Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Nice plot twist at the end of ep 12 there, even though i saw it coming from a mile away. Turns out i may have banged both of my sisters without knowing
*sigh* Here we go again. The thing I look forward to the most with the next episode is hopefully never again having to hear about Lexi and Layla being the MC's half sisters, I hope it gets cleared up straight away and not dragged out. Damn you Nyx! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
*sigh* Here we go again. The thing I look forward to the most with the next episode is hopefully never again having to hear about Lexi and Layla being the MC's half sisters, I hope it gets cleared up straight away and not dragged out. Damn you Nyx! :LOL:
im mixed on this personally. As I do like the idea of it going on longer than it should because drama and would make for some fun drama at least to me. But then cause of patron it does make it really tiring to read about all the time since we know it won't be a reality and it's just there for shock value. Personally I would like it not to be cleared up right away and cleared up towards the end of the update , assuming Nyx actually uses it to create a little bit of drama between them. But with the MC going on a trip to Riverside and beach hangouts / date , I dont see there being any time to even do that. In that case yeah better to be cleared up right away

Reactions: LSC82

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
im mixed on this personally. As I do like the idea of it going on longer than it should because drama and would make for some fun drama at least to me. But then cause of patron it does make it really tiring to read about all the time since we know it won't be a reality and it's just there for shock value. Personally I would like it not to be cleared up right away and cleared up towards the end of the update , assuming Nyx actually uses it to create a little bit of drama between them. But with the MC going on a trip to Riverside and beach hangouts / date , I dont see there being any time to even do that. In that case yeah better to be cleared up right away
I'm betting it won't be cleared up before his trip. That we get to have the whole trip of MC stressing that he fucked his halfsister. Yay, What Fun. Not.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm betting it won't be cleared up before his trip. That we get to have the whole trip of MC stressing that he fucked his halfsister. Yay, What Fun. Not.
yeah that's the thing I wouldn't mind that if there was actually time to create a little bit of drama out of it. I can only see the MC stressing out about it not making the trip any fun and then it gets cleared up before there is really enough time to even create a bit of drama over it cause we know it's gonna end on the day we get back.

Edit : this is all assuming it doesn't get cleared up right away

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Well knowing the MC and how he deals with things, he will run out of the bar leaving Lexi rather confused. Hopefully he will speak to his Mom about just meeting Santiago at the bar, then mention about him also being the father of Lexi and Layla. Perhaps his Mom will know enough about Adrianna and Santiago to assure him that he isn't their father.
I would prefer that it wasn't dragged out personally, but we shall see.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
yeah that's the thing I wouldn't mind that if there was actually time to create a little bit of drama out of it. I can only see the MC stressing out about it not making the trip any fun and then it gets cleared up before there is really enough time to even create a bit of drama over it cause we know it's gonna end on the day we get back.

Edit : this is all assuming it doesn't get cleared up right away
Well knowing the MC and how he deals with things, he will run out of the bar leaving Lexi rather confused. Hopefully he will speak to his Mom about just meeting Santiago at the bar, then mention about him also being the father of Lexi and Layla. Perhaps his Mom will know enough about Adrianna and Santiago to assure him that he isn't their father.
I would prefer that it wasn't dragged out personally, but we shall see.
I can see a number of ways it can be cleared up immediately. When Lexi finishes with that customer, MC says 'he's your dad?' and Lexi says 'No. He's ....' Pretty simple really
The fact that most people playing know it's true, gives me hope that Nyx won't waste time stringing it along.

fingers-crossed-homer.gif

Reactions: Justaphase

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can see a number of ways it can be cleared up immediately. When Lexi finishes with that customer, MC says 'he's your dad?' and Lexi says 'No. He's ....' Pretty simple really
The fact that most people playing know it's true, gives me hope that Nyx won't waste time stringing it along.

View attachment 3948619
yeah after this breif convo im kind of hoping the same I just dont see where there is time to make any interesting drama out of it. At least in this update and I think it was said it's gonna be cleared up in this one so yeah.... I think it would take at least 1-2 extra updates to make any interesting but by thing it will be all forgotten about and dragged on for to long while the MC focuses on other things that are more important like Ethan and John.

Reactions: Justaphase

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ha, of course Nyx will milk the drama of that misunderstanding. And we know the MC doesn't have the best track record when it comes to stuff like this.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Ha, of course Nyx will milk the drama of that misunderstanding.
About the "drama", Nyx was asked about that right after the release of Episode 12. That was her statement:
1724140679637.png
But I've always said that months ago. I don't know why so much people are talking about milking a drama. Every "drama" was always cleared up in the next release. The first "drama" which isn't resolved in a way is the Elena/Layla thing on Elena path. Every other "drama" ended, sometimes by leaving MC behind for being an idiot like in the Layla/Alexis situation or when he was with Lexi and made out with Erynn without mentioning Lexi.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
About the "drama", Nyx was asked about that right after the release of Episode 12. That was her statement:
View attachment 3949168
But I've always said that months ago. I don't know why so much people are talking about milking a drama. Every "drama" was always cleared up in the next release. The first "drama" which isn't resolved in a way is the Elena/Layla thing on Elena path. Every other "drama" ended, sometimes by leaving MC behind for being an idiot like in the Layla/Alexis situation or when he was with Lexi and made out with Erynn without mentioning Lexi.
not gonna lie when I first saw that post I saw it as Nyx being somewhat joking cause of the ! , but I know it was said it will be cleared up within the episode. I just used to doubt it would be cleared up right away but the more I think about the more it makes sense it would be.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
i don't think sisters have same bio-father.
There's no real evidence for this either way, apart from Adrianna or the husband (can't remember) saying how "we always talked about having three" but that could still mean that she had Lexi with someone else, technically. They still won't be the MC's half sisters though, especially after Nyx saying that there will be no incest in this game. And seeing as we have the option to sleep with both Lexi and Layla, which would of course be incest.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The guy at the bar people think is Alexis dad is most likely a friend of her father's. Though the MC is fucked cause he fucked his stepmom(Gabi). Theory.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Val.png

Back from my vacation.

During my vacation time, I wasn't able to create new scenes to render. I had a small backlog though and I created some extra animations beforehand which I had someone else render for me while I was away. That person only had to press the render button and give them the correct name. So now I'm caught up with all the scenes/animations I had put aside, especially for my time off. There are some extra animations which I normally wouldn't have made if I hadn't gone on vacation but they give certain scenes a little extra. I think they turned out great.

The Nathan scene I was working on before I went on vacation is also finished.

I started working on the second and last Nikki scene for this update. Which will be the end of Saturday and the start of Sunday before MC is heading back to Madison Springs. Once finished, I'll have to do the Cara equivalent for that time period which will include "a first" in this story! The Cara scene, more specifically the first part, is the only scene which isn't completely written yet. It was too similar to something else so I'll have to rewrite it. But I still have some time before I work on that particular scene. The Nikki scene will take a bit longer.

That's it for now.

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes