Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hate being right all the time.

It's a blessing and a curse.
I wouldn't say you are right still. In the context of how the last updated ended and is using it for shock value yes you were. But there is some subtle things like Alexis being busy with another costumer not being able to finish her sentence , looked like the MC stopped listening after the word "dad". Also if you take info gathered from outside of the game Nyx has said more than once that incest won't be apart of the game.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I wouldn't say you are right still. In the context of how the last updated ended and is using it for shock value yes you were. But there is some subtle things like Alexis being busy with another costumer not being able to finish her sentence , looked like the MC stopped listening after the word "dad". Also if you take info gathered from outside of the game Nyx has said more than once that incest won't be apart of the game.
He's her father.... but what we don't know is if he is their real father. They seem awfully close to not be but I agree; Nyx always has stated no incest and it would be bad form to throw it in there like this. So yes, they have the same father, but I'm hopeful he is the girl's step father.

Hopefully we will find out soon.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He's her father.... but what we don't know is if he is their real father. They seem awfully close to not be but I agree; Nyx always has stated no incest and it would be bad form to throw it in there like this. So yes, they have the same father, but I'm hopeful he is the girl's step father.

i'm still going under the assumption he isn't her dad till the next update to be honest. Tho yeah they seem awfully close for him not to be the step dad at the very least but could as well easily be her dad's best friend if Zo is her dad cause he could be his agent. + with how she didn't finish her sentence making me not sure

Reactions: SteelyDan14

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Even stepincest is against patreon rules (I think that's why Andres' character is given a full 180 and turned from nice guy to cheating rat, either Nyx had planned that the Cara route would end with Nikki's death (before she changed her mind about that) or she didn't realise stepincest was against patreon rules and she had to quickly write an end to Andres' relationship before Cara and Nikki became related to MC by marriage).

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes