LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's anyone following "Zach's path", with player helping him out and going along with all his bs? Not going to play only to see what happens as i hate the guy, but i got curious.
Probably 80% of the L.I's wont date MC and i can see Zach stabbing mc on the back because of Val even if MC tried to help him to get her.
I tried playing that way once but didn't see any changes cause of how the betrayal is forced. But if we are given the option to forgive and help more later I will on one save just to see it.
I typically explore just about everything, every small variation the game has to offer...

But that's one i don't feel the need to, not anymore, since his betrayal happens no matter if you are supportive of him or not.
He's irredemeable, i want blood and humiliation, public if possible.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I typically explore just about everything, every small variation the game has to offer...

But that's one i don't feel the need to, not anymore, since his betrayal happens no matter if you are supportive of him or not.
Agree 100%. I want my revenge on the asshole.:mad:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
There's anyone following "Zach's path", with player helping him out and going along with all his bs? Not going to play only to see what happens as i hate the guy, but i got curious.
Probably 80% of the L.I's wont date MC and i can see Zach stabbing mc on the back because of Val even if MC tried to help him to get her.
Regardless of the stance you take, he will betray you because, since no girl stays with him, Ethan will convince him that it's your fault. The dialogue only changes a bit depending on how you played.

Reactions: valbitterb and Kond

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Regardless of the stance you take, he will betray you because, since no girl stays with him, Ethan will convince him that it's your fault. The dialogue only changes a bit depending on how you played.
Dude is really blind, he will never see he is the problem...he even had a head start with Val and fucked it up.

i usually like to explore paths too, but i cant stand him...hope we can get a payback at him in the future, i cant wait to tell Val that the fight that she got her hair pulled was because of him then see his reaction when she starts to ignore him and he learns mc is dating her :KEK:
I tried playing that way once but didn't see any changes cause of how the betrayal is forced. But if we are given the option to forgive and help more later I will on one save just to see it.
Forgive him is a path i wont take for sure, not even for curiosity ...not even if he helps Erynn somehow ... but i doubt he would do.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah was my 2nd playthrough when I tried to befriend him to see if he would still betray the MC or not as at that time I was trying to steal all the girls from him, so thought maybe I pissed him off but nope. tbh id only do a forgive / redemption PT assuming we get on if it leads more to just forgiving him, just to see it. Even tho this game has alot of branching not sure it will unless Nyx has some story plans with him.

Forgive him is a path i wont take for sure, not even for curiosity ...not even if he helps Erynn somehow ... but i doubt he would do.
I hope we can fuck Elena and Valeria before we get to a point where we have to pick 1 and then shove it in Zack's face how we fucked both of the girls he was trying to get with. Tho not sure if that would be possible as I think you have to be on Layla's path all the way to get on Elena's and that shut downs Val's path

Reactions: valbitterb

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i usually like to explore paths too, but i cant stand him...hope we can get a payback at him in the future, i cant wait to tell Val that the fight that she got her hair pulled was because of him then see his reaction when she starts to ignore him and he learns mc is dating her :KEK:
When we are back at school i want to kiss Val right infront of him, everybody in the corridor or at school entrance, just pull her in.
Just to rub it in his face, lost this one too.
I would even send him pictures of her in my room.

And fucking his sister as a bonus, he comes home to find his sister in his bed with her face all jizzed up.

yeah was my 2nd playthrough when I tried to befriend him to see if he would still betray the MC or not as at that time I was trying to steal all the girls from him, so thought maybe I pissed him off but nope. tbh id only do a forgive / redemption PT assuming we get on if it leads more to just forgiving him, just to see it. Even tho this game has alot of branching not sure it will unless Nyx has some story plans with him.
Yeah, once i saw the scene the first time i had this same question, would he act any differently if we had a better relationship? After i got my answer it made him pretty irredeamable.

It's possible that Nyx will have us cooperate with him to expose Ethan, or something along those lines, but i really don't want to.
Then again if he's anything resembling a decent human being he should want to expose Ethan and his actions even without being friends with the MC, and apologize, even if we go our (hopefully)separate ways afterwards.

I hope we can fuck Elena and Valeria before we get to a point where we have to pick 1 and then shove it in Zack's face how we fucked both of the girls he was trying to get with. Tho not sure if that would be possible as I think you have to be on Layla's path all the way to get on Elena's and that shut downs Val's path
Yeah, i don't think it's possible to have Elena and Valeria in the same playthrough.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Probably the combo Elena and Valeria will not be possible because what you said, shes linked with Layla, but with Val path we will may get 2 enemies, Daryl will be pissed when he sees MC with Valeria too, maybe he and Zach will joins forces, if Ethan reachs Daryl then things will heat up.

Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I seem to remember that, in the whole scene, there are five different scenarios:
1. you help Erynn + John
2. you help Erynn with Alexis + John
3. you help Erynn + Valeria
4. you help Erynn with Alexis + Valeria
5. you don't help Erynn

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I seem to remember that, in the whole scene, there are five different scenarios:
1. you help Erynn + John
5. you don't help Erynn
Yeah, and in number 5 Ethan doesn't even bother fighting the MC, but Zach still does.

In all variations Zach is an asshole, and no matter if you been his biggest supporter or the complete opposite, even targeting girls that he likes(mainly Valeria), it doesn't change a thing.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
1. you help Erynn + John
5. you don't help Erynn
Now that you mention it, there's a part where John infiltrates the Club and, in one scene, Erin and Ethan are at the door, and you can intervene. In all my 14 saves, I never intervened because I didn't know the consequence for John. Do you think it's worth creating a save with me intervening in the scene? Does it change much?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now that you mention it, there's a part where John infiltrates the Club and, in one scene, Erin and Ethan are at the door, and you can intervene. In all my 14 saves, I never intervened because I didn't know the consequence for John. Do you think it's worth creating a save with me intervening in the scene? Does it change much?
if I recall correctly if you intervene the MC gets Ethan's phone and the club scenes with John is cut short ( so maybe Ethan becomes less suspicious of John) won't know for a while. Also you get the stratification of punching Ethan's face in I think after 13 or so punches you get the special fatality render.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
you are in the scene in EP12, what LSC82 and I are discussing is the scene from EP9 Part2

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, and in number 5 Ethan doesn't even bother fighting the MC, but Zach still does.

In all variations Zach is an asshole, and no matter if you been his biggest supporter or the complete opposite, even targeting girls that he likes(mainly Valeria), it doesn't change a thing.
the statement is not entirely true: It is correct that Ethan does not attack the MC physically, but with words. He says a few nasty words, which at least makes the MC think for a moment

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You can check out Mr Bubu s WT, (link in OP) If you Intervene and you bang his head 50 against the door you get Fatality achievement and his phone / his phone you get anyways, if on Erynn path you got 2 rel points when you kiss her
Edit what Dessolos said :rolleyes:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The Zach path was probably linked to the abandoned corruption storyline, which is why he still betrays MC even with his points maxxed out, because the option for him not betraying MC was removed from the game. If you think about the options that give Zach points: trying to manipulate Valeria into sitting next to Zach so he could continue to harass her, spying on the girls in the locker room etc, they all make the MC an asshole incel and the type of guy who would try and corrupt a girl for a perceived wrong years ago.

4.40 star(s) 278 Votes