HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
He's her father.... but what we don't know is if he is their real father. They seem awfully close to not be but I agree; Nyx always has stated no incest and it would be bad form to throw it in there like this. So yes, they have the same father, but I'm hopeful he is the girl's step father.

Hopefully we will find out soon.
you're very wrong though. just the fact that the game remains on Patreon makes it impossible for him to be Lexi and Layla's dad or stepdad. he will just be either their dad's agent or his best friend, and Lexi was just cut short by the other customer, while MC goes into his drama headworld like always. without Patreon, honestly, it would be a good cliffhanger though. their dad is the legendary basketball player that MC worshipped as a kid.

Clearly Valeria is the hottest girl followed by Erynn
i don't think "clearly" means what you think it means :p

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
Dec 21, 2021
He's her father.... but what we don't know is if he is their real father. They seem awfully close to not be but I agree; Nyx always has stated no incest and it would be bad form to throw it in there like this. So yes, they have the same father, but I'm hopeful he is the girl's step father.

Hopefully we will find out soon.
I thought this too until someone pointed out that Alexis was interrupted mid-sentence. I did a replay and the silhouetted dad doesn't match Santiago's build, facial hair, or skin tone. I think the theory that their dad is Zo is pretty solid at this point.

I think Santiago is going to end up being Gabi's absent husband. I swear I saw a photo that looked like him in her house, and the comments by the actress chick that MC looks like someone they both know is pretty telling.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Patreon sucks so much that it even ruins cliffhangers...
They go above and beyond with this "no step", the credit card companies seem to have no problems with it on the Hub(or so a friend told me ;)).

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Patreon sucks so much that it even ruins cliffhangers...
They go above and beyond with this "no step", the credit card companies seem to have no problems with it on the Hub(or so a friend told me ;)).
which is a shame as I feel some of that could make this game a bit more interesting when it comes to drama.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
is there any news when the new update might come out this year ?
hey it's update when guy.... and you literally asked that 10 days ago.( I used the search feature) Here is a tip why don't you look at a patron look at the most recent date of the last devlog and if it is recent last 2 weeks or so then look at this thread / ask if it was posted . Nothing new ever changes on any thread you ask constantly ask about updates for unless there was a new devlog posted.

Reactions: Hotkillerz
Dec 21, 2021
What's the secret to getting invited to the beach with Iris, Alexis, and Erynn? I did a pure Valeria path where she said I should have come hang out but clearly I didn't make good enough friends with them in my attempts to not lead them on.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder if there will be a mild girl girl scene. Route where Elena kisses Layla but not MC. Maybe a Lil touchy touchy passionate kissing.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
can we know what is going on, on Patreon not a single public post regarding updates.
there was an update 2-3 weeks ago but yeah this dev doens't do public post like most devs. They are posted on this thread. I forget if it was the last devlog or the one before but I recall Nyx mentioned something about a vacation in one of them. Tho i'm assuming the next one is gonna be soon. Devlogs tend to be 2-3 weeks apart. But could be longer cause in one of them the dev mentioned maybe only giving updates once she has made some decent progress and has something worthwhile reporting unless people want small non updates

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes