xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Jack Townsend ; my response might have been on the verge of trollish, but In the opening post under Genre
1728579465652.png
are those tags absent which would enable this, plus it has been discussed ad nauseam in the thread.
add this to the reasons Des and Anonny posted, so sorry if I came a bit rude across

anonnyscouse

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2020
Why do I feel that like Layla-Elena, an Erynn path blocks a Melissa path, but a friendly, helping Erynn with Ethan opens it.
I agree with this, although rather than comparing it to Layla and Elena (where you need a relationship with Layla for Elena to see you in a romantic way) I would rather compare it to Layla and Valeria because Valeria is only interested in MC if he's friends with Layla but is not interested if you're in a relationship with Layla. I think if you're not helping Erynn with her problems and Mel finds out about them and that you're not helping then that would block her path, but likewise if you're in a relationship with Erynn there is zero chance she'll try and steal her daughter's boyfriend. I think the sweet spot will be friends with Erynn and helping her when Mel finds out about her issues.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: valbitterb

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Took you long enough!
What can I say Im fairly certain I'm missing other good games.
haha yeah Alexis and Erynn are my 2 favorites. Tho I will say I probably like Erynn more than most she is tied as my #1 favorite LI across all AVN's with a certain Tsundere Blonde from another game
It was your signature so thanks for that. Yea, other than the blueballing, Erynn is a great LI she has weaknesses without being annoying about it and she's more than just a sex doll.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are the chances of getting a Melissa and Erynn throuple path?
as high as snowman in hell.

as for milf, melissa is very potential on non-erynn path and mc bangs gaby already (she's older than mc) and might fuck her friend too at some point and thwn there's monroe sisters mother is 1 possibility although near 0.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
as high as snowman in hell.

as for milf, melissa is very potential on non-erynn path and mc bangs gaby already (she's older than mc) and might fuck her friend too at some point and thwn there's monroe sisters mother is 1 possibility although near 0.
while Adriana does have points for certain choices, I doubt MC could fuck her... so I also put that option near zero

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes