GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Could be possible

But we don't know is his memory from this day right
He can remember it wrong

We can onlY speculate and waiting how it turns out in the future
I have the impression that from the memory of Alexis tha Ethan is who mocked him and she doesnt nothing to stop him... so, i think that she never answered him.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed Ep. 5.5, definitely worth the replay. I cant wait for Ep. 6

Spoiler-free thoughts:
I really liked all the changes and additions that were made to the dialogue and to some of the scenes, they made the scenes flow a lot better. The new scenes were very nice and there are some nice surprises in there to, one in particular throws you a pretty big curveball. Some of the complaints and concerns which have been expressed on here have been addressed and i think people will be pleased by the result. The route that was concluded wasn't all that surprising and im sure most people will understand and agree when they play it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Spoiler-free thoughts:
I really liked all the changes and additions that were made to the dialogue and to some of the scenes, they made the scenes flow a lot better. The new scenes were very nice and there are some nice surprises in there to, one in particular throws you a pretty big curveball. Some of the complaints and concerns which have been expressed on here have been addressed and i think people will be pleased by the result. The route that was concluded wasn't all that surprising and im sure most people will understand and agree when they play it.
You uust had to post that eh Eng and ramp up the anticipation for us common plebs?

Bad form dude hehehe

Reactions: OutOfAshes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Spoiler-free thoughts:
Yeah, that was just mean......how the hell will we manage the wait now?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes