Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
O i see looked it up yeah it was Julia not Lisa haha well she is a one night stand so easily to forget her name

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
ngl playing through this VN now and just kinda wish it was a Harem or even open relation type of beat.
Too many good LI choices, Alexis feels like she deserves the MC most, Erryns kinda on my shit list because she makes so many bad decisions and her character doesn't fit with how shes designed, after the "incident" she would have forced her way in like shes always done, was confusing that she was so easily ignored. Layla is a feelsbad cause she's caught up in the middle of the storm between Erryn and Alexis. Then theres the ever-so-loveable Nikki and Cara, which they coulda both just agreed to share or even considered talking about it because they were so open about their feelings but instead pushed a singular choice. (thats not including all the other characters)

Idk anyone else feel like this was a VN that had every harem trope imaginable to then only be monogamous? :KEK: From story to options, choices, and how events play out it just feels like a genuine harem game. MC is actually believable to be a "stand out" and popular with ladies though admittedly. One of the few guys in the school that seems level headed, tatted up, super fit, good looking, etc. Typically harem games are a bit more on the magical pheromone side with the MC's but I can get behind this MC being genuinely sought after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
ngl playing through this VN now and just kinda wish it was a Harem or even open relation type of beat.
Too many good LI choices, Alexis feels like she deserves the MC most, Erryns kinda on my shit list because she makes so many bad decisions and her character doesn't fit with how shes designed, after the "incident" she would have forced her way in like shes always done, was confusing that she was so easily ignored. Layla is a feelsbad cause she's caught up in the middle of the storm between Erryn and Alexis. Then theres the ever-so-loveable Nikki and Cara, which they coulda both just agreed to share or even considered talking about it because they were so open about their feelings but instead pushed a singular choice. (thats not including all the other characters)

Idk anyone else feel like this was a VN that had every harem trope imaginable to then only be monogamous? :KEK: From story to options, choices, and how events play out it just feels like a genuine harem game. MC is actually believable to be a "stand out" and popular with ladies though admittedly. One of the few guys in the school that seems level headed, tatted up, super fit, good looking, etc. Typically harem games are a bit more on the magical pheromone side with the MC's but I can get behind this MC being genuinely sought after.
There is an equivalent to this in harem format, search for Reunion.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is my top 3 Intertwined girls, but it can and does change.
1. Erynn
2. Alexis
3. Valeria
my # 1 and 2 are the same and probably won't ever change. # 3 im at a bit of stand still on can't fully decide who I like more between Valeria , Elena and Nikki.

Right now I want to say Nikki if I had to pick one just barley because Elena and Valeria path while had some content or character deveolopment hasn't really took off yet. But I honestly like those 3 girls about equally right now future content gonna decide that for me for sure. If I had to guess probably gonna be able to decide on Valeria in the next update I suspect gonna be a good amount of content for her and I never liked the long distance thing with Nikki even tho she is a awesome character.

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes