LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Erynn was a former volletball player in high school. She still has that leaping volleyball spike to defend herself.

But yeah, she's been doing all modeling and no more volleyball apart from the beach date.

Nikki easily crushes her (and Lexi, Iris, Cara) on pure strength snd wrestling alone as we saw. The other girls might give her problems and tire her out with endurance, speed. Val is probably not as strong as Nikki but is deceptively strong.
As a former volleyball player i'd put her at least over Cara and Iris, who aren't into any physical activities(other than sex :cool:).

Nikki is probably the strongest.
Sha'carri(if she counts) and Val after Nikki(they are elite vs the other track girls).
Gabi used to be an athlete too, probably lost some strength since.
Elena next, those jumps require a lot of strength and balance.
And i'd put Layla and Tori(Tori over Layla, due to "dirty fighting") over Erynn and Alexis.

Last Cara and Iris(Iris also looks somewhat willing to fight dirty so she may take some of the bigger girls, not enough to go beyond "Layla class" however lol).
Brooke yet to be classified, but not upper tier surely.

Does anybody do the tori path. She does nothing for me
It's not much of path... she's very distant, just using the guy for sex... but we had our first signs of her softening up and starting to like him.
Let's see how far this extends.

Surely banging her is gonna be a big problem if you are in a Layla relationship.
For the college girls, Erynn, Alexis, Iris maybe she'll go unnoticed.

Reactions: valbitterb

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As a former volleyball player i'd put her at least over Cara and Iris, who aren't into any physical activities(other than sex :cool:).

Nikki is probably the strongest.
Sha'carri(if she counts) and Val after Nikki(they are elite vs the other track girls).
Gabi used to be an athlete too, probably lost some strength since.
Elena next, those jumps require a lot of strength and balance.
And i'd put Layla and Tori(Tori over Layla, due to "dirty fighting") over Erynn and Alexis.

Last Cara and Iris(Iris also looks somewhat willing to fight dirty so she may take some of the bigger girls, not enough to go beyond "Layla class" however lol).
Brooke yet to be classified, but not upper tier surely.
welcome-to-our-fcking-fight-club-pj.gif :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
At the end of each game the girls bump into each other trying to get a ball and end up topless somehow :cool:

If you win that is lol.
Since most writers are men, they often choose soccer or basketball as the sport in a Visual Novel. However, volleyball would be a more appropriate choice in this context.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Speaking of topless,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you have slightly wrong...

As for what they would ask, Alexis would probably ask for a romantic date.
No idea what Erynn in this scenario where she is still blocked by the Alexis relationship... i know what she wants to ask but i'm not sure she'll do it just yet.

In the scenario where the MC wins... it would be cool if we got some options.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I think you have slightly wrong...

As for what they would ask, Alexis would probably ask for a romantic date.
No idea what Erynn in this scenario where she is still blocked by the Alexis relationship... i know what she wants to ask but i'm not sure she'll do it just yet.

In the scenario where the MC wins... it would be cool if we got some options.
Oh yeah, my mistake on the wins and losses.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Adriana is top tier for me, not only she's hot as hell, the fun factor of banging the mother of your GF and (perhaps) wife of your dad puts her on top.

And while i take no issue with Zach's sister being at the bottom... i would bang her just to mock him.
Leave her on his bed with cum dripping from every hole.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Adriana is top tier for me, not only she's hot as hell, the fun factor of banging the mother of your GF and (perhaps) wife of your dad puts her on top.

And while i take no issue with Zach's sister being at the bottom... i would bang her just to mock him.
The only one on that list that interests me is brooke, she's really cool but add in pissing off zane and converting her to dick, and you got yourself a great subplot.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

I do wonder if we ever get to if that can cause some more drama potentially with Cara and Nikki since their father is fucking her already. Not sure it really would be he finds out could cause some bad blood between us and them and depending on how much they care for their father cause more issues.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
The only one on that list that interests me is brooke, she's really cool but add in pissing off zane and converting her to dick, and you got yourself a great subplot.
She's cute and fun to hang out, and "rescuing a lesbian" plus being the first dick to go inside is always a nice bonus.
Don't know how i feel about Zane yet, but you are right, he took something that "belongs to me", the debt must be paid.

I do wonder if we ever get to if that can cause some more drama potentially with Cara and Nikki since their father is fucking her already. Not sure it really would be he finds out could cause some bad blood between us and them and depending on how much they care for their father cause more issues.
I don't think it should matter to them that the girl we fucked has banged their dad... it definitely will matter that we cheated however.
And the dad will definitely tell them.
And a change of how he treats the MC would also be expected, in the doghouse both as a student and son-in-law.

For me Adriana , Brooke and what's her name Serena the girl at the pool party are the main ones id be interested in
Sienna was surprisingly slutty in that party, color me interested lol.
Weaponised NTR.
100% not only banging every girl he wants... but also his sister.

While he can't get laid.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think it should matter to them that the girl we fucked has banged their dad... it definitely will matter that we cheated however.
And the dad will definitely tell them.
And a change of how he treats the MC would also be expected, in the doghouse both as a student and son-in-law.
Actually forgot it would be cheating no idea why I was overlooked that. I guess I was fixated on the fact if the dad gets upset about it they may get upset by association depending on how much they care about the dad and if they want the MC to have a good relationship with the father haha. So yeah cheating would be the end of that for sure. Would be worth it on a chaos / drama save plus nice revenge on Zack.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes