LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wanna make an Isis save cause she's awesome.

How do I get the beach scene with her while breaking the least amount of hearts?
Can I get on the Alixis' secret path without fully committing to her?
You need to be either Alexis relationship or ASP to get the beach scene...
The only heart you'll need to break is Alexis(or Layla in case of ASP), every other heart you break is a bonus :cool: and not required.

ASP means you barely have anything with Alexis, no commitment at all, just some flirting, but is pretty steady with Layla...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I wanna make an Isis save cause she's awesome.

How do I get the beach scene with her while breaking the least amount of hearts?
Can I get on the Alixis' secret path without fully committing to her?
You definitely need Alexis... Either the main route or ASR... In both cases you can go to her beach cabin, but I remember you can only fuck her in ASR... Because Iris doesn't know Layla(ASR) and that's why he has no remorse... he doesn't want to hurt Alexis (Alex main route), there's already a big "cat fight" between them... So if you want to fuck him, you need ASR...
But let me know if I remember wrongly...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Country specific non gender so many confuse him/her when typing in English which is not their native language.

Surely with your 800k posts CX you have played enough Russian VN's to have seen this multiple times (and on the forums)?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Country specific non gender so many confuse him/her when typing in English which is not their native language.

Surely with your 800k posts CX you have played enough Russian VN's to have seen this multiple times (and on the forums)?
seems more like a google translate antic to me, could be portuguese/ brazilian what Acsuka wrote, but you're right about what how you pointed out is non gender.
the way the sentence is constructed seems to point towards portuguese, (at least is what I can retrotranslate with my poor portuguese)

Reactions: Acsuka and Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only 60k thank you very much. seen some wrong genders on talking but dunno what nationality dev was.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
seems more like a google translate antic to me, could be portuguese/ brazilian what Acsuka wrote, but you're right about what how you pointed out is non gender.
the way the sentence is constructed seems to point towards portuguese, (at least is what I can retrotranslate with my poor portuguese)
Yeah I have no idea where Acsuka is from, but you see it all over this forum and in VN's.

Reactions: Acsuka
4.40 star(s) 278 Votes