xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's not a crime to admit you have it wrong... happens to every single one of us.

And Cara doesn't even go to the beach, with Cara we go to the park (were Iris is relaxing topless).
Surfer dude(who i belive is Zane but have no actual solid proof) only on screen appearance is on the Nikki path. And he comes and goes without saying anything relevant.

There's a lot of talking about him, but not much from him(yet).
Yeah you're right, I'm wrong !
I feel a bit ofended, that you treat me as someone who don't admit his errors.
but alas sorry to spread miss information.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I mean in the render shown Erynn says " We broke up" and above that one she said things were getting serious. That sounds like an ex or a relationship to me just might not of been a serious one when they did break but was almost to that point. So at the very least to Erynn he is an Ex.

But to Zane she may not be if it was really was a setup. Tho I recall from the conversation Erynn made it sound like she didn't go to prom with him and broke things off because of Ethan , like Zane was upset about the whole thing. So either Zane got fucked over by Ethan and he betrayed him somehow or Ethan made them break up cause of the blackmail and he had no part in it. I'm kind of starting to think he had no part it in after seeing how much Ethan wants Eynn to himself in Episode 12 hard to believe he would let Zane fuck her just for blackmail material. Tho we will see when more revealed.
Erynn sure treats it like the ending of a relationship.

Zane planned on going to prom with Erynn, with her "chosing" to go with Ethan, things were over.
I think possibilities here are:
1-He doesn't know about the sextape, he invited the girl he was dating (some would say almost girlfriend), she declined, he was never given a reason, and chose to go with another dude... relationship ended.
2-If he was in on the tape... he didn't expect Ethan to use in such a manner, since he still expected to go with Erynn to the prom.

I think he wasn't in on it.
Ethan has a line about Zane in the latest update, a very salty one, about him(Ethan) forgiving Erynn for the "Zane mistake", i don't think they colluded... but anything is possible.

Yeah you're right, I'm wrong !
I feel a bit ofended, that you treat me as someone who don't admit his errors.
but alas sorry to spread miss information.
Sorry, i didn't mean it that way.

Reactions: valbitterb

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry, i didn't mean it that way.
Nah is ok, nothing what a few shots of Jägermeister won't bring into balance ;) only a bit of hurt ego :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
water under the bridge.
This VN and the other one TNT where we often interact are actually very difficult to discuss since there are so many paths and options what speaks of their quality if you ask me.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
As a former volleyball player i'd put her at least over Cara and Iris, who aren't into any physical activities(other than sex :cool:).

Nikki is probably the strongest.
Sha'carri(if she counts) and Val after Nikki(they are elite vs the other track girls).
Gabi used to be an athlete too, probably lost some strength since.
Elena next, those jumps require a lot of strength and balance.
And i'd put Layla and Tori(Tori over Layla, due to "dirty fighting") over Erynn and Alexis.

Last Cara and Iris(Iris also looks somewhat willing to fight dirty so she may take some of the bigger girls, not enough to go beyond "Layla class" however lol).
Brooke yet to be classified, but not upper tier surely.
I think people are underestimating alexis not only does she have three years on most of these women but she works at a bar so it's evident she can probably take care of herself. I think the only girl that can def take her is nikki

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I think people are underestimating alexis not only does she have three years on most of these women but she works at a bar so it's evident she can probably take care of herself. I think the only girl that can def take her is nikki
problem is she has a foot injury and some trauma because of it. It prevents her from racing / running with her dad so she would be really cautious if she fought someone she thinks that can fight decently. So I think that would make her be weaker than she is.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Perhaps... she just doesn't strike me as a fighter.

I do wonder if once we resolve the situation with than that Zane will try to swoop back in
Since Erynn has a "friends only" path i can see a possible route where they get back together.

Not on my main playthrough though, first thing i'm telling him is "we are together".
But hey if you are on an Erynn route... Alexis is single... maybe he'll like that lol.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yea Zane will get fucked up if he goes anywhere near erynn

Another interesting thing is that if you turn down Valeria for Alexis that the results arent permanent. Normally when a road is closed in a video game it stays closed

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think that "hat girl" may already be with the new bartender/mechanic guy, as I think we see them together at the club when the MC goes with Layla. Could just be a girl with the exact same outfit that she was wearing, but it sure looks like it could be her.
View attachment 4146484
View attachment 4146485
haven't actually noticed that before, nice catch. Though my point still stands :ROFLMAO:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
No, it's not. We don't know who recorded Erynn and we don't know if Zane was involved. He might be a victim too.
Erynn says it was Ethan who recorded her and Zane. She could be wrong though, it would be easy for her to just make that assumption based on him having the video. It not being Ethan would require more people being involved though, unless Zane was in on it (or Zane just recorded it for himself and Ethan somehow found out and got hold of the tape).

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Erynn says it was Ethan who recorded her and Zane.
Yes, but that's not what I meant. We don't know how it happened and who was involved. Maybe Ethan just installed a spy cam. Maybe he recorded it himself while peeping. We don't know. But I answered the claim Zane was blackmailed by Ethan to record the defloration. That's never said in the game.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
Ethan's henchmen - Tweedledum and Tweedledee's names are

1. shaved side head bastard who pulled Val's hair, JULIAN (Lennon - joke!),

2. and - his parents weren't the most creative or involved in his parenting - tan-tan-tanananan ... GUY.

LSC82

Photo Collage Maker_2024_10_19_03_25_52.jpg

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Yea Zane will get fucked up if he goes anywhere near erynn

Another interesting thing is that if you turn down Valeria for Alexis that the results arent permanent. Normally when a road is closed in a video game it stays closed
Yeah, Val didn't look like she was giving up.

Alexis herself has an alternative route already.

And Erynn, it's not quite a fully independent secondary route... but how your relationship to her plays out changes completely depending on Alexis.
If Alexis is there you can have her still in love with the MC but trying to resist this because of your relationship to her friend, and that changes things in a major way.

Can't think of another game with such interactivity between routes.
there is a news for the update?
Only that it's in development and isn't ready.

Ethan's henchmen - Tweedledum and Tweedledee's names are

1. shaved side head bastard who pulled Val's hair, JULIAN (Lennon - joke!),

2. and - his parents weren't the most creative or involved in his parenting - tan-tan-tanananan ... GUY.

LSC82

View attachment 4147139
I always assumed he wasn't given a name... but maybe it is "Guy" lol.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I always assumed he wasn't given a name... but maybe it is "Guy" lol.
When Nyx doesn't reveal the name of a character yet, she usually uses the three (edited) question marks, "???"

So the poor guy's name is GUY unless it's pronounced the French way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
When Nyx doesn't reveal the name of a character yet, she usually uses the three dots, ellipsis, "..."

So the poor guy's name is GUY unless it's pronounced the French way?
That's a good point, Guy it is... lol.
Or Guiii (if it's French).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk about dropping a nuke on your own game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: valbitterb
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes