MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
No war to be had really though is there?

Long term, if we trust in Nyx's writing, the answer will be Erynn. Was always going to be, always is, always will be. However, if we take a step back at look at what we actually currently have, see and experience, Alexis is objectionally superior in every single way.

Sure, it is a story alone but if we look closer to home, Erynn has enough baggage to keep keep SEA and LAX busy for the next decade. Ain't no man wants that.

Nyx's writing would indicate Alexis is cannon, only way to get the whole story is choosing her and if you don't, she literally just disappears. She's mc's first kiss, most of the emotional beats go through her, etc...

As for objectionally superior, the only thing that Alexis is superior to rinn with is instant gratification. Sex all over the place, but beneath the surface, there is no complexity whatsoever.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

Nyx's writing would indicate Alexis is cannon, only way to get the whole story is choosing her and if you don't, she literally just disappears. She's mc's first kiss, most of the emotional beats go through her, etc...

As for objectionally superior, the only thing that Alexis is superior to rinn with is instant gratification. Sex all over the place, but beneath the surface, there is no complexity whatsoever.
plus Alexis's path is super wholesome which is what makes her path superior to me even tho Erynn is my favorite character. Nothing beat the " I dare you to be my girlfriend" scene with Alexis. It was super cute one of the best scenes ive seen in any AVN.

• Crown
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
plus Alexis's path is super wholesome which is what makes her path superior to me even tho Erynn is my favorite character. Nothing beat the " I dare you to be my girlfriend" scene with Alexis. It was super cute one of the best scenes ive seen in any AVN.
Agree 100% - Dare you to be my girlfriend is one of the most romantic things I've ever seen too. Emily thought it was cute too.

• Love
Reactions: Dessolos

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I prefer the 1000 questions theme that he has with Erynn, but you're right, was a wholesome scene and its a fun path.
Methinks her path is superior because she's connected to all stories through at least one person. Blackmail through bff erynn, High school through sister mckayla, father drama through her pops. Of all the LIs she works the best as a co-star.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I prefer the 1000 questions theme that he has with Erynn, but you're right, was a wholesome scene and its a fun path.
Methinks her path is superior because she's connected to all stories through at least one person. Blackmail through bff erynn, High school through sister mckayla, father drama through her pops. Of all the LIs she works the best as a co-star.
Speaking of the 1000 questions game a while back I came up with a fantasy scene I would love to see but probably won't when it comes to the MC asking Erynn to marry him.

: While playing the 1000 question game, the MC interrupts and ask Erynn if he can ask the final question but says don't give an answer until you are ready or we finished the 1000 question game. Then the MC pulls out a ring and ask Erynn if she will marry him.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

I have the impression that Alexis wasn't supposed to be a LI at the beginning of development, but her storyline ended up changing at the request of the backers. However, my memory is always faulty, and I might be confusing her with someone else. Can anyone confirm this?

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I have the impression that Alexis wasn't supposed to be a LI at the beginning of development, but her storyline ended up changing at the request of the backers. However, my memory is always faulty, and I might be confusing her with someone else. Can anyone confirm this?
Yeah, I admit that one of the reasons I was drawn to Alexis was Carli...

The fact that Alexis was originally just going to be a "Mile High Hookup" but then turned into more is awesome. I love the interaction between the MC and Alexis, the banter is some of Nyx's best writing.

Reactions: xapican and LSC82

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I like Erynn and I like Alexis. Yes I know that you can't have them both, but I have saves for each and I enjoy them both. Not everything has to be a competition.
There are some parts of Alexis's path that I miss when I'm not playing her path such as the Adrianna wig scene which is embarrassingly hilarious. And the beach double date with Alexis, Iris and Erynn has some great moments which you miss otherwise.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nyx's writing would indicate Alexis is cannon,
You're unaware Alexis was never intended to be anything more than a quick mile-high bit of fun. She was never supposed to be in the VN past the first chapter :WeSmart:

You'll be even more shocked to know that Nikki was never meant to continue in the VN and be a long term LI either.....

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I like Erynn and I like Alexis. Yes I know that you can't have them both, but I have saves for each and I enjoy them both. Not everything has to be a competition.
There are some parts of Alexis's path that I miss when I'm not playing her path such as the Adrianna wig scene which is embarrassingly hilarious. And the beach double date with Alexis, Iris and Erynn has some great moments which you miss otherwise.
The alexis secret path gets you the beach scene as well. which is fun if you are pursuing valeria as well.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
I despise Alexis, and that's a good thing... it makes it easy for me to cheat and flirt with other women on her saves lol.
Despite the fact that i don't like her... i think her presence enhances the game, playing bad boyfriend to her is very entertaining :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: valbitterb

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You're unaware Alexis was never intended to be anything more than a quick mile-high bit of fun. She was never supposed to be in the VN past the first chapter :WeSmart:

You'll be even more shocked to know that Nikki was never meant to continue in the VN and be a long term LI either.....
She might not have been initially canon, but everything from her involvement in his childhood to her storyline connections to her current storyline indicates she's canon now. Though that explains why her story is bang or stranger.

As for Nikki/Cara, yea I see that one. They are so away from the main story that they feel forced

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Alexis Model was what drew me into this game, So I'm happy that there is so much content with her.

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes