cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Every time I enter this topic, I get a déjà vu feeling about incest.
well dev isn't helping situation.

The guy at the bar people think is Alexis dad is most likely a friend of her father's. Though the MC is fucked cause he fucked his stepmom(Gabi). Theory.
and in another theory city is full of mc's half-sisters.

If it's "a first" for Cara then probably an anal scene.
well that'd be 1st on any girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish and Dr.TSoni

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If it's "a first" for Cara then probably an anal scene.
I think so too...
No other relationship presents the option to "Lick asshole" like Cara, so it makes sense that it would be her.

well dev isn't helping situation.
For a developer that has decided not to include incest, she sure loves to tease and flirt with the idea.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i will get over it (never preached incest besides saying that mc could have lots of halfies.

For a developer that has decided not to include incest, she sure loves to tease and flirt with the idea.
totally true but maybe after current nyx stops doing that before patreon acts.

Reactions: LSC82

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think Santiago is going to end up being Gabi's absent husband. I swear I saw a photo that looked like him in her house, and the comments by the actress chick that MC looks like someone they both know is pretty telling.
Santiago can't be Gabi's husband because then she would be MC's stepmother, and that would be incest by Patreon's rules.
she does say she is married when she finds out MC is her student, but either it was a lie, or her husband is someone else or Nyx will have to go back and change it.
there is a portrait of him and her though, in her bedroom. and we know he scouted her when she was doing tracks.

What's the secret to getting invited to the beach with Iris, Alexis, and Erynn? I did a pure Valeria path where she said I should have come hang out but clearly I didn't make good enough friends with them in my attempts to not lead them on.
be on Alexis' path. or Layla's path with Alexis' secret path enabled but then you can't be on Val's path because of Layla.

Nice plot twist at the end of ep 12 there, even though i saw it coming from a mile away. Turns out i may have banged both of my sisters without knowing
you didn't see anything coming though :D as everyone knows it can't be real because of Patreon. it's just for cliffhanger shock value.

The guy at the bar people think is Alexis dad is most likely a friend of her father's. Though the MC is fucked cause he fucked his stepmom(Gabi). Theory.
again, because of Patreon, Gabi can't be MC's stepmom.

No. Alexis already had the pleasure...
you mean displeasure ? :D painful accidents don't really count. Cara will be first.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
totally true but maybe after current nyx stops doing that before patreon acts.
There's still 2 "is this incest?" topics to go after this one, one is Iris wanting to eat out Erynn, the other is who is Gabi to Santiago?

That's not counting people wanting to have a go on "possible mom's GF" Brooke or Adriana... because these ones are just theoretical.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: valbitterb

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's still 2 "is this incest?" topics to go after this one, one is Iris wanting to eat out Erynn, the other is who is Gabi to Santiago?

That's not counting people wanting to have a go on "possible mom's GF" Brooke or Adriana... because these ones are just theoretical.
If Gabi is/was with Santiago the only way round it is if they were never actually married (same situation as Nikki and Cara, because Andres didn't marry their mom despite being in a relationship with her they don't count as stepsisters). I can't see Iris getting anywhere with Erynn, there's been no indication that Erynn would be interested in girls anyway so she'd just shoot Iris down anyway, if Erynn did have any bi-curious tendencies then there would have been a hint that she had experimented with Lexi in the past.

There's no link between Adriana and MC's mom romantically, I think if you go "mommy Brooke" route then she'd be off the table, I'm not sure that Brooke would be on the table for MC anyway but if she is it's only if you don't encourage her to pursue MC's mom.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If Gabi is/was with Santiago the only way round it is if they were never actually married (same situation as Nikki and Cara, because Andres didn't marry their mom despite being in a relationship with her they don't count as stepsisters). I can't see Iris getting anywhere with Erynn, there's been no indication that Erynn would be interested in girls anyway so she'd just shoot Iris down anyway, if Erynn did have any bi-curious tendencies then there would have been a hint that she had experimented with Lexi in the past.

There's no link between Adriana and MC's mom romantically, I think if you go "mommy Brooke" route then she'd be off the table, I'm not sure that Brooke would be on the table for MC anyway but if she is it's only if you don't encourage her to pursue MC's mom.
That's exactly the problem with Nyx incestuous flirtation, it's innefective because we know she has to take a way out... So Santiago will turn out just an affair for Gabi, Erynn and Iris will never happen...

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Iris is interested only because she feels the bond between sisters. once she knows they are actual sisters, she will drop her romantic pursuits instantly. I don't think there was any doubt about it. she just wants to be close to Erynn, basically :D and finds her big sister to be perfect. ;)

Gabi, we already know too because of Patreon. it really messes up the drama. but at least, we can enjoy how Nyx resolves the drama. the photo of the two in the bedroom is hard to explain, though, if she was married to someone else. people only have that for marriage or for family, and Santiago can't be either.

Erynn and Lexi did experiment in the past. on the beach, MC asked if they kissed before. there was no reply, but a very explicit reaction shows that there was a least a kiss, maybe a little more.

yeah, I agree, Brooke could become available if MC pushes her towards Emily, and then she gets rejected because Emily cannot get involved with the staff or something like that.
Adriana and Emily were roommate, so there might have been some action when Emily came back drunk in the dorm. we only know of one story for now and we don't know if that was the whole story :D the infrequency of Adriana's stays in the dorm would make it very unlikely though. but it would be funny. the future beach date could reveal interesting stuff :D

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Iris is interested only because she feels the bond between sisters. once she knows they are actual sisters, she will drop her romantic pursuits instantly. I don't think there was any doubt about it. she just wants to be close to Erynn, basically :D and finds her big sister to be perfect. ;)

Gabi, we already know too because of Patreon. it really messes up the drama. but at least, we can enjoy how Nyx resolves the drama. the photo of the two in the bedroom is hard to explain, though, if she was married to someone else. people only have that for marriage or for family, and Santiago can't be either.
It's very true on Erynn-Iris she feels this weird bond and thinks it's just like any other she had before, but when it's revealed she'll switch to good sister easily.

On Gabi, you don't hang a giant picture of your former agent in your bedroom, that's for sure lol.
This one it will be interesting to know what she comes up with and if it affects any other relationship of his.
Still it sucks that the juicier option "step-mom" won't materialize.
Her being Santiago's wife and getting pregnant would just be mind bogglingly awesome, is he my brother or my son? lol.

Same thing in regards to Alexis-Layla, specially because those relationships(personal opinion) badly need some obstacles to spice them up.

Reactions: valbitterb

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It's very true on Erynn-Iris she feels this weird bond and thinks it's just like any other she had before, but when it's revealed she'll switch to good sister easily.

On Gabi, you don't hang a giant picture of your former agent in your bedroom, that's for sure lol.
This one it will be interesting to know what she comes up with and if it affects any other relationship of his.
Still it sucks that the juicier option "step-mom" won't materialize.
Her being Santiago's wife and getting pregnant would just be mind bogglingly awesome, is he my brother or my son? lol.

Same thing in regards to Alexis-Layla, specially because those relationships(personal opinion) badly need some obstacles to spice them up.
I would imagine that Gabi and Santiago will be written that they are or have been in a relationship but aren't married, which would surely please Patreon and their damn rules. The picture could have been taken at someone elses wedding where she was a bridesmaid (from what she is wearing)
Honestly Patreon are pretty ridiculous. Personally I believe that "incest" should relate only to blood relations, not step family. Plus AVN's are fantasy not reality, anyone confusing the two shouldn't be playing them, or be in normal society for that matter.

Also I think that Lexi's path has enough drama with the whole Erynn thing and on Layla's path I don't think we've seen the last of Lucas (the guy at the park) he seems pretty unhinged and I wouldn't be surprised if he does something stupid.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni and LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No...the last thing this Vn needs after 4 years is more obstacles to shit up the drama. Can't we just have a simple time of living and dating for a little while?
well there are 2 obstacles at least, erynn's pimp and zach.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah..or maybe...despite her past issues...actually have something more meaningful weith Erynn? I mean fuck, even RoyalCandy only made us wait 3 years for Triss!
I've got a bet going in my head, Erynn or Riley from AMFA (she'll hit 4 years in November, and hasn't even had a kiss yet). I've got my fingers crossed for Erynn soon, it surely can't string out much longer.

Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Yeah..or maybe...despite her past issues...actually have something more meaningful weith Erynn? I mean fuck, even RoyalCandy only made us wait 3 years for Triss!
I've got a bet going in my head, Erynn or Riley from AMFA (she'll hit 4 years in November, and hasn't even had a kiss yet). I've got my fingers crossed for Erynn soon, it surely can't string out much longer.
Hopefully we can have a nice drama free beach date with Erynn at the start of the next episode. Although why do I have the feeling Zane is going to be there also? I hope that if he is, the MC doesn't get all weird about it.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Hopefully we can have a nice drama free beach date with Erynn at the start of the next episode. Although why do I have the feeling Zane is going to be there also? I hope that if he is, the MC doesn't get all weird about it.
From what Nix shared, there will be many fun moments at the beach, there was even a kiss on the cheek, but of course, there might be the usual drama at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 279 Votes