sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Saw that too and thought it was strange. Maybe the mod who uploaded doesn't like it ;)

The people who won't notice will have to wait for 0.6 I guess.
Ha funny. After a couple of hours now its on the first page in latest updates. Seems that they fixed it after all :sneaky:

Reactions: OutOfAshes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, it sounds for the most stupid but how did i open the game? I downloaded the win version today and there are only episodes.rpy files in it. Nothing to start? What do i wrong?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Young MC told her that he loves her and even gave her a flower infront of Erynns friends. Obviously her friends started lauging and he ran away in tears.
The mc doesnt know Erynn answer, the hatred comes because she is possessive and obsessive about the mc, her history is not very well known, it may be that what we do not know redeems her or that make people hate her more.
Me personally i dont hate her, i have seen worse characters than Erynn.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im still on the Erryn crazy train until the day Nyx breaks my heart, and i really liked the new additions with the tattoo girl and Brooke, will the tattoo girl be back i think she could be a good choice for a LI, overall good update looking forward to more new story now and Nyx pls pls dont give Erryn to bad a backstory i dont think my heart can take it :cry::cry:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Young MC told her that he loves her and even gave her a flower infront of Erynns friends. Obviously her friends started lauging and he ran away in tears.
Yeah, the amount of vitriol that scene seems to induce in some people is rather amusing. Compared to other events in his life (that we've seen in the game).

The mc doesnt know Erynn answer, the hatred comes because she is possessive and obsessive about the mc, her history is not very well known, it may be that what we do not know redeems her or that make people hate her more.
Me personally i dont hate her, i have seen worse characters than Erynn.
Yeah, but the hatred is over the top. I get not liking her obsessive and possessive behavior. I don't but the whole calling her a whore/slut/whatever is ridiculous.

nothing new added so far Erynns and Alex both they cry in the end.
If you start from the beginning there are more scenes added, this was a recode and adding into the overall story NOT a continuation.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't dislike Erryn but I do dislike that she is hiding something related to her job and her ex. Not sure what but I'm sure alot of people have their theories.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes