Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think Nikki makes the most sense unless I got the time of events wrong but I thought her getting drunk and throwing up was before they fucked like rabbits.

However I do think Lexi fits the bill best when it comes to max drama , since Nikki as of now is still a long distance relationship

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc's and lexi's kid: mommy and daddy, what's my origin?
m and a: ummm......... well................. we had sex in plane's toilet and your mommy got pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82
Feb 6, 2023
Next up on intertwined : My mom isn't actually my biological mom, she just carried the fertilized egg from an unknown recipient who just so happens to be related to another one of the women I'm seeing.

This vn is chaotic af lol. I love the chaos.

Reactions: valbitterb

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In this statement Nyx says Intertwined ends before summer (end of school):
View attachment 3885000

At the moment it's the last days of spring break. So end of school is in 7 to 8 weeks from now. Since we had Episodes with one even two weeks of content it's not likely Nyx needs 38 episodes to finish. My bet is somewhere between Episode 18 and 23 it's finished. Should I made a specific bet I would say Episode 20 is the last one.
I guess this is a "might" depending on the path, someone getting pregnant for sure in all routes is would mean it's not the MC's.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to be fair he pretty much nuts in everyone without protection (that we know of) so that doesn't really narrow it down... following in papa's footsteps :ROFLMAO:
well iris would have big belly if she had become preggo or she hides her baby from mc.
lexi and gabi lead alongside of mc's near sisters on getting cum inside rest have 1 or none.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nyx likes her drama though, having Nikki's ultimatum about dropping any other girl be because she's pregnant and then MC's guilt if he tells her the truth and then she tells him she's pregnant, or if he lies to her that he's dropped the other girls and then she tells him she's pregnant fits Nyx's modus operandi.

As Nyx stated that one girl "will" get pregnant it will mean that it's likely a girl who on at least one occasion the MC hasn't had the option to pull out, it's a while since I've played so I'm not sure which girls have always had a pull out option.
Nikki and Gabi have had "finishing" options, other sex scenes are linear with no choices after you start.
Alexis had finishing options once, but it was mouth vs face(always face :cool: ).

As for Nikki she always pukes after the beach, even if you went for the body shot back in Riverside.

Let's hope Erynn and her mom gets fucked soon. Mother and daughter pregnant. Yummy.
That would be a disaster of epic proportions, i love it :love: .

to be fair he pretty much nuts in everyone without protection (that we know of) so that doesn't really narrow it down... following in papa's footsteps :ROFLMAO:
MC: Condom? What's that?

In this statement Nyx says Intertwined ends before summer (end of school):
View attachment 3885000

At the moment it's the last days of spring break. So end of school is in 7 to 8 weeks from now. Since we had Episodes with one even two weeks of content it's not likely Nyx needs 38 episodes to finish. My bet is somewhere between Episode 18 and 23 it's finished. Should I made a specific bet I would say Episode 20 is the last one.
Given that we are going on V13 to finish week 6, i'd say the game going to 25+ is more probable for 7/8 weeks more.
3 days updates like this next one are rare.

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
There's anyone following "Zach's path", with player helping him out and going along with all his bs? Not going to play only to see what happens as i hate the guy, but i got curious.
Probably 80% of the L.I's wont date MC and i can see Zach stabbing mc on the back because of Val even if MC tried to help him to get her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There's anyone following "Zach's path", with player helping him out and going along with all his bs? Not going to play only to see what happens as i hate the guy, but i got curious.
Probably 80% of the L.I's wont date MC and i can see Zach stabbing mc on the back because of Val even if MC tried to help him to get her.
I tried playing that way once but didn't see any changes cause of how the betrayal is forced. But if we are given the option to forgive and help more later I will on one save just to see it.

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes