flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Don't get me wrong, I agree that Intertwined is well written. It's my second favourite AVN and the writing is a massive part of that. I just wish that there were another way to get on to Elena's path that doesn't involve hurting Layla, as at the moment Elena is off limits to me because I don't want to hurt her or their friendship. But it is what it is I guess.
It would have been easy, you just needed to stay cool and friendly when you met Layla, but the problem is that kiss to get away from Tori.

Reactions: valbitterb

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
hmmm never thought of Ethan being the reason she left cause I know the Lexi and Erynn argument scene still plays out either way haha
The scene doesn't happen if you haven't done anything with Lexi right, why would it? You just see Erynn coming back upset and then she asks the MC to leave. Perhaps it's just my assumption that she has to go and see Ethan instead and he upsets her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if ethan touches layla then alexis will tear for him a new hole.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The scene doesn't happen if you haven't done anything with Lexi right, why would it? You just see Erynn coming back upset and then she asks the MC to leave. Perhaps it's just my assumption that she has to go and see Ethan instead and he upsets her.
ah I see yeah just did a speed run I must of picked a slighty wrong choice when I played a Erynn solo save a long time ago and didn't realize it cause I did recall seeing the scene still but yeah wasn't there just now. This is for sure one of these games you need to be careful of your choices haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Justaphase

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
ha, that was the scene where I realized what kind of game this was :ROFLMAO: I started over after that.
For me it was the Erynn and Alexis breakup. At that point I had no idea I was actually in a relationship with Erynn yet just that we were getting there. I also decided I was going to break up with Alexis as soon as possible at that point. So I picked the option to hangout with Alexis instead of race with Layla. In hopes I can break up with Alexis no idea sex would happen and a messy drama scene would occur.

So I guess a breakup did happen just not how I wanted it to go

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ha, that was the scene where I realized what kind of game this was :ROFLMAO: I started over after that.
i did 2 paths after restart, lexi and layla and on both or just 1 spent time with a teacher etc, that brought "couple" smiles on my face.

Reactions: Dalish

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Saw someone's signature and decided to play this game.

I must say Alexis and Erynn are so far ahead of the other LIs that it's crazy.
I'd probs be more interested in Elena and valeria if they had more scenes.
Also, fuck Ethan, Im glad I didn't participate in any of his shananigans

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Took you long enough!

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You can choose to have a relatively drama free romance with everyone BUT Elena, that's my point. The only exception that I can think of, off the top of my head is Erynn feeling betrayed by Lexi if you are on Lexi's path.
I would agree with you if this game had a "Completed" tag among the others. We somewhere in the middle of the story at the current moment, maybe even we're not reached the middle. Then going the title of the game itself... second hint. Absolutely sweet, carefree/drama free, sugar coated playthroughs and endings are the worst you get get and expect from such a game and from the whole genre, imo.

Just to remember: Iris (MC's ex), Lexi that was addicted to our MC from the moment he leaved the city, Erynn that got her best friend back and realized how much she love him, Nikki & Cara - each wears a brave face while dying inside if you pick one of them. Layla still have an unresolved situation with Lucas, then - Elena, of course. Melissa have a hots for MC too. If you're not role playing a jerk and/or a "bad boy" then most or all girls "wants" you. Layla's and Erynn's pure paths feels as the most safe ones at the moment, but don't fool yourself.

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
I would agree with you if this game had a "Completed" tag among the others. We somewhere in the middle of the story at the current moment, maybe even we're not reached the middle. Then going the title of the game itself... second hint. Absolutely sweet, carefree/drama free, sugar coated playthroughs and endings are the worst you get get and expect from such a game and from the whole genre, imo.

Just to remember: Iris (MC's ex), Lexi that was addicted to our MC from the moment he leaved the city, Erynn that got her best friend back and realized how much she love him, Nikki & Cara - each wears a brave face while dying inside if you pick one of them. Layla still have an unresolved situation with Lucas, then - Elena, of course. Melissa have a hots for MC too. If you're not role playing a jerk and/or a "bad boy" then most or all girls "wants" you. Layla's and Erynn's pure paths feels as the most safe ones at the moment, but don't fool yourself.
Repost

Nyx's game developer philosophy:

200-1511645379.gif

Nyx's feelings towards those on Intertwined solo paths:

giphy-2080793288.gif

Nyx's feelings towards those on Intertwined multiple paths (manwhores, cheaters, doomed harems and scumbags):

tenor-116774961.gif

tenor-2376614053.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna and LSC82

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

haha yeah Alexis and Erynn are my 2 favorites. Tho I will say I probably like Erynn more than most she is tied as my #1 favorite LI across all AVN's with a certain Tsundere Blonde from another game

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes