ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Tbh I'm glad the corruption storyline got cut, i tend to avoid AVNs with the corruption tag, and if it's a main theme i never give it a chance. It's one thing for someone to explore their sexuality, but the darker ones of turning girls into fucktoys.... No thanks that's just fucked up.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Banging your mom's GF does seem like the ultimate douchebag move!!!!
I guess banging your mom's GF is worst still... and i'm all in on fucking Adriana at least once.
I guess you messed up the second one but I get your point, and totally. But I'd do it too just to see what chaos that would bring. But it ain't happening.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Tbh I'm glad the corruption storyline got cut, i tend to avoid AVNs with the corruption tag, and if it's a main theme i never give it a chance. It's one thing for someone to explore their sexuality, but the darker ones of turning girls into fucktoys.... No thanks that's just fucked up.
Yeah I mean im not hiding the fact I would of liked it because it would seem interesting to me to see how it plays but that's more cause curiosity gets the better of me. However I totally agree with you it wasn't needed at all either especially if it becomes a main theme. Only time I like corruption if it's a slow burn corruption and it's the player choice ( typically female FMC games). Very few corruption Male MC focus games I even like cause like you I think it can get too dark , pervy or just fucked up. I can only think of one I even like and that one tip toes the line for me of what is okay and isn't. The only reason i'm even okay with something being so close to the line cause it's still done it with consent and the main LI has great interactions. Otherwise would of dropped it cause yeah I typically don't like things like that often other than for curiosity sake.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sort of the same that's why I play paths or saves I do not like but just want to see the content which is why I did find the idea interesting on paper and would of played it once to see it.
thats why you have rookie numbers...
you bang her little sister and her mom
and make sure that when she comes after you
her dad is on his knees about to suck you off
(or actually sucking you off if you are into that or have bad timing...)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Can we really blame 15/16 year old Erynn for taking a five year pause on answering two versions of the 12/13 year old MC? (No eyebrows inbred MC vs. Wild Boar Jaw MC)

View attachment 4138177

View attachment 4138179
This whole scene just infuriates me, I mean why the hell would he ask her there and then?! I know that he was only young but 12/13 isn't THAT young. You would surely have to be brain dead to think that was a good idea.
And yeah the MC can go from good looking one minute to pretty damn goofy looking the next. Some renders I think that he belongs in a zoo, swinging from the trees and eating a banana. :ROFLMAO:

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
this game has a really good story but the scenes in the game suck ass ngl i played it 8 hours straight on the weekend and couldnt nut once they are bland as fuck and the mc cant keep a bitch to save his life and it has winks of a possible harem with some of the girls with nothing actually going forward to a harem and it winks at possible incest and if i am being honest i would love to have the mc fuck his mom in the story and if i miss spell the name sorry Errena his childhood crush John is her dad and she doesnt even know it neither does the mc but he is putting the dots together because Iris looks like his childhood crush a lot and while i am on the topic of his childhood crush that bitch sucks fucking ass no scenes with her that are worth mentioning the shower scene fucking ass her not allowing him to watch her take her fucking panties off that is some gay ass shit she loves him yet did nothing back in the day to help him out and im talking about the 5 year ago flash backs where 12 year old mc said to himself you know what i really love her so im going to go into my house take this flower out the vase and give it to the girl i love Alexis was the only good person that day going over to him trying to comfort him his childhood crush should of ran over to him and told him her feelings instead she is still stringing him along for what nothing fuck that bitch

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
this game has a really good story but the scenes in the game suck ass ngl i played it 8 hours straight on the weekend and couldnt nut once they are bland as fuck and the mc cant keep a bitch to save his life and it has winks of a possible harem with some of the girls with nothing actually going forward to a harem and it winks at possible incest and if i am being honest i would love to have the mc fuck his mom in the story and if i miss spell the name sorry Errena his childhood crush John is her dad and she doesnt even know it neither does the mc but he is putting the dots together because Iris looks like his childhood crush a lot and while i am on the topic of his childhood crush that bitch sucks fucking ass no scenes with her that are worth mentioning the shower scene fucking ass her not allowing him to watch her take her fucking panties off that is some gay ass shit she loves him yet did nothing back in the day to help him out and im talking about the 5 year ago flash backs where 12 year old mc said to himself you know what i really love her so im going to go into my house take this flower out the vase and give it to the girl i love Alexis was the only good person that day going over to him trying to comfort him his childhood crush should of ran over to him and told him her feelings instead she is still stringing him along for what nothing fuck that bitch
what the fuck did you wrote.png

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It does admittedly feel pretty weird to have these college girls fighting over a high school senior and the way he asked her that question was pretty weird. Am I missing the storyline reasons why it was necessary to have the mc 3 years younger?

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes