or should they keep it secret? The "problem" is only because of the age difference, which is why many people may be against this relationship...
And I don't care about anti-MILF comments, everyone has different needs in a game... I like Melissa... That's all...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Now that you mention it, there's a part where John infiltrates the Club and, in one scene, Erin and Ethan are at the door, and you can intervene. In all my 14 saves, I never intervened because I didn't know the consequence for John. Do you think it's worth creating a save with me intervening in the scene? Does it change much?
Spoilers obviously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the statement is not entirely true: It is correct that Ethan does not attack the MC physically, but with words. He says a few nasty words, which at least makes the MC think for a moment
That's true, instead he takes a shot at the MCs ego, pretty good shot actually.

He's still the worst best friend in AVNS. Can't think of anyone worse. After finding out what he did to MC have all the girls line up a kiss MC right in front of him. Elena Layla Erynn Valerie and Gabi. Then to add insult to injury his sister is the last to kiss MC in front of him.
The worst, not funny or endearing, always makes every situation worst... and blames the MC for that, fuck this guy.

The girls probably wouldn't be ok with that but i would love nothing less than to send him pictures of Gabi, Valeria, Erynn, Layla and Elena in their rooms sleeping covered only by blankets... you wanted? I got it.
And then a photo of his sister with jizz in her face.

Layla did prepare herself for that day, did she start on pills when she started considering that this guy might be the one?
It's funny that her mom had the talk with her about using the protection and how she was pregnant at age 18, and she didn't listen to any of it lol.
I think Gabi is the only character that each time we finish we get a prompt, 2 time sex, both with a finishing prompt.
Nikki/Cara sometimes get it, sometimes don't... even if you chose body shots when given the choice, there have been a couple of deposits made...
Most girls who had sex with the MC have had a deposit, Tori last scene ended with a creampie, Iris recent scene, Alexis had multiple, Layla once...
Alexis has encouraged the MC to come inside a couple of times, was she on pills since before the game started? Despite not having a BF or a regular guy? Or is she actively trying to trap the MC?
We are 6 weeks in, "repercussions" of the first couple of interactions with Alexis would probably be coming right about now...

Again due to 6 weeks, i think we can ignore the scenes that take place in flashbacks, consequences from those would already be clear.
Specially the Iris flashback which ranged from years to months ago lol.

Yes, if we made the "right" decisions before, the chemistry between the two characters is clear... Now the only question is, can they have an open relationship or should they keep it secret? The "problem" is only because of the age difference, which is why many people may be against this relationship...
And I don't care about anti-MILF comments, everyone has different needs in a game... I like Melissa... That's all...
Yeah, it's clear that the MC makes her horny.

But i would say it's more than just age, it's the son of her best friend... and the crush/love/best friend of her daughter(+ a bit of a father-son relationship with her baby daddy, but she doesn't know that one yet).
Those 2 things push them towards a secret relationship at first... i doubt Melissa would be eager to announce to Emily and Erynn that she's now in a relationship with MC...

Until they get found out :devilish:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yeah, it's clear that the MC makes her horny.

But i would say it's more than just age, it's the son of her best friend... and the crush/love/best friend of her daughter(+ a bit of a father-son relationship with her baby daddy, but she doesn't know that one yet).
Those 2 things push them towards a secret relationship at first... i doubt Melissa would be eager to announce to Emily and Erynn that she's now in a relationship with MC...

Until they get found out :devilish:
I totally understand what you're saying and there's some truth in it... However, if it's really "LI" Melissa, that means it's a romantic relationship... And not just sexual... So if they openly show their feelings to others, then their story could be really interesting ... I'm sure a lot of characters will be shocked at first, but if they love these two characters, they'll accept their decision... I know it sounds a little stupid, but it can happen... There's so much craziness in this game that I think it could fit in a opportunity... ;)

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I totally understand what you're saying and there's some truth in it... However, if it's really "LI" Melissa, that means it's a romantic relationship... And not just sexual... So if they openly show their feelings to others, then their story could be really interesting ... I'm sure a lot of characters will be shocked at first, but if they love these two characters, they'll accept their decision... I know it sounds a little stupid, but it can happen... There's so much craziness in this game that I think it could fit in a opportunity... ;)
I agree, and i don't think it sounds stupid... if she's an endgame character, at some point they'll need to come clean with everyone.

I just don't think it will come right away, i believe innitially it's likely Melissa will push to keep this a secret.
I can see a scenario where they fuck multiple times without telling anyone.

And then they are either found out or decide to come out.

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes