Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I assume when forced to pick between the two sisters everybody picks Cara over Nikki?
My bad :ROFLMAO: , I assumed because Cara was the most exotic looking sister that most people would pick her.
You know what they say about assuming right? It makes an ass of u and me. But seriously Cara is cute but Nikki is just so hot IMO.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Jack Townsend ; my response might have been on the verge of trollish, but In the opening post under Genre
View attachment 4118625
are those tags absent which would enable this, plus it has been discussed ad nauseam in the thread.
add this to the reasons Des and Anonny posted, so sorry if I came a bit rude across
It's cool. Admittedly, maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. I just wish "Throuple" was its own genre tag.

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I do. Cara is my number 2 or 3 fav girl in the game, and Nikki is near the bottom of all love interests for me personally.
That belongs to Tori and Layla for me. Tho Layla is more cause I friendzone her and dont see her as a LI for me and only play her path for content. I say I personally put Nikki around 4th or 5th place.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ugh trying so hard to be on the zach friend path but I can't cuz he's such a fucking asshole. Grrrr. Does anything good come from his being a friend other than some help from that clown later with Ethan?

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ugh trying so hard to be on the zach friend path but I can't cuz he's such a fucking asshole. Grrrr. Does anything good come from his being a friend other than some help from that clown later with than?
Ooo Zach is a avoid at all cost nothing redeemable about him. We hope we can cuck him he will deserve it.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Thanks for being so welcome, fam. So is it possible to be able to be a top runner and be on the alexis path or is that an either or thing?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Ugh trying so hard to be on the zach friend path but I can't cuz he's such a fucking asshole. Grrrr. Does anything good come from his being a friend other than some help from that clown later with than?
Zach is possibly the worst friend you will found in AVNs, though that PIS named Jake from Shut Up and Dance may be a worthy opponent for that spot.

As others have mentioned, nothing good comes from doing things with him. I made the mistake during my first playthrough of accompanying him to the girl's showers and they all hated me after he accidentally revealed to them. Avoid him at all costs. :HideThePain:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Thanks for being so welcome, fam. So is it possible to be able to be a top runner and be on the alexis path or is that an either or thing?
I am not sure never really noticed but I think it is I have come in first and been with Alexis I think she s hot. sorry off topic but I believe it is possible to have both.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
To win the race you need to train with Layla. It doesn't kick you off Lexi path, you just lose content with her.
I figured that out, I was just wondering if not having that scene between lexi and erynn would cost me both later on.

This game having unforeseen consequences with these choices makes it a pretty good game I must say.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I figured that out, I was just wondering if not having that scene between lexi and erynn would cost me both later on.

This game having unforeseen consequences with these choices makes it a pretty good game I must say.
I don't think so, I haven't found any consequences on their paths (yet!). Never say never in this one though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah im only doing a Zach friend save if there is a redemption or something update for him just to see it 1 time and deleting that save. Cause that pos isn't worth it

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
while Adriana does have points for certain choices, I doubt MC could fuck her... so I also put that option near zero
Adriana having her own section in the replays gallery is the only bit that confuses me slightly. Especially given some of what we get up to with those in the "others" section. I wonder if it's pointing to more Adriana content in the future?
I assume when forced to pick between the two sisters everybody picks Cara over Nikki?
Massively the other way for me. When I did my Cara save, it took ages for her to grow on me, but even then, Nikki was still way ahead.
yeah im only doing a Zach friend save if there is a redemption or something update for him just to see it 1 time and deleting that save. Cause that pos isn't worth it
This is the first time I've ever seen anyone even talk about a save for a guy instead of a girl!

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
ok after playing through another banch, Valeria has overtaken alexis for me. :O this game keeps giving
Character-wise, I like both. Looks-wise, Val is stunning, and Alexis is nearly stunning - she just looks too grey most of the time for me (though that makes her a good match for MC...)

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes