valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
that would be so weird, I beleive nyx has said in the past that valeria is loosely based on nyx herself, or at the least is very much like her. I dunno how I'd feel about killing myself off in a story lol
Afaik. and have read, Valeria is Nyx alter ego, that could mean a lot of things, I'm shure that more of the LI have (like in all VNS) perks and personality traits of the author.
The alter ego is always the better looking version of the author so ... umm ...

-Johnny-Tim-johnny-depp-tim-burton-films-5720974-1024-1422-1588957856.jpg

camube

Jun 4, 2022
are we close to a new update? i feel like it's about time i start playing this game again, i haven't play the last update

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Afaik. and have read, Valeria is Nyx alter ego, that could mean a lot of things, I'm shure that more of the LI have (like in all VNS) perks and personality traits of the author.
Some of the other characters have traits belonging to people she knows, her sister(i believe Nikki is the one that ties closer to her sister) and others.
Valeria ties closest to Nyx herself, she admitted as much, her nickname here used to be Nyx-Valeria and she used a Val avatar.

Other than that a variety of things can be used as inspiration, people/events you were told about or even movies/books.

Nyx's "thing" for best friends getting in conflict over a guy must come from somewhere... maybe she loves it in movies/books, maybe she witnessed a couple of times with friends, maybe she was part of one such conflicts...

I'd love to know the answer to that lol.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well the zone can be toxic, and after a while (especially games with a large audience) the devs get annoyed enough they'd rather drop off than deal with them. Also some of them don't take criticism well (valid or otherwise)

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
Did perverts chase Nyx off this site are did yall learn this from discorde or something?
She was chased off by people getting mad about her release schedule and calling her a milker(boy if she was still here :p ), i think that's what prompted her leaving.

She also was a bit touchy over critiques... fair/constructive or otherwise, it didn't take much to set her off...
Yours truly managed it a couple of times... unintentionally, for the most part :devilish:
No dick pics though :ROFLMAO:

Besides what she used to say here, she has done official interviews and Reddit AMAs.

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Did perverts chase Nyx off this site are did yall learn this from discorde or something?
Well that and being a female creator is apparently code for send me endless dick pics.
Virtually every dev that actually interacts with people on the site ends up quitting the site, DPC and Ocean are two other high profile devs who were actively interacting with people in their game threads but ended up quitting the site, the only devs that don't quit the site tend to be the ones who don't interact much with other posters. Nyx's gender had very little to do with it, more the stress of being hounded over release schedule and people being unhappy with the story choices you've made (the second part being inevitable given you can't please everyone all of the time).

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
that would be so weird, I beleive nyx has said in the past that valeria is loosely based on nyx herself, or at the least is very much like her. I dunno how I'd feel about killing myself off in a story lol
The alter ego is always the better looking version of the author so ... umm ...
haha yeah maybe, but in nyx case who cares, for all we know she's an ai posing as a tree stump posing as an avn dev :ROFLMAO:
I'd love to know the answer to that
In this case, the author is smoking hot,
and the alter ego ... well ...

... let's just say, he went through an awkward phase.

a1ad9359-9ceb-4ec3-b0cf-d9f2130286b5.png

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well that and being a female creator is apparently code for send me endless dick pics.
I think, it is more with feeling untouchable, and flushing all moral, ethical and social values down the drain.
There have been cases where Dev. got threatend themselfes and their families, cases of Doxing, spamming, heavy stalking. etc. etc. and that was not bound to any gender, so yes, there is a "nice varety of people here on this site"

• Sad
Reactions: valbitterb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc's dad whoever he is (doubt it gets revealed in next update) had his part too.

This is soemthing stuck in my brain, why does Erynn freak out with kiss and Mc thinks he did something wrong for the scene after the photoshoot. I know she has trauma from her past and Ethan, but MC and Erynn kissed mutliple times and Mc even fondled her multiple times too. So I just can't really see for her slight freak out it just feels awkward since they already kissed mutliple times before.
public kissing = bad

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
This is something stuck in my brain, why does Erynn freak out with kiss and Mc thinks he did something wrong for the scene after the photoshoot. I know she has trauma from her past and Ethan, but MC and Erynn kissed mutliple times and Mc even fondled her multiple times too. So I just can't really see for her slight freak out it just feels awkward since they already kissed mutliple times before. It just feels off and takes me out the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: valbitterb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is soemthing stuck in my brain, why does Erynn freak out with kiss and Mc thinks he did something wrong for the scene after the photoshoot. I know she has trauma from her past and Ethan, but MC and Erynn kissed mutliple times and Mc even fondled her multiple times too. So I just can't really see for her slight freak out it just feels awkward since they already kissed mutliple times before.
apparently there is. :p

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
This is something stuck in my brain, why does Erynn freak out with kiss and Mc thinks he did something wrong for the scene after the photoshoot. I know she has trauma from her past and Ethan, but MC and Erynn kissed mutliple times and Mc even fondled her multiple times too. So I just can't really see for her slight freak out it just feels awkward since they already kissed mutliple times before. It just feels off and takes me out the game.
Is it possible to avoid this scene? Because I don't remember, to be honest, with Eryn I already play as if I were defusing a bomb, so I avoid anything with her.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
if it's the scene I think it is. My interpretation is she probably starting to realize he has real feeling for her too and no longer a dream and she probably a bit afraid of moving onto the next step / telling him how she feels. So she freaked out thinking about things like that. Not 100% sure if im thinking of the right scene , dont got time to see for my self.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes