flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't understand if you want to list all the dramas that happened or might happen, I would include it. The Flight Attendant you can meet on the Plane will be the Manager of your mother's restaurant, she will get fired, and then she will be killed. Also, the photos you take with Erin as a model could cause some problems with the other LIs.

Reactions: valbitterb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was hoping maybe there was a release and the conclusion to the cliffhanger
which I don't even remember what it was, I just remember I was annoyed by more of nyx's shennanigans
that lexi is mc's sister (half).

The final one, when girls are gonna figure out that this guy has been fucking around? Is the biggest question of the game.
never if keeps separate tabs on them.

although can't wait that drama when mc tells to layla he will leave her and start dating her ex-best friend.

Layla: I gave you my virginity and this how you betray me.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Damn, that's a lot... maybe some of those should be combined for efficiency and a bigger emotional punch...

The final one, when girls are gonna figure out that this guy has been fucking around? Is the biggest question of the game.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I didn't understand if you want to list all the dramas that happened or might happen, I would include it. The Flight Attendant you can meet on the Plane will be the Manager of your mother's restaurant, she will get fired, and then she will be killed. Also, the photos you take with Erin as a model could cause some problems with the other LIs.
Thank you for adding those. Who killed Rachel? And which L will see the photos and have a violent reaction? Lexi is obvious, but what about the perfume ad campaign making it all the way to Riverside for Cara/Nikki?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Thank you for adding those. Who killed Rachel? And which L will see the photos and have a violent reaction? Lexi is obvious, but what about the perfume ad campaign making it all the way to Riverside for Cara/Nikki?
It has Layla's Stalker, I'm not sure if it's important to mention, but he can complicate things if you follow her path.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
don't worry my MC will catch a murder charge and do 25 - life. Not gonna let Ethan Andrew Tate and take Erynn away. .... Also Erynn is my best girl
Don't worry, once we explain who Ethan is, the judge will let us walk lol.

KKKK i hope so.
I know simply blood type proves nothing, but maybe something more specific, a specific family trait that passed on to her and skipped Iris, at the end it just needs to trigger a suspicion in Erynn, to bring a deeper analysis.

I hope we end up with something better than "the PI i hired indentified(off screen) John as my dad".

I'm still thinking Ethan plus goons for Rachel, it happens right after they got their asses kicked, they were probably mad and looking for some release(could it be Zach under their "encouragement"?).
They also disappear for awhile... like they needed to stop and reconsider.

That type of campaign can be national or even international, surely the guy doesn't plan on selling his perfume just in Madison Springs...
Still good question which LIs will swallow the "she's just my friend and i was being paid!!!" and which ones will get angry?
Cara seemed to like Erynn, the opposite of her sister.
Layla is tipically mature and trusting.
Gabi i suspect would just not say anything... even if she's jealous she'll keep quiet because she's determined to keep things distant.
Val will probably say "no more of those".
Alexis is unpredictable here... Jealousy vs the fact that she "trusts" Erynn, maybe still confronts the MC asking if he likes Erynn.
Iris, "Ok, both of you look hot"
Elena is one i can see angry and pissed asking if we are "playing her".

Last edited:
  • Hey there

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Don't worry, once we explain who Ethan is, the judge will let us walk lol.
Justifiable homicide ...

That type of campaign can be national or even international, surely the guy doesn't plan on selling his perfume just in Madison Springs...
Still good question which LIs will swallow the "she's just my friend and i was being paid!!!" and which ones will get angry?
Cara seemed to like Erynn, the opposite of her sister.
Layla is tipically mature and trusting.
Gabi i suspect would just not say anything... even if she's jealous she'll keep quiet because she's determined to keep things distant.
Val will probably say "no more of those".
Alexis is unpredictable here... Jealousy vs the fact that she "trusts" Erynn, maybe still confronts the MC asking if he likes Erynn.
Iris, "Ok, both of you look hot"
Elena is one i can see angry and pissed asking if we are "playing her".
And Nikki will tear the mc a new scrotum or snap his neck ...

• Haha

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
People, how can I find the developers of the game, what sites are they on? I mean, what sites are there to leave a request to game developers? write to me in PM if you know conversational sites .. I will be very grateful

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
People, how can I find the developers of the game, what sites are they on? I mean, what sites are there to leave a request to game developers? write to me in PM if you know conversational sites .. I will be very grateful
To talk to her, you need to be a supporter. She automatically opens a channel with you through Patreon or Discord.

Or join her Discord, but if you're not a supporter, she takes a while to respond.

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes