Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I just realized Erynn said she is going to wake the MC up for the the beach date. Do you think she might be bold enough to do it by sucking his dick lol. I know very unlikely but the last update she started to get alot more bold and doing things with the MC than she normally would. So her walls are slowly crumbling when around the MC

Reactions: Elduriel

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
looking at the bingo card I realized we havent had a good Erynn vs Alexis Waifu war for awhile
No war to be had really though is there?

Long term, if we trust in Nyx's writing, the answer will be Erynn. Was always going to be, always is, always will be. However, if we take a step back at look at what we actually currently have, see and experience, Alexis is objectionally superior in every single way.

Sure, it is a story alone but if we look closer to home, Erynn has enough baggage to keep keep SEA and LAX busy for the next decade. Ain't no man wants that.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I just realized Erynn said she is going to wake the MC up for the the beach date. Do you think she might be bold enough to do it by sucking his dick lol. I know very unlikely but the last update she started to get alot more bold and doing things with the MC than she normally would. So her walls are slowly crumbling when around the MC
I'd rather that Melissa did that for real this time :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
However, if we take a step back at look at what we actually currently have, see and experience, Alexis is objectionally superior in every single way.
True even for someone like me who lies Erynn more than Alexis or most other LI out there. It's hard for me not to see Alexis has the better and more enjoyable path , to play.

only if he paid her 5$ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you are paying for my blowjob right thanks buddy for the $5 I knew you are a good friend.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
True even for someone like me who lies Erynn more than Alexis or most other LI out there. It's hard for me not to see Alexis has the better and more enjoyable path , to play.

you are paying for my blowjob right thanks buddy for the $5 I knew you are a good friend.
You know how horribly wrong that sounds LOL ! "your blowjob" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: like you are making a "business" proposal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: valbitterb

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Why would you care about a wakeup BJ?
Wouldn't you prefer a kiss on the forehead?

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes