Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Can we have a father who isn't an asshole?
Like John or the father of Lexi and Layla?
I'm starting to think Nyx has some Daddy issues
Just because of my assumption why Val's living with her step-mom instead of her father? There could be other reasons like her Dad isn't around that much because of a job which requires a lot of travelling.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I mean never say never but right now you have to pick 1 or the other. But there could be a chance later who knows
Theres a chance for sure, especially after fooling around with both of them in the pool. Which may have gone further if Lexi didn't interrupt, but they had all had a fair bit to drink at that point. Messing around when drunk is one thing, but a full blown throuple is another entirely.
I'm really not a fan of the path though, when the MC starts doing stupid shit like covering Layla's face when looking at the picture of the three of them and just generally being a knob about it all. Layla is awesome and deserves someone who treats her well and puts her first.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Theres a chance for sure, especially after fooling around with both of them in the pool. Which may have gone further if Lexi didn't interrupt, but they had all had a fair bit to drink at that point. Messing around when drunk is one thing, but a full blown throuple is another entirely.
I'm really not a fan of the path though, when the MC starts doing stupid shit like covering Layla's face when looking at the picture of the three of them and just generally being a knob about it all. Layla is awesome and deserves someone who treats her well and puts her first.
Layla doesn't seem to have the same jealousy she has towards other girls when it comes to Elena, she was equaly driving the actions there, she kissed Elena and took her top off... so it's not like she was being "forced" to let Elena join in.

Is it gonna be a throuple? I don't know, but we might have a situation where Layla is our official GF and Elena is a regular participant in our fun times.

Any other possible team ups, Iris and Alexis? Iris sure is down to do it, Alexis needs lots of encouragement (and drinks).
Erynn and Alexis no chance imo, the only thing here is dumping one for the other.
Ximena plus Gabi? It's a possibility i would love to explore.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Erynn and Alexis no chance imo, the only thing here is dumping one for the other.
I'm not so sure. I'm not saying it will happen or that there has been any hint or indication that it is a possibility.

But, if you do an Lexi path, she is well aware that Erynn has been in love with you for a long time. If Erynn was to let slip that she was still in love. Lexi loves Erynn and wants her to be happy. You just never know, and I, for one, would like that throuple. :)

I don't think it would work in reverse on an Erynn path. Erynn would never allow it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I can't see a Lexi/Erynn throuple happening (I don't think there will be any throuple relationships in the game) but I could see a threesome happening. My guess would be that it could happen on the ASP, Erynn is still trying to set Lexi up with MC on that path and I could see her setting up a drunken game of spin the bottle or truth or dare that ends up getting out of hand.

The only way I see a Layla/Elena threesome happening would be if MC chose Elena but Layla mentions still wanting to lose her virginity to someone she trusts and Elena deciding to help her best friend with that. Again I don't see it being a full throuple relationship though.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I can't see a Lexi/Erynn throuple happening (I don't think there will be any throuple relationships in the game) but I could see a threesome happening.
With all the jealousity of Lexi? Never. It was hard enough for her when you kissed Iris in the club. Lexi isn't one to share her guy.

Reactions: Justaphase

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm not so sure. I'm not saying it will happen or that there has been any hint or indication that it is a possibility.

But, if you do an Lexi path, she is well aware that Erynn has been in love with you for a long time. If Erynn was to let slip that she was still in love. Lexi loves Erynn and wants her to be happy. You just never know, and I, for one, would like that throuple. :)

I don't think it would work in reverse on an Erynn path. Erynn would never allow it.
I find this difficult to see given who they are.
Erynn herself wouldn't feel satisfied with a shared spot, she's slow to open up and not really looking for a sexual fix, she wants a full blown relationship.
And i don't think an unconventional one makes the cut.

And Alexis is the girl that brands you with a bite mark upon learning that years ago you wrote a song for Erynn... To me it feels like she's secretly scared shitless that you are gonna dump her for Erynn.
If you play the beach scene in a pro-Erynn fashion her feelings of jealousy will be very clear.

On a Alexis and Erynn high points play, both girls act like everything is ok but are kinda jealous of each other, which makes the throuple nearly impossible.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Erynn herself wouldn't feel satisfied with a shared spot, she's slow to open up and not really looking for a sexual fix, she wants a full blown relationship.

And Alexis is the girl that brands you with a bite mark upon learning that years ago you wrote a song for Erynn... To me it feels like she's secretly scared shitless that you are gonna dump her for Erynn.
If you play the beach scene in a pro-Erynn fashion her feelings of jealousy will be very clear.

On a Alexis and Erynn high points play, both girls act like everything is ok but are kinda jealous of each other, which makes the throuple nearly impossible.
I can't disagree with anything you're saying. They're both pretty jealous people. I don't see it happening, I was just thinking out loud really, of a way where it might be possible. Erynn accepting that if she wants MC, she will have to share, and Lexi sharing out of love for Erynn. I would like it to happen, But, in reality I think the chances of it happening are 0.00000001%.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022

Photo Collage Maker_2024_08_10_09_27_32.jpg

4.40 star(s) 279 Votes