anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Saw the corruption tag and just wanna know what kind of corruption type is in this game? is the classic route of normal romance but corruption gets you to make them do more lewd stuff or is it the corruption path where they get turned into a slut?
there isn't any really, don't know why that tag is there. There are no turning anyone into sluts or similar situations. Yes, you can take a virginity or two but I'd hardly call that corruption
There's no corruption path anymore. Originally it was planned that you could team up with Ethan and help him turn Erynn into a whore but that path has been abandoned.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
By 2030, when Nyx finishes this game, she could release a Director's Cut version with everything she cut and her original vision.
Most of that will just be scenes taken out of the game: everything post mile high club with Lexi would be taken out of the game, anything with Nikki and Cara after the near miss with the car would be taken out of the game. Literally the only thing added would be the Erynn corruption path.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Most of that will just be scenes taken out of the game: everything post mile high club with Lexi would be taken out of the game, anything with Nikki and Cara after the near miss with the car would be taken out of the game. Literally the only thing added would be the Erynn corruption path.
There has to be some Elena stuff added, she's been in the game far too long for her path to be this thin

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
will future have scene emily or neighbor :(( 2 char so much pretty but nothing to do so much and what if emily go to date with john :((( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
No incest scene with Emily. Incest is against Patreon rules.

Melissa is an official lady. Nothing will happen with Melissa for a long time. But my guess is, you need to be friends with her daughter Erynn and help Erynn with her blackmail problem for the Melissa path to open up.

Reactions: LSC82

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
There has to be some Elena stuff added, she's been in the game far too long for her path to be this thin
There will be Elena content eventually, just like there's no Melissa content yet. Both are confirmed LIs, no content has been removed for them we just haven't reached their content yet.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I am bored starting to replay games over again. Can someone message me some games that are good. I have a month of down time. The games I currently are playing updates don't seem to be coming anytime soon.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I'm all for Mommy Brooke, I like her character. I don't even want to steal her from Emily, it would be fun to seem them actually get together... not sure if it'll happen tho.
Banging your mom's GF does seem like the ultimate douchebag move!!!!
I guess banging your mom's GF is worst still... and i'm all in on fucking Adriana at least once.

Why was it removed exactly? the corruption part of the game
The dev took this decision herself, unclear as to why...
Attachment to the character(not wanting to see her suffer)?
Decided she didn't wanna do prostitution scenes?
Too much work for a path few(presumably) would play?

The dev is woman so it's possible she planned this but when push comes to shove it just disgusted her too much.

Nyx changes her plans quite often, from characters getting much expanded roles to dodging death...
Re-doing early portions of the game so people stop saying "what a terrible mother".
he gets protective of her characters, would get mad about things like that(characters being called sluts or bad).

Corrupted, sluttified Erynn doesn't seem like something she would have a good time writing and portraying.

I'd totally watch it, don't get the NTR hate train, it's just a game.
She is my favorite... and i'd still take a stab at it.
I guess i'm good at compartimentalizing... "this save is what really happens", this one is just so i can see some fucked up shit lol.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I guess i'm good at compartimentalizing... "this save is what really happens", this one is just so i can see some fucked up shit lol.
Sort of the same that's why I play paths or saves I do not like but just want to see the content which is why I did find the idea interesting on paper and would of played it once to see it.

Only thing that stops me from seeing such content is if it's a character I hate and dont want to see any content with her ( Tori) or if it's some dark content and it's the MC doing it. I can handle dark content but when it becomes the MC doing it really depends for me. Sometimes it's a bit much for me when the MC is the one doing it really depends on how it is handled and how I feel for the character. But even so id still play out such a scene just would skip past the parts I dont like it.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
I pictured the corruption storyline to me something like the corruption of the sister and/or mother in Photo Hunt , but obviously we'll never know, Nyx may have planned something darker or something more vanilla before abandoning the plan.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I reckon for me it comes down to how connected I am to a character in a game. With Erynn there is no way I'd watch or play that path. It would legit make MC the worst piece of shit in this game given their relationship and I refuse to be worse than Ethan or Zach in this or any other game.
yeah that's the thing even tho im not a immersive play but more of a viewer / spectator. So I can handle such a path to a degree probably would ctrl skip past it if it was the MC doing it however depending on the context. However it would ruin the MC's character so much that such a path would make no sense to me if it involves the MC without a serious overall of more branching to turn him into a scumbag like Ethan or Zach.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
yeah that's the thing even tho im not a immersive play but more of a viewer / spectator. So I can handle such a path to a degree probably would ctrl skip past it if it was the MC doing it however depending on the context. However it would ruin the MC's character so much that such a path would make no sense to me if it involves the MC without a serious overall of more branching to turn him into a scumbag like Ethan or Zach.
I think to open the path you'd have needed to maximise points with Zach, so you'll have been trying to manipulate Valeria to get her closer to Zach, you'd have been spying on the girls in the locker room. You'd also have walked past Erynn when Ethan was abusing her and refused to believe her version of what happened back at the confession.

I think that path does have MC as a scumbag on a par with Ethan and Zach.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I reckon for me it comes down to how connected I am to a character in a game. With Erynn there is no way I'd watch or play that path. It would legit make MC the worst piece of shit in this game given their relationship and I refuse to be worse than Ethan or Zach in this or any other game.
Even though i am different and i can "unplug"(sometimes), i respect that.
Sort of the same that's why I play paths or saves I do not like but just want to see the content which is why I did find the idea interesting on paper and would of played it once to see it.

Only thing that stops me from seeing such content is if it's a character I hate and dont want to see any content with her ( Tori) or if it's some dark content and it's the MC doing it. I can handle dark content but when it becomes the MC doing it really depends for me. Sometimes it's a bit much for me when the MC is the one doing it really depends on how it is handled and how I feel for the character. But even so id still play out such a scene just would skip past the parts I dont like it.
Unplugging is a complicated thing, sometimes it comes easy, ironically it might be easier to unplug when the choice is completely out of character... as opposed to just forcing a relationship with a character you dislike a little bit.
In this second case my dislike tends to keep escalating with the interactions lol.

As i said before, unplugging is complicated lol.

I also said i would dab on that Erynn corruption path... but walking away from her and the following scene with Ethan bragging felt really bad.
The dumping Layla scene also felt awful, couldn't dissociate.

Last edited:
Reactions: valbitterb
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes