Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
One thing I would ask the developer is what's the point of being able to score relationship points with characters that you can't even have relationships with?
Just try to make an VN yourself. You'll see pretty fast why devs implement point systems. In this way, you can depict different behaviors between the characters based on their affection for each other. Take Emily, for example: with a positive score, she buys a motorcycle for MC's birthday; with a bad score, she is more indifferent to the long-past birthday.

Normally, we as players don't know anything about the points, so we don't care how a dev programs. We only know because of decompiling the game (and sometimes Nyx making the mistake leaking her own code with update fixes). Somehow you have to build in variables if you don't want a kinetic novel, but an AVN based on decisions. So that's the point of scoring points.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
melissa as li? like we haven't gotten much with her.
Melissa is a long run. The route has already started as you can see on her behavior when you're on it. You've to be nice to Mel's daughter and help her with the blackmailing when you want to go further in the future and catch the MILF.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Melissa is a long run. The route has already started as you can see on her behavior when you're on it. You've to be nice to Mel's daughter and help her with the blackmailing when you want to go further in the future and catch the MILF.
sure if nyx goes to version 50. :p

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
sure if nyx goes to version 50. :p
We know how many ingame days she plans with the story. At the moment I see nothing which could lead me to the conclusion she'll ditch the game. So I believe her statements about that and it wouldn't take fifty versions to finish with the shown progress in the last 12 versions.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
We know how many ingame days she plans with the story. At the moment I see nothing which could lead me to the conclusion she'll ditch the game. So I believe her statements about that and it wouldn't take fifty versions to finish with the shown progress in the last 12 versions.
I seem to remember that she (Dev) said that the story goes on until the summer holidays (in-game). I have no idea how the holidays are on the other side of the pond, but I assume it's about 3 months (in-game). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: valbitterb

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I seem to remember that she (Dev) said that the story goes on until the summer holidays (in-game). I have no idea how the holidays are on the other side of the pond, but I assume it's about 3 months (in-game). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
In this statement Nyx says Intertwined ends before summer (end of school):
intertwined ends before summer.png

At the moment it's the last days of spring break. So end of school is in 7 to 8 weeks from now. Since we had Episodes with one even two weeks of content it's not likely Nyx needs 38 episodes to finish. My bet is somewhere between Episode 18 and 23 it's finished. Should I made a specific bet I would say Episode 20 is the last one.

immortalslayer90

Sep 8, 2023
So, quite a while back someone posted this screenshot, and I really wonder what leads to this happening. I tried to read a walkthrough, but it was a mess of arrows and paths and I went cross-eyed trying to follow it.

hey_sister.png
break_up.png
break_up_2.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Reactions: Justaphase

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
So, quite a while back someone posted this screenshot, and I really wonder what leads to this happening. I tried to read a walkthrough, but it was a mess of arrows and paths and I went cross-eyed trying to follow it.

View attachment 3885014
View attachment 3885015
View attachment 3885017
First pic is when you choose Elena over Layla, second and third pic are when you are dating Alexis and you have the talk with Val about how serious your relationship with Alexis.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
7u

that's why I do single LI plays only, no headaches like this :ROFLMAO: All the other complicated shit will be posted here anyway so I'm not missing much
I got over 20 saves planned, haha. but mostly focusing on the solo paths not sure when i'll work on the mixed combinations ( besides Erynn + Nikki / Cara, cause long distance relationship = free pass for now )

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah until Nikki shows up pregnant and moves in with you :ROFLMAO:
only if the MC had increased his stat to his pull out game. haha. But yeah for now I'm not going to bother with solo Nikki / Cara cause of the long distance I just got me good old fashion Erynn solo , Erynn / Cara , Erynn / Nikki. I started a Erynn , Alexis but yet to finished it

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's easy. I made the shots. The first screenshot is from Elena path. The second and third from Valeria path when you're in a relationship with Alexis and Val saw you on Beach with Lexi.

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh pregnancy? my bets are either 1 of monroe sisters or erynn. iris would just love to carry mc's baby but no (unless 3some with slexi).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Because of her puking from all the cocktails on the beach? Nah, that's bait from Nyx. My bet is on Lexi. How often did MC nut in her without any protection?
Nyx likes her drama though, having Nikki's ultimatum about dropping any other girl be because she's pregnant and then MC's guilt if he tells her the truth and then she tells him she's pregnant, or if he lies to her that he's dropped the other girls and then she tells him she's pregnant fits Nyx's modus operandi.

As Nyx stated that one girl "will" get pregnant it will mean that it's likely a girl who on at least one occasion the MC hasn't had the option to pull out, it's a while since I've played so I'm not sure which girls have always had a pull out option.

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes