OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
She really is one cute and beautiful female character (don't like that piercing on her face tho)... looking forward to know more about her.

If she really will become a true love interest with an ending... i'll have to create another save path just for her :BootyTime: That would be like... my 5th save not counting my main save path L:geek:L
Yes she is and i looking forward too

And when she really is a love interest
I need a new save too

I hope my theorie with the half sister is not true

Whawher

Oct 12, 2020
when will you release the update?? it's really nice game though...aside of the sexual thing..the storyline is just amaze me...great job man

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
You have too :HideThePain: so flip a coin, that is what i did since i really liked them all/both tbh... so when i had to make a choice on my main save path between Cara & Nikki... Cara won.

ps Lexi is my favorite of them all hand down she is The One, so won't need a coin for her :cool:
For layla he dosn't need a coin ..
She is my girl of choice so she is no choice for him :cool:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Whawher

Oct 12, 2020
You have too :HideThePain: so flip a coin, that is what i did since i really liked them all/both tbh... so when i had to make a choice on my main save path between Cara & Nikki... Cara won.

ps Lexi is my favorite of them all hand down she is The One, so won't need a coin for her :cool:
yeah.. i thought she is..Lexi but if you want to choose other..i suggest Nikki..:D:D

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
[/QUOTE]
We can share them between us when you're cool with it:ROFLMAO:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hey i'm not greedy and i'm a one woman at the time kind of a person so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah.. i thought she is..Lexi but if you want to choose other..i suggest Nikki..:D:D
I really could not chose, i really liked them both by the time it was time to make a decision i just took a coin and said fuk it i'll let the chance decide :LUL:

Whawher

Oct 12, 2020
Hey i'm not greedy and i'm a one woman at the time kind of a person so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really could not chose, i really liked them both by the time it was time to make a decision i just took a coin and said fuk it i'll let the chance decide :LUL:
for the real logic story..i prefer Lexi..she is perfect fit..but Nikki was the first real Girlfriend...but for the "FAP" logic..why don't the storyline make us "enjoy" them both :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Reivax7227

Jul 25, 2020
We know if Erynn rejected the MC or how Ethan made fun of him, she couldn't answer.
Why is she so possessive about the MC now ?
If you're on the Erynn path, she has some dialog about owing MC an answer for his question. So maybe back then she was unsure or Ethan answered for her and she didn't really correct him.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
If you're on the Erynn path, she has some dialog about owing MC an answer for his question. So maybe back then she was unsure or Ethan answered for her and she didn't really correct him.
Could be possible

But we don't know is his memory from this day right
He can remember it wrong

We can onlY speculate and waiting how it turns out in the future

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes