Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh! I've not had that one. I must have never walked past her. One of those things that never change in all my different playthroughs I guess!
yeah I just did it to see the difference never kept that save tho but curiosity got the better of me and did a speed run to see one day lol. Not something I can do on any of my saves tbh

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
There's no reason to have a save walking past Erynn, the plot that it would have opened up has been abandoned so there's no benefit to doing it now.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Virtually every dev that actually interacts with people on the site ends up quitting the site, DPC and Ocean are two other high profile devs who were actively interacting with people in their game threads but ended up quitting the site, the only devs that don't quit the site tend to be the ones who don't interact much with other posters. Nyx's gender had very little to do with it, more the stress of being hounded over release schedule and people being unhappy with the story choices you've made (the second part being inevitable given you can't please everyone all of the time).
Nyx was a site failure against some trolls!
i had also taken 3 days off, since i was the asshole that kept most of the derps in line... it wasn´t... nice!

Ocean had to since he started to set up the steam release
and therefore he can not be associated with a place that provides the game for "free" undermining his distributers!
there was also the fact that quite a few assholes started to report him to Patreon for Incest
and he had to redo some parts of one of his games so it was not nuked!
So basically being here was a serious liability for his overall project!

Ocean is still on Discord and he keeps quite a few strong bonds to the comunity if you know who to contact you can easily reach him!
but the shitshow that got me banned on SG`s main forum was one of the things that helped make his decision!
the game has a strong racing component and he set up a few videos showing how the racing would be like
and his post on his game thread got deleted for off topic... he still visited the off topic for the next 6 months!
but by the end his financial needs, expecially the music license keeps him on a tight rope and he can not afford to loose money on this site or he risks quite a few scenes!
he had to remove 2 scenes in SG´s after his license expired for 2 scenes and the new priçe tag was 10 times what he payed originally!
He now works with 5 bands/Artists to make original music for his project!

You are probably thinking of the scene I am thinking. Your interpretation is not my favorite, because she couldn't tell he liked her when he made out with her after videogames with her in your lap, or when they were lying down and he touched her boob and they kissed. Why would she freak out now after the shoot. I think the freak out should of happened a scene or two before if she was going to freak out, cause to me it feels too awkward and takes me out the vn, since it feels a little unrealistic to me personally.
it was in a public place and she is afraid Ethan might see or hear of it and decides to do some sleezy shit!
basically he could use the i will hurt the MC if you don´t approach ... basic NTR pathing...

Yeah, but what about the two previous scenes when she was ok with kissing and going to second base.
it was not in public so no ethan hovering over her head

Last edited:
Reactions: valbitterb

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
it was in a public place and she is afraid Ethan might see or hear of it and decides to do some sleezy shit!
basically he could use the i will hurt the MC if you don´t approach ... basic NTR pathing...

it was not in public so no ethan hovering over her head
You and other people keep mentioning it is a public place, it isn't all the scenes happened in MC's room, so the point about ethan might see is factually wrong. She is ok kissing and fondling in mc's room before, than once again in MC'S ROOM, she freaked out and turned away from the MC after the kiss even though they did stuff in the past.

Reactions: LSC82 and Warscared

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You and other people keep mentioning it is a public place, it isn't all the scenes happened in MC's room, so the point about ethan might see is factually wrong. She is ok kissing and fondling in mc's room before, than once again in MC'S ROOM, she freaked out and turned away from the MC after the kiss even though they did stuff in the past.
Even if we ignore the other events that happened. She freaked out 2 of the 3 times that they got serious if you choose to make out with her the first time, the only time she didn't they didn't get anywhere serious cuz they were stopped by his mom calling them.

Reactions: LSC82

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I have decided that I am going to protest until I get a full LI path for my beautiful Puerto Rican princess. For every day I don't get what I want I will smoke one (extra) bowl of chronic and shake my fist angrily at the screen! Rabble!

View attachment 4134457
Just smoke a bowl, no need to manufacture a reason.

That being said, I would love for her path to be built upon

• Red Heart
Reactions: NadaMucho

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
will future have scene emily or neighbor :(( 2 char so much pretty but nothing to do so much and what if emily go to date with john :((( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
if we get an Emily scene would be with John / Mommy Brooke or in some flashback but I doubt it cause that would bring in the anti NTR crowd , even tho she isn't a LI. Mel is one however just her path is taking a long time

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
if we get an Emily scene would be with John / Mommy Brooke or in some flashback but I doubt it cause that would bring in the NTR crowd , even tho she isn't a LI. Mel is one however just her path is taking a long time
I'm all for Mommy Brooke, I like her character. I don't even want to steal her from Emily, it would be fun to seem them actually get together... not sure if it'll happen tho.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
same im team Mommy Brooke unless she ends up being the killer lol.
yeaaah, that somewhat would damper my enthusiasm. Turns out is she is actually obsessed with Emily, killed Rachel out of revenge for fucking with the love of her life. Then gave away the whole thing to the MC accidentally :KEK: Later on she becomes insanely jealous of the MC for them having such a good relationship, and kills him too. Then she can be there for Emily to help her through her grief. Should be a fanfic writer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I have decided that I am going to protest until I get a full LI path for my beautiful Puerto Rican princess. For every day I don't get what I want I will smoke one (extra) bowl of chronic and shake my fist angrily at the screen! Rabble!

View attachment 4134457
What is it with redheaded males as villains, frenemies in AVNs like Dennis from Double Homework and Zach from Intertwined?

Elena is indeed a beauty and only her personality, badassery (which adds to her appeal) could pull off saying these lines or a version of these lines against that asshat Zach:

Screenshot_20241012_133853_DuckDuckGo_1_1.jpg Screenshot_20241012_133910_DuckDuckGo_1_1.jpg

Jun 18, 2022
Saw the corruption tag and just wanna know what kind of corruption type is in this game? is the classic route of normal romance but corruption gets you to make them do more lewd stuff or is it the corruption path where they get turned into a slut?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Saw the corruption tag and just wanna know what kind of corruption type is in this game? is the classic route of normal romance but corruption gets you to make them do more lewd stuff or is it the corruption path where they get turned into a slut?
there isn't any really, don't know why that tag is there. There are no turning anyone into sluts or similar situations. Yes, you can take a virginity or two but I'd hardly call that corruption

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes