Jul 1, 2017
Intertwined [v0.5.5] [Nyx]

Original size pc: 3.55 GB
Original size mac: 3.54 GB

Compressed size pc: 642.3 MB
Compressed size mac: 466 MB

Pc: - -
Mac: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
1. I luv Nikki! Nikki is #1
2. Cara is #2
3. Will they ever come back?
4. Lexi is #3
5. Why can't I boot Erynn to the curb?
6. Want a 3-some with Layla & Elena, other than that, no interest...

But seriously will Nikki ever come back?

Last edited:
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
1. I luv Nikki! Nikki is #1
2. Cara is #2
3. Will they ever come back?
4. Lexi is #3
5. Why can't I boot Erynn to the curb?
6. Want a 3-some with Layla & Elena, other than that, no interest...

But seriously will Nikki ever come back?
Probably on the next update or two.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I'm not sure why but this update doesnt show in the latest updates so I think some people are not aware that there was an update.
screenshot-f95zone.to-2020.11.28-11_38_55.png

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
But that doesn't make sense. The update was added a couple of hours ago to this site. And I was active all day yesterday not sure why it is showing like that.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Well after replaying the game from scratch and seeing the new added scenes in the game, I still stand with Lexi and seeing more of Erynn really pisses me off of her attitude. She see Nikki and Cara on the MC's phone and is jealous of them and yet pulling the friend zone on the MC and also the shower scene where she tell the MC to get out cause she ain't no cheap hookup. That's why Lexi and Nikki to me are the choices for my game play and then afterward I'll try Erynn but for now Lexi is my go to girl and I can't wait for next month update to really see what happens next. Nyx you done a hell of job with the games with the help of others on the proofing especially Mr. Friendly.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hmm, you're right. It probably conflicts with the code to name the saves. And honestly I have no idea how to fix it.
Just overwrite the save I guess or remove it manually from the folder.
Sorry about that.
No,no don't apologize we all make mistakes. Its fine. I didn't use name saves just noticed that i can't delete them once i scroll over. Its ok no biggie.

Reactions: OutOfAshes
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes