ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Ignoring all that drivel above.

Even though I didn't want to do it I liked that I couldn't go the fuckboy route with erynn and pretend that she was lying when she caught mc and Alexis after mc unsuccessfully tried to bang erynn.
Thats actually one of my favorite things about this AVN, there are always consequences for trying to go full fuckboy. It sets it apart from pretty much every other AVN out there. There are plenty of harem games out there, or at least ones with no consequences to never choosing, it's refreshing to play a game where it actually matters.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Ignoring all that drivel above.

Even though I didn't want to do it I liked that I couldn't go the fuckboy route with erynn and pretend that she was lying when she caught mc and Alexis after mc unsuccessfully tried to bang erynn.
Yep and it was quite refreshing to see that (from what I remember) they both cut him out of their lives. Although I do worry about Erynn's future with Ethan if she doesn't have the MC to help her.
It's one of the main reasons why I tend to avoid being a fuckboy in this game. One exception is Gabi, she's so hard to resist for me and has a reason to keep the relationship private.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thats actually one of my favorite things about this AVN, there are always consequences for trying to go full fuckboy. It sets it apart from pretty much every other AVN out there. There are plenty of harem games out there, or at least ones with no consequences to never choosing, it's refreshing to play a game where it actually matters.
hell there is even consequences by just playing a fuckboy initially and waiting for a chance to break up with someone. That's what happened with me with Erynn and Alexis. I didn't even realized I was far enough on Erynn's path for sleeping with Alexis to be considered cheating on my first playthrough because up to that point Erynn felt kind of closed off so had no idea how her and the MC stood when it came to their relationship. I was waiting for an option to appear to end things with Alexis when that break up happened.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
One exception is Gabi, she's so hard to resist for me and has a reason to keep the relationship private.
Gabi may be a tripwire too. Ximenia already seems to know about MC and Gabi, she lets something slip to Val about MC fucking a teacher, it immediately gets to Layla and Elena, from Layla to Lexi and then from Lexi to Erynn, I wouldn't feel safe about having Gabi on my save except for the side girls only path. It's only Nikki and Cara who would be unlikely to find out about Gabi (unless they get caught and then their father will know about it).

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
hell there is even consequences by just playing a fuckboy initially and waiting for a chance to break up with someone. That's what happened with me with Erynn and Alexis. I didn't even realized I was far enough on Erynn's path for sleeping with Alexis to be considered cheating on my first playthrough because up to that point Erynn felt kind of closed off so had no idea how her and the MC stood when it came to their relationship. I was waiting for an option to appear to end things with Alexis when that break up happened.
On a tangent, I've never considered cheating in an AVN until this one with Erynn. It's hard to resist her no matter whose path I'm on lol.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
On a tangent, I've never considered cheating in an AVN until this one with Erynn. It's hard to resist her no matter whose path I'm on lol.
oh this is one of the rare AVN's if im playing a path that isn't Alexis or Erynn I find it really hard to stay faithful as I feel like im just missing out by not playing their paths even if it's a save for someone else entirely lol. I almost feel like I have to play their paths everytime on at least an alternative save if im playing another path.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I kinda considered the cheating aspect on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but even there it's just points and not consequences so it doesn't really affect my gameplay.
oh this is one of the rare AVN's if im playing a path that isn't Alexis or Erynn I find it really hard to stay faithful as I feel like im just missing out by not playing their paths even if it's a save for someone else entirely lol. I almost feel like I have to play their paths everytime on at least an alternative save if im playing another path.
Strangely enough I don't even have a side girl save. The closest I come is one where Im on the verge of dumping Alexis for Valeria and another where I got in way too deep with Mckayla while dating Erynn. Im waiting for the shit to his the fan on that one

Reactions: valbitterb

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I kinda considered the cheating aspect on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but even there it's just points and not consequences so it doesn't really affect my gameplay.

Strangely enough I don't even have a side girl save. The closest I come is one where Im on the verge of dumping Alexis for Valeria and another where I got in way too deep with Mckayla while dating Erynn. Im waiting for the shit to his the fan on that one
You should do a Nikki and Erynn save that one is a bit interesting and I can't wait for that one to blow up in my face.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The photoshoot is bound to come into play there IMO. You're walking down the street with Nikki and all of a sudden theres a massive poster of the MC holding Erynn's tits.
I did not think about that but also now you bring that up I wonder who would react worst to it Nikki or Alexis ( assuming you race with Layla). It could be the ammunition need for a Alexis and Erynn catfight haha.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I love Erynn but I think we would all agree that Nikki would crush her.
Erinn is probably the only non-athlete there, so yeah, she'd probably be an easy loss for any of them.
Erynn was a former volletball player in high school. She still has that leaping volleyball spike to defend herself.

But yeah, she's been doing all modeling and no more volleyball apart from the beach date.

Nikki easily crushes her (and Lexi, Iris, Cara) on pure strength snd wrestling alone as we saw. The other girls might give her problems and tire her out with endurance, speed. Val is probably not as strong as Nikki but is deceptively strong.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
One exception is Gabi, she's so hard to resist for me and has a reason to keep the relationship private.
Gabi may be a tripwire too. Ximenia already seems to know about MC and Gabi, she lets something slip to Val about MC fucking a teacher, it immediately gets to Layla and Elena, from Layla to Lexi and then from Lexi to Erynn, I wouldn't feel safe about having Gabi on my save except for the side girls only path. It's only Nikki and Cara who would be unlikely to find out about Gabi (unless they get caught and then their father will know about it).
The Gabi affair consequences are potentially nuclear with both massive public and private consequences. Gabi loses her job and teaching license, the mc is disgraced among the ladies, his mom's restaurant gets dragged into it, national news story high school scandal cycle and all.

Good catch that the leak about Gabi could come from Ximena.

If Gabi and MC meet during school other potential leaks are Tori, Zach, Zach's sister Natasha, and even Layla who is being tutored by Gabi.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes