MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Just like Emily. So not unusual really...Nyx uses points rather than variables to trigger events/scenes.
Ahh I see thanks.

Going off on a tangent. The emily stuff bugs me, she's supposed to be the mother yet we can ogle her titties and sleep with her in bed. I get that she's not the player's mother but if we're roleplaying as mc in a non incest game, those are some strange scenes to create.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
speaking of milfs, is adrianna off the table? Seems weird to give us points if they're not going to do anything with them
could be points as to how she likes the MC as a person dating her daughter(s), that could affect some interactions down the line, fuck if I know honestly.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ahh I see thanks.

Going off on a tangent. The emily stuff bugs me, she's supposed to be the mother yet we can ogle her titties and sleep with her in bed. I get that she's not the player's mother but if we're roleplaying as mc in a non incest game, those are some strange scenes to create.
well that's up to you if you want to ogle her titties, and honestly accidents happen irl too, I've seen my share with my parents when I was still living with them. Wish I could unsee it :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
even not as a one night stand?
Emily is MC's birth mother not landlady, confirmed in story, game is on patreon, incest banned on patreon, there is no chance of a sexual scene with Emily.

As for Adrianna she has not shown any interest in MC in that way. In her first scene she thinks about MC being a good option for Layla nothing about thinking he's hot for herself. As far as we know she's happily married. The only slight scene we had was when MC mistook Adrianna for Lexi and she didn't reciprocate the contact in any way when she realised it was MC touching her.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Sorta, I don't like the notion of "rescuing a lesbian", nothing to be rescued from. I do like the idea of a lesbian deciding she's bi though.
Honestly I wouldn't care if zane and erynn had had sex except that at this point it seems likely that it was a coordinated setup with ethan to get blackmail material on her. That in itself means he needs to learn a lesson.
Obviously lesbians need rescuing! Otherwise they might end up drowning in pussy, and that’s a fate they at least need to share.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes