Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like Erynn and I like Alexis. Yes I know that you can't have them both, but I have saves for each and I enjoy them both. Not everything has to be a competition.
There are some parts of Alexis's path that I miss when I'm not playing her path such as the Adrianna wig scene which is embarrassingly hilarious. And the beach double date with Alexis, Iris and Erynn has some great moments which you miss otherwise.
which is exact reason that I have a hard time sticking to one path anytime I want to replay this game i'm like I love Erynn but damn I miss X scenes with Alexis. Which is why i'll probably either choose to replay both paths on separate saves most of the time I do replay the game haha . Would do 1 but it seems the game has got to the point after the photoshoot where you cant get every scene now if on both paths at least for Erynn

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
Absolutely sweet, carefree/drama free, sugar coated playthroughs and endings are the worst you get get and expect from such a game and from the whole genre, imo.
This is one of the worst takes in my VN "lifetime" I've read so far. Such AVNs and/or "LI paths" are awesome if only for a change of pace after loads over loads of over-the-top, overdramatic drama in whatever form. AVNs are ultimately just another (more lews) form of escapism. Thus, you not liking drama-free AVNs/stories, while obviously a totally fine opinion, doesn't make it the "worst you can get". You are simply not the target or indirect target audience for it.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I did find a playthrough that made me laugh. Ignoring Alexis and Erynn getting pissed after seeing nothing on MC's phone and her kicking him out for no reason, because the story needs him to get kicked out so he can have that heart to heart with his mom o_O

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I did find a playthrough that made me laugh. Ignoring Alexis and Erynn getting pissed after seeing nothing on MC's phone and her kicking him out for no reason, because the story needs him to get kicked out so he can have that heart to heart with his mom o_O
yeah that part makes no sense.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
In this part, isn't it because Ethan called her out of the blue and was going to stop by her place?

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
In this part, isn't it because Ethan called her out of the blue and was going to stop by her place?
The game tries to do a butterfly effect is regards to your choices, some end up better than others.

I think in this case it's quite clear that Nyx needed/wanted the MC out of Erynn's house and without the Erynn/Alexis fight she needed to find "something", that something ended up being a sudden encounter with Ethan... One that doesn't have any affect in the story except getting things to where Nyx needed.

In hindsight i think that "fight" wasn't needed, it could've just been Melissa coming to talk to us(she was already doing that), and i believe even Erynn would encourage that we listen and make things right with our mom.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I have the impression that Alexis wasn't supposed to be a LI at the beginning of development, but her storyline ended up changing at the request of the backers. However, my memory is always faulty, and I might be confusing her with someone else. Can anyone confirm this?
yes, it grew organically!
that is why quite a few things had to be ret con for her to fit in perfectly and not be just a slut who jumps a guy on an airplane bathroom!
also why her caracther is so sexually charged at the start!
she was suposed to be the sexscapade to keep the dudes interested until the story grew enough for the LI`s to takeover after the relationship build!

as for Nikki and Cara Nikki should have died in the car during their jogging!
thus the MC would leave and Andres could confort her mother
while still having a sort of Incest without it being Incest...
it would also cover the redhead and the virgin fetishes!

valbitterb

Apr 11, 2022
4.40 star(s) 283 Votes