Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
ok after playing through another banch, Valeria has overtaken alexis for me. :O this game keeps giving
I like Valeria look wise more than Alexis but not character wise. imo Alexis probably has the best path it's super wholesome I love it. But I cant wait for more Valeria content cause I do want to like her more just cant cause her path feels too bare bones right now for me.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I like Valeria look wise more than Alexis but not character wise. imo Alexis probably has the best path it's super wholesome I love it. But I cant wait for more Valeria content cause I do want to like her more just cant cause her path feels too bare bones right now for me.
Alexis's path feels cannon as it's the only path where you don't have to miss scenes to stay in a relationship.
I imagine with the beach thing next update, we'll learn even more about Valeria and get to know her a bit more.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Using a search engine to find Intertwined content, these are from earlier posts in this thread, but I can't find the original post.

View attachment 4124506

View attachment 2853140

Here's a little read-me before the release of episode 11.
Everything is done except for testing the majority of all paths, which takes a little longer since I lost my saves when my SSD crashed. Gives me a chance to play from the beginning again.
I played through the longest route possible in episode 11. It took me 3 hours and 14 minutes. And there's at least another hour of content which I couldn't see in that path. Of course, if you read very fast, skip dialogue, and rush through the renders to see what happens, you'll be done much quicker. But on average, there's 4 hours of content. But there's also one path which takes you 2 minutes! I'm not kidding. You'll get 1 short scene and that's it.
Last time I'll say this. This episode is mostly focused on Layla and Erynn! If you aren't on their paths (relationship path with Layla, friend or relationship path with Erynn), there's not much content for you here. Also, lots of paths are "Intertwined" in this update, meaning you'll get much more content if you are on multiple paths and not on solo routes! Here's a hint or is it a secret?
I've added a few sound files and some background noise to test it out. Nothing is final yet and things can still change. Let me know what you think of it.
It's save compatible with update 0.10.5 only! If you haven't played 0.10.5 and only 0.10 you must start a new game on episode 11!
While testing the game, I'm redoing some more renders of episode 2. If I'm able to finish the whole episode before release, I'll add those new renders and minor changes to the script too (Won't affect saves). Else it will be for the next one.
Release of episode 11, if everything works out, this Friday 18/08.

And here's a little thank you for the patience you guys have:

View attachment 2853145

Reactions: valbitterb
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes