Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
What's the secret to getting invited to the beach with Iris, Alexis, and Erynn? I did a pure Valeria path where she said I should have come hang out but clearly I didn't make good enough friends with them in my attempts to not lead them on.
I use the famous URM. And I think I have the most content with her. I really hope that next update I will give her what she needs. She is really my number one in this game. And also confirmed a LI by the dev.

I was so happy to read that post. But the mummy of Layla may also be a LI for me....... She is stunning!

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
hey it's update when guy.... and you literally asked that 10 days ago.( I used the search feature) Here is a tip why don't you look at a patron look at the most recent date of the last devlog and if it is recent last 2 weeks or so then look at this thread / ask if it was posted . Nothing new ever changes on any thread you ask constantly ask about updates for unless there was a new devlog posted.
So... when is the next update?

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
hes more likely gabi's ex husband now since she removed the picture from the wall
Yes that combined with the Xinema (if that was the soap-opera actress character), remarks about who he reminded her off and Gabi saying "I know".

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I use the famous URM. And I think I have the most content with her. I really hope that next update I will give her what she needs. She is really my number one in this game. And also confirmed a LI by the dev.

I was so happy to read that post. But the mummy of Layla may also be a LI for me....... She is stunning!
The current number of girls isn't enough for you? Gotta have more Jafo? :ROFLMAO:

more-more-more.gif

Reactions: Jafo
4.40 star(s) 279 Votes