ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
She's cute and fun to hang out, and "rescuing a lesbian" plus being the first dick to go inside is always a nice bonus.
Don't know how i feel about Zane yet, but you are right, he took something that "belongs to me", the debt must be paid.
Sorta, I don't like the notion of "rescuing a lesbian", nothing to be rescued from. I do like the idea of a lesbian deciding she's bi though.
Honestly I wouldn't care if zane and erynn had had sex except that at this point it seems likely that it was a coordinated setup with ethan to get blackmail material on her. That in itself means he needs to learn a lesson.

Reactions: TonyMurray

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sorta, I don't like the notion of "rescuing a lesbian", nothing to be rescued from. I do like the idea of a lesbian deciding she's bi though.
Honestly I wouldn't care if zane and erynn had had sex except that at this point it seems likely that it was a coordinated setup with ethan to get blackmail material on her. That in itself means he needs to learn a lesson.
I put "rescuing a lesbian" in quotations because i don't believe in this either, it's just an interesting situation of a girl who only been with other girls learning she can have fun with the opposite sex(you have a Maya avatar, i don't think i have to tell you that this can be special).

On Zane, i don't yet know if he was a willing participant or a patsy, so i'm reserving judgement.

It does suck that he "beat me" to my endgame girl, can't really blame him for that (provided he wasn't helping Ethan), but it still sucks.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I put "rescuing a lesbian" in quotations because i don't believe in this either, it's just an interesting situation of a girl who only been with other girls learning she can have fun with the opposite sex(you have a Maya avatar, i don't think i have to tell you that this can be special).

On Zane, i don't yet know if he was a willing participant or a patsy, so i'm reserving judgement.

It does suck that he "beat me" to my endgame girl, can't really blame him for that (provided he wasn't helping Ethan), but it still sucks.
I'm leaning towards zane being in on it, as it's been hinted that one of the 2 guys following ethan around everywhere may be named zane. The conversation during the photoshoot hints at it, and this is intertwined so it's pretty likely IMO.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I'm leaning towards zane being in on it, as it's been hinted that one of the 2 guys following ethan around everywhere may be named zane. The conversation during the photoshoot hints at it, and this is intertwined so it's pretty likely IMO.
I'm not too sure, so i'm reserving judgement...

One of Ethan's goons has name (Julian or something) the other doesn't yet...
Erynn doesn't acknowledge them and says she hasn't seen Zane in a long while, so i don't think "non-Julian" is Zane.

My main suspect of being Zane is the surfer dude who flirts with Nikki during her last visit, Brooke has said her brother likes to surf... it immediately rang a bell for me.
10_753.jpg
This dude right here.

Since we have a beach date with Erynn scheduled, our first meeting with him may be just around the corner.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not too sure, so i'm reserving judgement...

One of Ethan's goons has name (Julian or something) the other doesn't yet...
Erynn doesn't acknowledge them and says she hasn't seen Zane in a long while, so i don't think "non-Julian" is Zane.

My main suspect of being Zane is the surfer dude who flirts with Nikki during her last visit, Brooke has said her brother likes to surf... it immediately rang a bell for me.
View attachment 4146526
This dude right here.

Since we have a beach date with Erynn scheduled, our first meeting with him may be just around the corner.
The surfer is Zane, I don't remeber yet in which path he even Introduces himself, as well when you're not hostile towards him he tells you that he's been set up by Ethan, you must be on good terms with Brooke for that though.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Wasn't the Male model that never showed named Zane as well and from sounds of things he is nothing but trouble
Yeah, the model originally hired for that shoot was named Zane, knowing Nyx's tendencies probably the same Zane who is Erynn's ex, Brooke's brother and likes to surf.

I'm looking forward to meeting him even if just to say "she's with me now".
And figure out if he helped Ethan or not.

The surfer is Zane, I don't remeber yet in which path he even Introduces himself, as well when you're not hostile towards him he tells you that he's been set up by Ethan, you must be on good terms with Brooke for that though.
Can't say i remember any of that, i've seen him talking to Nikki and the bartender, and Brooke saying her brother is a nice guy who enjoys surfing and she could see we becoming friends... nothing regarding Ethan.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
They never were in a relationship, Ethan just blackmailed him to record Erynns defloration, it is all said in the game.
Ethan is abusing Erynn and more or less horing her out I don't know if you noticed, It becomes clear when you play Johns path,
And that's why Ethan MUST die!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
They never were in a relationship, Ethan just blackmailed him to record Erynns defloration, it is all said in the game.
Ethan is abusing Erynn and more or less horing her out I don't know if you noticed, It becomes clear when you play Johns path,
now you make me curious I swore Erynn said he was her Ex haha but might of been something assumed cause of the prom picture if that is the case

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
now you make me curious I swore Erynn said he was her Ex haha but might of been something assumed cause of the prom picture if that is the case
Ok let's bring the evidence...

screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png screenshot0042.png

So from Erynn herself, they were dating, it was getting serious, he wanted to take her to prom... after Erynn refused his invite they broke things off.

And if he knows about the sextape he didn't learn it from Erynn.

I think it's fair to call him her ex despite Erynn never using the word "boyfriend".

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Ok let's bring the evidence...

View attachment 4146561 View attachment 4146562 View attachment 4146563

So from Erynn herself, they were dating, it was getting serious, he wanted to take her to prom... after Erynn refused his invite they broke things off.

And if he knows about the sextape he didn't learn it from Erynn.
thanks for this that's what I thought just didn't have a save near this part to double check it for myself haha and was feeling to lazy to do a speed run

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dating is not a relship, I mean how many exes you have then,
The serious was set up by Ethan, Zanes tells that on the beach, I guess it was with Cara I'm now too lazy to fire up that game and look for it sorry besides, that only aplies when you are on Erynn path.
I tried to find it in the WT but that is horrible better to search in my saves and show it.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
The serious was set up by Ethan, Zanes tells that on the beach, I guess it was with Cara I'm now too lazy to fire up that game and look for it sorry besides, that only aplies when you are on Erynn path.
I tried to find it in the WT but that is horrible better to search in my saves and show it.
It's not a crime to admit you have it wrong... happens to every single one of us.

And Cara doesn't even go to the beach, with Cara we go to the park (were Iris is relaxing topless).
Surfer dude(who i belive is Zane but have no actual solid proof) only on screen appearance is on the Nikki path. And he comes and goes without saying anything relevant.

There's a lot of talking about him, but not much from him(yet).

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean in the render shown Erynn says " We broke up" and above that one she said things were getting serious. That sounds like an ex or a relationship to me just might not of been a serious one when they did break but was almost to that point. So at the very least to Erynn he is an Ex.

But to Zane she may not be if it was really was a setup. Tho I recall from the conversation Erynn made it sound like she didn't go to prom with him and broke things off because of Ethan , like Zane was upset about the whole thing. So either Zane got fucked over by Ethan and he betrayed him somehow or Ethan made them break up cause of the blackmail and he had no part in it. I'm kind of starting to think he had no part it in after seeing how much Ethan wants Eynn to himself in Episode 12 hard to believe he would let Zane fuck her just for blackmail material. Tho we will see when more revealed.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes