Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Question who is the main girl of the story, I assume it is Erryn.
Erynn. She's the main part in the story on all paths (excluding the path where you messed up with Lexi and Erynn), but I think it's fair to say there's no "real" Main Girl.
Some people including me think that Lexi and Layla's father is Zo, the former basketball player
I'm one of those people. Their dad is Freakin Zo Monroe.

Dec 21, 2021
Alexis is interrupted by someone ordering two beers
I replayed that seen and you're right. I didn't catch that the first time. That's kind of a cheap cliffhanger, especially since MC made a big deal about listening first instead of reacting.

Some people including me think that Lexi and Layla's father is Zo, the former basketball player
This also makes a lot of sense, since it was called out that he (possibly) wanted to spend more time with his family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Erynn is the answer you're looking for. Just saying.
oh yeah Erynn is my favorite infact she is tied with another LI from another game as my #1 favorite AVN LI. But Lexi comes damn close to beating her I admit. Whenever I play a new Erynn or Lexi save if it's a solo save im always tempted to say fuck the solo save and go for both haha. As I find it hard to resist one of their paths

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I, and I'm telling you they're all nice. Different, but nice. Every LI in this game is worth it to play their routes wholeheartly. That said all waifu wars here are stupid. :p
We agree on this... I never criticize other people's decisions in any game if he likes a girl other than the one I like... My previous comment was therefore a purely "platonic" question... Because there is no real meaningful answer to this... ;)

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
4.40 star(s) 279 Votes