minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I tried exactly as you said but it still won't give me alexis choiuce nor the elena choices all that happens is after layla goes in a hut tub with the mc and gives him the bj then her mother joins and he leaves, so could you post if there is another way
nope, basically there are two walkthroughs and both work 100%. You made a mistake somewhere!
elena is irrelevant
1. MC must ignore Alexis on the plane
2. Must unlock Layla’s hot tub party
3. Erynn RP must be <=24

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
I tried exactly as you said but it still won't give me alexis choiuce nor the elena choices all that happens is after layla goes in a hut tub with the mc and gives him the bj then her mother joins and he leaves, so could you post if there is another way
so if erynn rp is under 24 it should still work correct?

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I thought I was following what was needed for Alexis secret path but the hot tub party came and went and nothing happened. other than starting again is there any other way of getting back on track?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I thought I was following what was needed for Alexis secret path but the hot tub party came and went and nothing happened. other than starting again is there any other way of getting back on track?
If you install URM then you should be able to load a slightly older save and then change the required variables/points yourself to make sure it triggers correctly for you.

Reactions: Acsuka
4.40 star(s) 278 Votes