nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
came in to check the progress after a few months

was hoping maybe there was a release and the conclusion to the cliffhanger
which I don't even remember what it was, I just remember I was annoyed by more of nyx's shennanigans

still no info on actual progress in progress reports she posts so nothing new there either

nice to see the story's still being stalled with visits to the other town and 2 characters which should have been forgotten a long time ago

all that added to a pile and I can say I can't even make myself reconsider picking this game up again
bleh.

Reactions: Ragnar

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
nice to see the story's still being stalled with visits to the other town and 2 characters which should have been forgotten a long time ago
I mean I wish they weren't long distance but I dont see it as stalling the story. There was just a big story update so makes sense to take a break for a minute don't need story progression 24 / 7 or every update especially because this is more slice of life than a story focus game. There isn't alot of story to begin with

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
came in to check the progress after a few months

was hoping maybe there was a release and the conclusion to the cliffhanger
which I don't even remember what it was, I just remember I was annoyed by more of nyx's shennanigans

still no info on actual progress in progress reports she posts so nothing new there either

all that added to a pile and I can say I can't even make myself reconsider picking this game up again
bleh.
At least there Nikki content coming

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Visual Novel Database has done some detailed and partial profiles of almost all the Intertwined characters. The list currently has 49 characters.

Want to know Lexi and Erryn's birthdays? (probably non canon).

SOME SPOILERS

Screenshot samples

View attachment 3960233 View attachment 3960234 View attachment 3960235
even manbun View attachment 3960236
Santiago not involved in sexual activity? Maybe not on screen(yet).
The whole game hangs on his "prowess", which he might be keeping up to this day lol.

Can't wait to see what father-son bonding ideas he has lol.

As for the rumored birthdays, we just had Spring Break, correct me if i'm wrong here... that is around June/July, right?
Only Cara had her birthday on screen(The MCs had just happened shortly before), and it indeed took place rather early in the year, before the MC even moved to Riverside.

I wonder if we'll see more.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that's a lot... maybe some of those should be combined for efficiency and a bigger emotional punch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The final one, when girls are gonna figure out that this guy has been fucking around? Is the biggest question of the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: valbitterb
4.40 star(s) 279 Votes